Oregon Gov Goes Full George Wallace

Trump

I’m going to send troops to the border and the states are going to pay for it
Easy withholding money to States.
KKKalifonria is experiencing that joy right now.
God, you guys have done a complete 180 on state’s rights.

States don't have the right to ally with foreigners who rape and kill Americans :itsok:
But, citizens who rape and particularly kill their fellow Americans are cool, amirite?

Not completely but yes.
I am sure it will all work out though. Unless you think states wont give them up for trump like they did everyone else :eek:
If they don’t for Trump it is because the situation doesn’t merit it. To even request is ridiculous and a burden on already pinched state budgets. Why on earth are the needed given the extremely low rates of illegal crossings. What is the emergency?
What planet are you on? California has over one million illegals just with drivers licenses.
So? How is the national guard going to effect that?
From another million having drivers licenses next year, dufus.
You keep saying that....prove it with a reliable, not shady, source.
Shitforbrains comes thru, now leftist newpapers are RW because the story defies the narrative her masters fed her.

These men and women in the guard have jobs and families . They are supposed to be there for state emergencies .

Why the F should they go out to the southwest desert to play border guard ? For a plotical statement ?

National Guard draft anyone, dufus?

Do you have so much disrespect for these people that u would use them as frivolous pawns?

Not to mention the expense .
That really your best support for open borders?:laughing0301:

Our borders aren’t open !!! Oh my god you rubes are so ignorant!

Have you ever crossed the border ? North or south?

Have you ever LIVED on the border? Talk about rubes. Do you really think the entire border is like the official checkpoint on the Interstate that you visited that one time when you and your buddies went down to Tijuana for the donkey show?

These men and women in the guard have jobs and families . They are supposed to be there for state emergencies .

Why the F should they go out to the southwest desert to play border guard ? For a plotical statement ?

National Guard draft anyone, dufus?

Do you have so much disrespect for these people that u would use them as frivolous pawns?

That really your best support for open borders?:laughing0301:

Our borders aren’t open !!! Oh my god you rubes are so ignorant!

Have you ever crossed the border ? North or south?
I had someone here the other day act like illegals don't cross the Canadian border. :71:

We are not at war wh Mexico. Oh, and we have a BORDER PATROL agency that has that job.

Why do we need to activate the military !?? What reason ?
Because Mexico has been at war with us, for 70 years. Every year our economy is raided by Mexican imperialism, in remittances$$ (last reported $28 Billion/year) + tens of billions more in welfare to Mexicans living inside the US (us paying Mexico's poverty bill)

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Mexico is our # 1 enemy in the world, at war with us, for my whole life. Even Iran and North Korea have not had the people entering out territory, stealing our jobs and plundering our wealth like Mexico routinely does.

Traitors like Clinton, GW Bush, and Obama have made Mexico seem neutral. That is insanity.
You've signed up to fight in the war against Mexico, right?

Yes, she does. It is under control of the state governors. With illegal immigration down to the lowest levels since the 70’s Trump is going to have a tough time making a convincing argument for the expense which is paid for by the states.
Not completely but yes.
I am sure it will all work out though. Unless you think states wont give them up for trump like they did everyone else :eek:
If they don’t for Trump it is because the situation doesn’t merit it. To even request is ridiculous and a burden on already pinched state budgets. Why on earth are the needed given the extremely low rates of illegal crossings. What is the emergency?
What planet are you on? California has over one million illegals just with drivers licenses.
So you say....I want to see proof of that besides a shady "news" source.
I'm sure all the lefty papers are now RW Trump followers to you now, dufus.

More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses
Ok, and I can now see it's a license that identifies them as illegals...and tests their ability to drive.....that's a bad thing, I'm sure.

Trump

States don't have the right to ally with foreigners who rape and kill Americans :itsok:
But, citizens who rape and particularly kill their fellow Americans are cool, amirite?

What does that have to do with rapists and killers flooding across our borders illegally? Oh wait, you are attempting to deflect. No doubt because you cannot defend how filth scum Dem's harbor and aid illegals.

Liberal definition of our armed forces defending our territory >. "frivolous pawns"

We are not at war wh Mexico. Oh, and we have a BORDER PATROL agency that has that job.

Love how you freaks think you will win elections pushing for open borders.
Who's pushing for open borders? Who has said "I am for open borders"? Name names.
Like you freaks are not trying to grab guns.
While you bitch about guns needing to be grabbed.

You leftards are clueless.
I have no desire to grab guns....I have guns...and am currently looking at purchasing another one. But why did you suddenly switch from saying we want "open borders" to we want to "grab your guns"....both with are paranoid lies by trumpanzees such as yourself.

Trump

Why should the states have to pay for Trumps fantasies?
Illegal Immigration Costs California $30.3 Billion A Year ..

Any other questions?
How much does California get in services and in sales taxes from these supposed millions of illegals?
Ah, the old 1864 slavery argument again. Nice.
How much does California get in services and in sales taxes from these supposed millions of illegals?

Trump

What does that have to do with rapists and killers flooding across our borders illegally? Oh wait, you are attempting to deflect. No doubt because you cannot defend how filth scum Dem's harbor and aid illegals.
But, you have no problem with citizens who rape and especially kill their fellow Americans. That's MAGA!

Liberal definition of our armed forces defending our territory >. "frivolous pawns"

YOU may not be at war with Mexico. I can't say that the people who actually LIVE AT THE BORDER would agree.

Furthermore, we do NOT "have a Border Patrol agency that has that job". Other than the official checkpoints and the periodic sweep in their SUVs, the Border Patrol isn't on the border. It's at least an hour away from it, in the cities and towns.

You really, REALLY know nothing about what's going on outside your own front yard, do you?

Border Insecurity: Arizona Ranchers Frustrated Over Smugglers, Crime

Hidden Cameras on the Arizona Border 2: Drugs, Guns and 850 Illegal Aliens

I Own A Ranch In Arizona - Illegal Immigrants Are Destroying The Land And Killing The Livestock

Why should the states have to pay for Trumps fantasies?
Illegal Immigration Costs California $30.3 Billion A Year ..

Any other questions?

Made up stats .
Oh, do tell us how much of our taxes are being spent with free education, welfare, law breaking, and food stamps, dufus liar.

Illegals can’t get welfare . School is school, those costs are there with or without illegals . Or would u rather have those kids running the streets all day? Yeah that’d be a good idea .

You righties are so dim that you never see the big picture .
I would rather have them running the streets of the countries they came from.

But, you have no problem with citizens who rape and especially kill their fellow Americans. That's MAGA!

Your post suggests you are a liar and a wormy scumbag deflection artist.

Oh, do tell us how much of our taxes are being spent with free education, welfare, law breaking, and food stamps, dufus liar.

Illegals can’t get welfare . School is school, those costs are there with or without illegals . Or would u rather have those kids running the streets all day? Yeah that’d be a good idea .

Well grow up and live in the real world .

Theses kids are running around . What are u going to do?

Well grow up and live in the real world .

Theses kids are running around . What are u going to do?
Grow up and live in the real world kid. You fucking deport them back to the country they came from, or didn't you get the reference the first time I made it?

Forum List

Back