Oregon Gov Goes Full George Wallace

I say send all those who voted for trump instead. To action and stop being keyboard warriors go down there and secure the border please.....save us from those criminals that are killing us by the thousands.

How about we do nothing and you can put some of them up at your house, your neighborhood, your city, with your dollars...dumbass.
They are already here , they don't need my house or money they work hard and we love having them great people....just duck off and stay away.

There are new one's coming every day.

I say send all those who voted for trump instead. To action and stop being keyboard warriors go down there and secure the border please.....save us from those criminals that are killing us by the thousands.

How about we do nothing and you can put some of them up at your house, your neighborhood, your city, with your dollars...dumbass.
They are already here , they don't need my house or money they work hard and we love having them great people....just duck off and stay away.

Welcome to America. They work hard, good family values and good food. Unlike polish/irish/English food. Thank God for Mexican food.

Welcome to America. They work hard, good family values and good food. Unlike polish/irish/English food. Thank God for Mexican food.

Good for you, how many will be staying at your house?

You've signed up to fight in the war against Mexico, right?
Right.
Whether of which branch of military you enlist into, even the National Guard, you do swear to both defend the U.S. Constitution and protect against enemies, both foreign and domestic. A portion of those coming across the border, are the enemy (drug cartel members, rapists, murderers, thieves, et cetera) and until the illegals can be apprehended and checked on, any one or more of them can be a threat to the citizens of the US.

And they are all criminals.

I love all legal aliens and dislike all illegal aliens. America welcomes all those that legally want to live here. Just like you, I don’t mind having people immigrate, it is good for our country, it are those that come here illegally and burden America.

You mean Filthy Don "Commander Two Scoops" Dennison? :113:
2 scoops.gif

I love all legal aliens and dislike all illegal aliens. America welcomes all those that legally want to live here. Just like you, I don’t mind having people immigrate, it is good for our country, it are those that come here illegally and burden America.
To the left illegals are the best version of slaves they can get. They do menial work for the same cost slaves did in 1860 - room and board. I take that back. Slaves were valuable property and taken care of with free healthcare. Illegals today break a bone and the left today just replace them with an able bodied person to clean their toilet. If one gets uppity they just threaten to call Homeland Security.

To the left illegals are the best version of slaves they can get. They do menial work for the same cost slaves did in 1860 - room and board. I take that back. Slaves were valuable property and taken care of with free healthcare. Illegals today break a bone and the left today just replace them with an able bodied person to clean their toilet. If one gets uppity they just threaten to call Homeland Security.
exactly as they say who is going to clean our toilets and pick our oranges with out them

I assume that the governor is popular since the people of Oregon elected her.

I have the suspicion, however, that someday they will feel less esteem for her when Oregon becomes another California.

To the left illegals are the best version of slaves they can get. They do menial work for the same cost slaves did in 1860 - room and board.

This is true. Everybody knows that all those business owners who hire illegals for cheap labor are raging liberals.

To the left illegals are the best version of slaves they can get. They do menial work for the same cost slaves did in 1860 - room and board.

This is true. Everybody knows that all those business owners who hire illegals for cheap labor are raging liberals.
Only one side screaming for illegals to be allowed in, Dufus.

Oregon governor: No way will I authorize our National Guard to carry out Trump’s border security plan.

Sorry, dude. Put the pot down for a second and listen.

You don't have any say so.
Yes, she does. It is under control of the state governors. With illegal immigration down to the lowest levels since the 70’s Trump is going to have a tough time making a convincing argument for the expense which is paid for by the states.

Oh, talking out of your ass again? My prospective son-in-law is with the Air National Guard. He is currently on deployment overseas. You honestly think my state is paying for him to go?

Trump

I’m going to send troops to the border and the states are going to pay for it
Easy withholding money to States.
KKKalifonria is experiencing that joy right now.
God, you guys have done a complete 180 on state’s rights.

Defending the border is delineated in the Constitution as a federal matter. State's rights have nothing to do with it. Perhaps you liberals should read it next time before wiping your ass on it!

Only one side screaming for illegals to be allowed in, Dufus.

Maybe. But there's another side that whispers quietly and hires the illegals for less than minimum wage. Blast them both, or neither. Otherwise, you're just full of bullshit.

Ummm, Oregon isn't on the border unless you consider the Pacific ocean. I guess the Governor won't allow federal military units from his state to guard the border. I don't recall the same tirade when Barry Hussein used Nat. Guard Troops on the border so I guess it's a political tantrum.

Forum List

Back