Oregon officials find Lavoy Finnicum's death disturbing. New Video surfaces

Something about the Democrats, they have no problem KILLING their own citizens. Clinton and Reno killed 80 of them, 20 children. and now this over a protest.

It's okay. The shooters won't be charged and even if they are, the feds will just pull the jurisdiction card and promote the shooters. Then after they retire they'll get nice cushy jobs at Troy firearms.

Isn't that right, Lon?

Something about the Democrats, they have no problem KILLING their own citizens. Clinton and Reno killed 80 of them, 20 children. and now this over a protest.
Life is tough for you white racists. You better be glad you didnt try to take over a building in the hood. The outcome would have been more emotionally traumatizing to you.

Why would anyone want to take over a dilapidated old building in the hood?

Life is tough for you white racists. You better be glad you didnt try to take over a building in the hood. The outcome would have been more emotionally traumatizing to you.
So cattlemen should have black angus's in their herds to be fair?

That's why I identify as black and have created the Really New Black Panther Party. That way when I do crap like this, the DoJ will promise to investigate but do nothing for fear of creating bad publicity for the administration.

I might not have been born with the race card, but I identify as someone who was and if you say I'm not entitled to it, you're just oppressing me.

Notice they didn't bother those thugs in the OWS who took over the peoples parks, streets and businesses. you see what the rest of us is up against, by these people making excuses for these THUGS in our own government. then turn and wail about Police officers.

Oregon Officials Call LaVoy Finicum Death “Disturbing”

Obvious, government officials are lousy shots, because I hear a whole lot of shooting going on.
They should kill all the domestic white terrorists whenever they illegally take over buildings while threatening to "fight to the death".
ya, pinning down a mother and her child with sniper fire out on a country road had nothing to do with taking over a building. But nice try.

Only those that resist arrest, refuse to surrender to a lawful warrant, lead the police on a high speed car chase, try to run a police blockade, almost run down an Oregon State Patrolman, run from their vehicle and then reach for a gun to murder LEO.

Obvious, government officials are lousy shots, because I hear a whole lot of shooting going on.
They should kill all the domestic white terrorists whenever they illegally take over buildings while threatening to "fight to the death".
ya, pinning down a mother and her child with sniper fire out on a country road had nothing to do with taking over a building. But nice try.
Your link is not credible but not nice try.

Remember when Lon Horiuchi put one through Vicki Weaver's head while she was holding a baby? And then the FBI taunted her family for days while her corpse lay in the kitchen?

Good times.

I'm pretty sure that neither 'mother or child' was pinned down by sniper fire when Lavoy tried to pull a gun and murder that cop.

Notice they didn't bother those thugs in the OWS who took over the peoples parks, streets and businesses. you see what the rest of us is up against, by these people making excuses for these THUGS in our own government. then turn and wail about Police officers.
Thats because there were no thugs. The thugs like Bundy need to get shot.

Remember when Lon Horiuchi put one through Vicki Weaver's head while she was holding a baby? And then the FBI taunted her family for days while her corpse lay in the kitchen?

Good times.

In case you're wondering...is painfully obvious that you're avoiding the discussion of Lavoy 'Fuckhead' Finnicum like the man's corpse were on fire.

But hey, 20 year old sniper fire!

That's why I identify as black and have created the Really New Black Panther Party. That way when I do crap like this, the DoJ will promise to investigate but do nothing for fear of creating bad publicity for the administration.

I might not have been born with the race card, but I identify as someone who was and if you say I'm not entitled to it, you're just oppressing me.
Yeah right. Of course you were born with a race card. It was issued by the founders of this country.

6a010535ce1cf6970c01b8d06105e4970c-pi

Speaking of burning corpses on fire, remember when the feds flooded the compound at Waco with all that flammable CS gas and then was shocked when the Branch Davidians went up in smoke and then prevented the Texas Rangers from doing a proper investigation?

Yeah right. Of course you were born with a race card. It was issued by the founders of this country.

6a010535ce1cf6970c01b8d06105e4970c-pi

Sure hasn't helped me none. Maybe I forgot the secret handshake.

Forum List

Back