Oregon Gov Goes Full George Wallace

I Heard a bit more on how there’d be used, mostly in administrative capacities...listening to it it doesn’t sound so bad...

Ok, and I can now see it's a license that identifies them as illegals...and tests their ability to drive.....that's a bad thing, I'm sure.
Of course it's a bad thing, because it legitimizes their act of being here, which has no legitimacy whatsoever, and shouldn't be legitimized.

I disagree. What did you think the military was created and maintained for ? And why soldiers were trained for battle ? So they could copy & paste and do powerpoints ?

If people invading our borders don't want to be shot, it's simple. Stay away from our border.

I disagree. What did you think the military was created and maintained for ? And why soldiers were trained for battle ? So they could copy & paste and do powerpoints ?

If people invading our borders don't want to be shot, it's simple. Stay away from our border.
We don’t shoot civilians. End of matter.

How much does California make off of low cost labor?
How much does California make off of low cost labor?

Lefty pulls the 1864 slavery argument out of the playbook.

I guess your economic calculations only include those things that support your argument
Hilarious. Leftard uses the "who'll clean our toilets" argument for pushing for open borders.

California has profited from migrant workers for generations
Georgia profited from migrant workers too, Dufus. Until Abe freed them.
I don’t think you know what a migrant worker is

We need American volunteers to go to the border. I went a few times in the 90s. Put an end to the invasion.

I say send all those who voted for trump instead. To action and stop being keyboard warriors go down there and secure the border please.....save us from those criminals that are killing us by the thousands.

During the Obama administration the left claimed Arizona couldn’t enforce their own immigration laws which mirrored the federal laws and they were dead wrong and unless it is a national emergency the feds have no authority over Oregon’s National Guard.

All that said the feds can find ways to withhold federal funding much like they did in the 70’s when Montana wouldn’t uphold the federal 55 mph speed limit. Now Montana did eventually comply with the feds however violating the National Speed Limit was a $5 fine.

I say send all those who voted for trump instead. To action and stop being keyboard warriors go down there and secure the border please.....save us from those criminals that are killing us by the thousands.

How about we do nothing and you can put some of them up at your house, your neighborhood, your city, with your dollars...dumbass.

How about we do nothing and you can put some of them up at your house, your neighborhood, your city, with your dollars...dumbass.
They are already here , they don't need my house or money they work hard and we love having them great people....just duck off and stay away.

Forum List

Back