Oregon health workers administer Covid-19 vaccines in snowstorm to stranded motorists, rather than let vaccines go to waste, they were about to expire

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

"Officials with the Josephine County Public Health Department in Oregon were caught in a traffic jam with six doses of the Moderna vaccine. Knowing they'd be stuck for quite some time, and the shot had just six hours left in its shelf life, they got to work giving out the shots to stranded motorists. "

whoa!

Happy they didn’t let it go to waste

"Officials with the Josephine County Public Health Department in Oregon were caught in a traffic jam with six doses of the Moderna vaccine. Knowing they'd be stuck for quite some time, and the shot had just six hours left in its shelf life, they got to work giving out the shots to stranded motorists. "

whoa!

Happy they didn’t let it go to waste

More soon to be dead heroes.

By fall, we'll have glut of vaccines out there and the officials will have a hard time finding willing patients to give them to.

Their hearts are in the right place, I guess.

But I find it interesting how stranded motorist just allowed a stranger to give them an injection in the middle of a traffic stack up.

By fall, we'll have glut of vaccines out there and the officials will have a hard time finding willing patients to give them to.

Their hearts are in the right place, I guess.

But I find it interesting how stranded motorist just allowed a stranger to give them an injection in the middle of a traffic stack up.
Yeah..that did strike me as more than odd!

Not only no..but Hell no!

1611881384193.png

Forum List

Back