Oregon Gov Goes Full George Wallace

Oh, do tell us how much of our taxes are being spent with free education, welfare, law breaking, and food stamps, dufus liar.

Illegals can’t get welfare . School is school, those costs are there with or without illegals . Or would u rather have those kids running the streets all day? Yeah that’d be a good idea .

You righties are so dim that you never see the big picture .
I would rather have them running the streets of the countries they came from.

Well grow up and live in the real world .

Theses kids are running around . What are u going to do?

Send. Them. Home.

Made up stats .
Oh, do tell us how much of our taxes are being spent with free education, welfare, law breaking, and food stamps, dufus liar.

Illegals can’t get welfare . School is school, those costs are there with or without illegals . Or would u rather have those kids running the streets all day? Yeah that’d be a good idea .

Grow up and live in the real world kid. You fucking deport them back to the country they came from, or didn't you get the reference the first time I made it?

Or, alternatively, you make living here illegally much harder and less attractive, and they self-deport.

Grow up and live in the real world kid. You fucking deport them back to the country they came from, or didn't you get the reference the first time I made it?

Or, alternatively, you make living here illegally much harder and less attractive, and they self-deport.
Fine .

But do you really want a rule where u turn undocumented kids away from school?

Fine .

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Are they my kids? Did I bring them here? No? Then please explain to me why educating them and keeping them off the streets is, or should be, my responsibility.

Illegal immigration costs the state of Arizona $1.3 billion per year. The majority of that is unpaid-for use of the healthcare system, incarcerating criminals, and public school education.

I'm not terribly excited about paying taxes for public schools in the first place, since my kids don't use them. I'm REALLY underwhelmed to pay taxes for the public schools we don't use to be used by people who aren't even supposed to be here.

Trump

I’m going to send troops to the border and the states are going to pay for it
Easy withholding money to States.
KKKalifonria is experiencing that joy right now.
Why should the states have to pay for Trumps fantasies?
Illegal Immigration Costs California $30.3 Billion A Year ..

Any other questions?

How much does California make off of low cost labor?

Easy case showing our unsecure borders are a threat to national security

Which terrorist snuck across the Mexican border?

Well, let's see.

From November 2013 to July 2014, officials apprehended 143 individuals listed on the US terror watch list trying to cross the Mexico border and enter the US illegally, according to a confidential Texas Department of Public Safety report obtained by the Houston Chronicle.

The US military’s Southern Command warned in an intelligence report that Muslim extremists were using existing migrant smuggling rings in Latin America to gain entry to the US across the Mexico border, according to an account in the Washington Free Beacon.

I know, I know. If CNN doesn't make a splashy headline out of it, it didn't happen at all, right?

But interestingly enough, SOME people would like to fix the problem before it gets to that point.

Fine .

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Are they my kids? Did I bring them here? No? Then please explain to me why educating them and keeping them off the streets is, or should be, my responsibility.

Illegal immigration costs the state of Arizona $1.3 billion per year. The majority of that is unpaid-for use of the healthcare system, incarcerating criminals, and public school education.

I'm not terribly excited about paying taxes for public schools in the first place, since my kids don't use them. I'm REALLY underwhelmed to pay taxes for the public schools we don't use to be used by people who aren't even supposed to be here.
Let the immigrants pay taxes

Trump

Any other questions?

Lefty pulls the 1864 slavery argument out of the playbook.

Yes, she does. It is under control of the state governors. With illegal immigration down to the lowest levels since the 70’s Trump is going to have a tough time making a convincing argument for the expense which is paid for by the states.
Not completely but yes.
I am sure it will all work out though. Unless you think states wont give them up for trump like they did everyone else :eek:
If they don’t for Trump it is because the situation doesn’t merit it. To even request is ridiculous and a burden on already pinched state budgets. Why on earth are the needed given the extremely low rates of illegal crossings. What is the emergency?
What planet are you on? California has over one million illegals just with drivers licenses.
So? How is the national guard going to effect that?
From another million having drivers licenses next year, dufus.
Proving they have met the requirements to operate a motor vehicle

Trump

Any other questions?

I guess your economic calculations only include those things that support your argument

Any other questions?

I guess your economic calculations only include those things that support your argument
Hilarious. Leftard uses the "who'll clean our toilets" argument for pushing for open borders.

Any other questions?

Hilarious. Leftard uses the "who'll clean our toilets" argument for pushing for open borders.

California has profited from migrant workers for generations

California has profited from migrant workers for generations
Georgia profited from migrant workers too, Dufus. Until Abe freed them.

Oregon governor: No way will I authorize our National Guard to carry out Trump’s border security plan.

Sorry, dude. Put the pot down for a second and listen.

You don't have any say so.
Yes, she does. It is under control of the state governors. With illegal immigration down to the lowest levels since the 70’s Trump is going to have a tough time making a convincing argument for the expense which is paid for by the states.
Nope.
Just as the National Guard units from varying states were required to serve overseas at the Federal Government's orders, so too must they serve at the Federal Government's orders if ordered to serve in some capacity on our borders. What the National Guard troops cannot do however, is arrest or otherwise detain any illegal migrants crossing the border. They can only monitor the border and inform the Border Patrol where illegals are crossing.

Any other questions?

In my house, my kids do it. The left should try that.

Oregon governor: No way will I authorize our National Guard to carry out Trump’s border security plan.

Sorry, dude. Put the pot down for a second and listen.

You don't have any say so.
Nope.
Just as the National Guard units from varying states were required to serve overseas at the Federal Government's orders, so too must they serve at the Federal Government's orders if ordered to serve in some capacity on our borders. What the National Guard troops cannot do however, is arrest or otherwise detain any illegal migrants crossing the border. They can only monitor the border and inform the Border Patrol where illegals are crossing.

I'm not sure this is absolutely definite. Yes, they don't have the ability to arrest people in a law enforcement capacity, but I believe they CAN detain them for the Border Patrol, who CAN arrest them.

Forum List

Back