🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon homes heated by BC aborted babies & amputated limbs

Ann Stone, National Chairman of Republicans For Choice who sponsored these questions on choice included in this national survey, said:

“There are two important conclusions to be drawn from this survey. First, the majority of the GOP 71% (up to 81% with leaners) is solidly in favor of women having control over their reproductive decisions, or in other words, they are pro-choice.

Republicans For Choice PAC

"Waterman told KOIN that the facility had incinerated dead babies for years, in part because the Canadian government won’t dispose of fetal remains in this manner. That’s presumably why the BCHM sent the medical waste to Oregon in the first place.
KOIN says it will continue investigating this story. Good for them. Perhaps other news outlets in the US might want to start looking at their local waste-to-energy facilities, too, to see what trucks are dumping into the boilers and burners. "

Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power « Hot Air

I wonder how they dispose of the same wasted in Canada if they don't incinerate them?

This practice of using human remains to heat homes is unethical IMO.

They send it to the states. Read the last paragraph of the hotair article...

"Waterman told KOIN that the facility had incinerated dead babies for years, in part because the Canadian government won’t dispose of fetal remains in this manner. That’s presumably why the BCHM sent the medical waste to Oregon in the first place.
KOIN says it will continue investigating this story. Good for them. Perhaps other news outlets in the US might want to start looking at their local waste-to-energy facilities, too, to see what trucks are dumping into the boilers and burners. "

The High Cost of Liberalism: Part III - Thomas Sowell - Page 1

Ann Stone, National Chairman of Republicans For Choice who sponsored these questions on choice included in this national survey, said:

“There are two important conclusions to be drawn from this survey. First, the majority of the GOP 71% (up to 81% with leaners) is solidly in favor of women having control over their reproductive decisions, or in other words, they are pro-choice.

Yes, I've read the same thing - Most people are in favor of basic rights, including one's ownership of one's own body.

And, yes, adoption and abortion are intimately linked. Those who want to force women to reproduce don't give a flip about what happens to those unwanted babies and would happily let them starve in the street.

Yes, I've read the same thing - Most people are in favor of basic rights, including one's ownership of one's own body.

And, yes, adoption and abortion are intimately linked. Those who want to force women to reproduce don't give a flip about what happens to those unwanted babies and would happily let them starve in the street.

Ever hear of the Safe Haven Program? Douchebag!

Nope, adoption is not connected with abortion..except that there are a lot of people who want babies who never get them, because the baby killers jump the line, and kill them instead.

Dead is better than adopted to the baby killers, so I guess there's a connection in that sense...

And also explains the exponential jump in homicides of babies and their pregnant mothers since RvW.

Cuz those babies should die, and those mothers are chattel, as far as progressives are concerned.

Progressives have a really bad track record when it comes to the weak, vulnerable, and pregnant.

5m0fb7.jpg

Unsettling yes, but they chose the most potentially explosive detail for their headline. What is even more disturbing is the possible health hazard.

There is no health hazard, unless you climb the stack and stick your head in it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, heads are exploding but fact is, its all legal. Deal with it.

Yes it is and it's commonplace to burn it, just not to use it for power.

BUT, burning cancer? Where does that waste go? What are people breathing?

What? You think that when you burn cancer cells that there are little cancers floating around the atmosphere? It's ashes. People are breathing water vapor, CO2 maybe, some trace gases.

And, what is the safest way to dispose of medical waste?

Burning it.

Unsettling yes, but they chose the most potentially explosive detail for their headline. What is even more disturbing is the possible health hazard.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, heads are exploding but fact is, its all legal. Deal with it.

BUT, burning cancer? Where does that waste go? What are people breathing?

And, what is the safest way to dispose of medical waste?

This is ONE INSANE BITCH!!!!

You BURY those poor HUMANS, just like you would bury your cat... or do you just burn it up in a garbage pail, you scum of the earth!

It seems a shame that humans, are treated this way, but that is an issue for an abortion debate. If they are going to consider the unborn as human tissue, it's going to get treated like human tissue.

Ummm, well, it's either the trash heap or the incinerator. What else is there?

Ummm, how about a proper burial, or cremation ? Something that shows at least a shred of respect. This isn't hard.

Yes it is. In order for them to do that, they would have to admit that those are humans. They won't.

I wouldn't want to know that when I'm cranking the heat when it hits minus 50 C the hot air blowing thru my vents came from a dead baby, some one's arm, or some one's tumor.

Hell's bells that's just not right. Nor would I want someone's Rex the german shepherd or Hershey the chocolate point siamese that belonged to a grandma heating my house either.

CaféAuLait;8989104 said:

Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power « Hot Air

I wonder how they dispose of the same wasted in Canada if they don't incinerate them?

This practice of using human remains to heat homes is unethical IMO.

They don't separate the human remains out and burn it for power. All hospitals burn all organic matter, as well as any disposable items exposed to human tissue, blood, or fluids of any kind. Some places decided to save money by harvesting the heat and turning it into power. I blame obamacare.

The depth and breadth of your ignorance is astounding.

And there are charities that help with burial costs for infants:

Relief Share infant demise burial gown. | Relief Share News - Charity blog

Want A Casket? - Gavin's Gifts Charity

"Most funeral homes will provide a free coffin, burial or cremation for stillborn babies. "

http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyloss/sbsurvivingemotionally.html

Progressives assume that because they think of children as garbage and unworthy of life or any consideration, everybody else must feel the same.

Everybody else doesn't.

Last edited:
Can anyone imagine being at the power plants board room meeting when this was first discussed?

Joe:

"hey I got a phone call from this medical place up in Canada and they say they can get us body parts on the cheap to convert into green energy"

Mr. Hathaway:

"What's the price per pound Joe?"

Joe:

"I have to convert it from kilograms, but it sure seems like a great deal Mr. Hathaway".

Mr. Hathaway:

"Joe if you can pull this off at a good price for all those abortions and limbs and tumors, with shipping and handling included, I see a bonus in your future".

Joe:

"Gee thanks Mr. Hathaway".

OMG I'm so creeped out because there had to be board room meetings on both sides of the border.

:eek:

Can anyone imagine being at the power plants board room meeting when this was first discussed?

Joe:

"hey I got a phone call from this medical place up in Canada and they say they can get us body parts on the cheap to convert into green energy"

Mr. Hathaway:

"What's the price per pound Joe?"

Joe:

"I have to convert it from kilograms, but it sure seems like a great deal Mr. Hathaway".

Mr. Hathaway:

"Joe if you can pull this off at a good price for all those abortions and limbs and tumors, with shipping and handling included, I see a bonus in your future".

Joe:

"Gee thanks Mr. Hathaway".

OMG I'm so creeped out because there had to be board room meetings on both sides of the border.

:eek:

Perhaps the 130 head of cattle and calves along with the 2 bulls the BLM killed on the Bundy ranch would HEAT OREGON LONGER than a group of dead human babies! :eek::eek::eek:

bundy-ranch-dead-cow.jpg

Oh please. Get off your high horse.

What is the safest way to dispose of medical waste?

First of all you separate the so-called medical waste, from a fetus. You treat the fetus with respect, and you deal with the medical waste separately.

You paying for that?

How many kids have you adopted?

Or are you too busy shopping at Wal Mart and Hobby Lobby who supported 360 million abortions?

Hypocrites.

God what a bitch.

Forum List

Back