Oregon Gov Goes Full George Wallace

These men and women in the guard have jobs and families . They are supposed to be there for state emergencies .

Why the F should they go out to the southwest desert to play border guard ? For a plotical statement ?

National Guard draft anyone, dufus?

Do you have so much disrespect for these people that u would use them as frivolous pawns?

Not to mention the expense .
That really your best support for open borders?:laughing0301:

Our borders aren’t open !!! Oh my god you rubes are so ignorant!

Have you ever crossed the border ? North or south?
I had someone here the other day act like illegals don't cross the Canadian border. :71:

Mexicans and those from Central and South America usually don't!

Oregon governor: No way will I authorize our National Guard to carry out Trump’s border security plan.

Sorry, dude. Put the pot down for a second and listen.

You don't have any say so.
Yes, she does. It is under control of the state governors. With illegal immigration down to the lowest levels since the 70’s Trump is going to have a tough time making a convincing argument for the expense which is paid for by the states.

I don't think POTUS has made a single convincing argument since he has been in office.

Oregon governor: No way will I authorize our National Guard to carry out Trump’s border security plan.

Yes, she does. It is under control of the state governors. With illegal immigration down to the lowest levels since the 70’s Trump is going to have a tough time making a convincing argument for the expense which is paid for by the states.

I don't think POTUS has made a single convincing argument since he has been in office.

That's what being brain-damaged will do for you!

That's okay. As long as he makes the effective policies, we can handle the convincing arguments just fine ourselves.

I assume that the governor is popular since the people of Oregon elected her.

I have the suspicion, however, that someday they will feel less esteem for her when Oregon becomes another California.
Actually she makes Trump look like the most popular politician ever.

13% approval.

NEW POLL: Oregon Dem Gov Kate Brown’s Approval Rating Drops 13 Points As Her Mismanagement Is Exposed
Why do Conservatives struggle so much with reading comprehension?
Is it mostly dim wittedness or just excessive inbreeding?

Your link does not say she has 13% approval, it says her approval dropped 13% and is now at 45%

I say send all those who voted for trump instead. To action and stop being keyboard warriors go down there and secure the border please.....save us from those criminals that are killing us by the thousands.

How about we do nothing and you can put some of them up at your house, your neighborhood, your city, with your dollars...dumbass.
They are already here , they don't need my house or money they work hard and we love having them great people....just duck off and stay away.

There are new one's coming every day.
Welcome to America. They work hard, good family values and good food. Unlike polish/irish/English food. Thank God for Mexican food.

And they are all criminals.

I love all legal aliens and dislike all illegal aliens. America welcomes all those that legally want to live here. Just like you, I don’t mind having people immigrate, it is good for our country, it are those that come here illegally and burden America.
I came across thousands of illegals none deserve to be sent back. They were mostly hard working, gracious and had families and never once seeing them begging for money or stealing stuff. I see white born Americans begging and trashing my city on daily basis, damaging stuff, caught some stealing numerous times. Never once was a latino.

How about we do nothing and you can put some of them up at your house, your neighborhood, your city, with your dollars...dumbass.
They are already here , they don't need my house or money they work hard and we love having them great people....just duck off and stay away.

Welcome to America. They work hard, good family values and good food. Unlike polish/irish/English food. Thank God for Mexican food.

I love all legal aliens and dislike all illegal aliens. America welcomes all those that legally want to live here. Just like you, I don’t mind having people immigrate, it is good for our country, it are those that come here illegally and burden America.
To the left illegals are the best version of slaves they can get. They do menial work for the same cost slaves did in 1860 - room and board. I take that back. Slaves were valuable property and taken care of with free healthcare. Illegals today break a bone and the left today just replace them with an able bodied person to clean their toilet. If one gets uppity they just threaten to call Homeland Security.
Most ranchers that are crying now are right wingers and not lefties.

I came across thousands of illegals none deserve to be sent back. They were mostly hard working, gracious and had families and never once seeing them begging for money or stealing stuff. I see white born Americans begging and trashing my city on daily basis, damaging stuff, caught some stealing numerous times. Never once was a latino.
Our president calls them murderers and rapists

Idiots on the left call them votes....dumbasses (both of you) .
418 child rapes in North Carolina by illegal aliens in August | From the Trenches World Report

Illegal immigrant accused of raping 10-year-old girl in Kenner

Two Illegal Aliens Charged With Raping 14-Year-Old Girl At a Maryland High School

To the left illegals are the best version of slaves they can get. They do menial work for the same cost slaves did in 1860 - room and board. I take that back. Slaves were valuable property and taken care of with free healthcare. Illegals today break a bone and the left today just replace them with an able bodied person to clean their toilet. If one gets uppity they just threaten to call Homeland Security.

So you admit that you don't think "right wingers" deserve protection of their lives, property, and rights from their own government?

Idiots on the left call them votes....dumbasses (both of you) .
418 child rapes in North Carolina by illegal aliens in August | From the Trenches World Report

Illegal immigrant accused of raping 10-year-old girl in Kenner

Two Illegal Aliens Charged With Raping 14-Year-Old Girl At a Maryland High School

10 million illegals in this country
You are going to need more links

Doesn’t matter, their are legal channels to enter this country. Did you follow the US governments to live in this country? I’ve vacationed in Mexico many times and find most of them hard working, family oriented and energetic nowever, we have laws for a reason, they need to be followed, just as you and I must follow the laws.

I also have had my identity stolen, it was sold to several people that were connected to providing identity to illegal aliens. I have spent thousands of dollars, many many hours trying to straight the mess out. I have to file my taxes by mail instead of online and fours states I never lived in put liens on my property for taxes I allegedly owed. It has been a mess. Please spare me they are good people.

Last edited:

Do you have a link? I find it’s just not ranchers that hire illegal aliens, and illegal aliens should never be employed, with no jobs, they would need to leave this country to support their families.

So you don’t support illegal aliens working in the US? You want them here and starve?

Last edited:
The flow of drugs, human trafficking, gangs, and illegal immigrants across our southern border certainly constitutes a threat to national security, a threat every bit as deadly as if Mexico were lobbing artillery shells into El Paso. Trump has every right to station military personnel on the border to protect our citizens and jobs.

Doesn’t matter, their are legal channels to enter this country. Did you follow the US governments to live in this country? I’ve vacationed in Mexico many times and find most of them hard working, family oriented and energetic nowever, we have laws for a reason, they need to be followed, just as you and I must follow the laws.

I also have had my identity stolen, it was sold to several people that were connected to providing identity to illegal aliens. I have spent thousands of dollars, many many hours trying to straight the mess out. I have to file my taxes by mail instead of online and fours states I never lived in put liens on my property for taxes I allegedly owed. It has been a mess. Please spare me they are good people.
So you think an illegal is so sophisticated to still identity ? Lol.....and besides there are very cheap ways to protect yourself from identity theft from online potato couch obese American born and Russian hackers. Jose and Juan are too busy running between two jobs.

Do you have a link? I find it’s just not ranchers that hire illegal aliens, and illegal aliens should never be employed, with no jobs, they would need to leave this country to support their families.

So you don’t support illegal aliens working in the US? You want them here and starve?
It's all over the news , they show ranchers complaining about their workers not reporting to work in fear of deportation..
Dude I'm for those who work hard to stay and be legalised...if they are already here and established a healthy life and work that means they are needed here. This country always harbored the unfortunate and the oppressed who came here to better their lives. Economy has been booming and they are doing the jobs that most Americans won't do anyway.

Forum List

Back