Oregon Queen Brown

The real need now is to build concentration camps for liberals. We'll call them "safe spaces". There will be no objections - they like being controlled. I propose two on the West coast. One we'll call "California"; the other "Oregon". Each will have high, electrified fences ostensibly to keep people out but actually to keep the demented IN.

California is boiling. When governor Gruesome tried to explain himself he looked like he was going to cry,

Maine is starting to breakaway. All states with democrat governors. They are all failing.
Such as Mississippi?

Certainly Mississippi should open. The new corona cases just about prove that the lockdown isn't working. If there are 400 new cases today that means they were infected a week or more ago, during the lockdown.

Stop killing people with protection.
I'm on self-quarantine and I haven't gotten sick. So it does work.
It depends on what sick is because believe me when it comes to mental illness, you're one sick MF.

Her Majesty fiats another 60 day extension of the Lockdown - until July 6:

https://www.oregon.gov/gov/Documents/executive_orders/eo_20-24.pdf
She's extending the "state of emergency". She's hoping for more state funding from the Feds. As far as the actual "lockdown" the details are up in the air. Some things are lifted, but no one here is sure of what exactly is going on. We have big government at it's finest here in Oregon. They still haven't straightened out the unemployment fiasco for instance.

In fact, though, I see people going out a lot without masks and with short tempers and lots of road rage. I noticed the Eugene cops are cracking down on the "unhoused" camping. Just can't set up those little houses fast enough to meet the need. Her Majesty is feeling so good about it all it makes you "proud" to be in a blue state. ;)
The emergency to 'flatten the curve' is over, and now it is time to loosen restrictions.

The First Amendment is not just a piece of paper for Democrat goobernors to wipe their asses with.
The curve is not flattening.
I'd be more than happy to grab a baseball bat and flatten your godamn curve for ya.
You voted for your skidmark, now fix the problem.

California is boiling. When governor Gruesome tried to explain himself he looked like he was going to cry,

Maine is starting to breakaway. All states with democrat governors. They are all failing.
Such as Mississippi?

Certainly Mississippi should open. The new corona cases just about prove that the lockdown isn't working. If there are 400 new cases today that means they were infected a week or more ago, during the lockdown.

I've never paid attention to the nonsense and I haven't gotten sick. Quarantine fail.

Our entire little complex has never gone into quarantine. The kids have shared germs since birth.
Luck Be a Lady Tonight.

The real need now is to build concentration camps for liberals. We'll call them "safe spaces". There will be no objections - they like being controlled. I propose two on the West coast. One we'll call "California"; the other "Oregon". Each will have high, electrified fences ostensibly to keep people out but actually to keep the demented IN.
The conservative Nazi answer.

I live in Oregon and like most Oregonians support Governor Brown. She's simply leaving her options open. Testing and contact tracing? Smart move and very pro-science unlike your ignorant, irresponsible butthole governors like Abbott and DeSantis.
The move gives Brown the authority to maintain orders she's issued to curb the spread of thee virus, including the state's stay-at-home order, her spokesman told OregonLive. Brown's Stay Home, Save Lives order has been in effect since March 23.​
On Friday, Brown announced new plans for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing as part of her framework for reopening the state safely.​

We won't be locked down that long. My guess is a slow and responsible reopening starting June 1st. Until then, I'll have the central coast beaches to myself! :cool-45:

No no. They're only demented up the I5 corridor. Just fence off that section. The rest of our state is Trump country.

She's extending the "state of emergency". She's hoping for more state funding from the Feds. As far as the actual "lockdown" the details are up in the air. Some things are lifted, but no one here is sure of what exactly is going on. We have big government at it's finest here in Oregon. They still haven't straightened out the unemployment fiasco for instance.

In fact, though, I see people going out a lot without masks and with short tempers and lots of road rage. I noticed the Eugene cops are cracking down on the "unhoused" camping. Just can't set up those little houses fast enough to meet the need. Her Majesty is feeling so good about it all it makes you "proud" to be in a blue state. ;)

No ya big goof. She knows better than to think she's gonna get any help from Donald Trump. Hell, he'll prolly be sicking Fat Billy Barr on her any minute.

Eugene (and the state of Oregon) are probably too lib-rul for ya. Suggest Texas or Florida where you can dangerously romp about to your hearts content. ;)

Such as Mississippi?

I've never paid attention to the nonsense and I haven't gotten sick. Quarantine fail.

Our entire little complex has never gone into quarantine. The kids have shared germs since birth.
Luck Be a Lady Tonight.

Yep - And thanks for planting an awesome old tune in my head! :)

Last edited:

No no. They're only demented up the I5 corridor. Just fence off that section. The rest of our state is Trump country.

LoL!! Then move to Baker City! :D

Such as Mississippi?

The logic of some of these Trumptardians is freaking EPIC. No? :D

Such as Mississippi?

I'm living life like I always did, and I haven't gotten sick either, so that works too.

Such is the reprehensible right’s contempt for facts and the truth.
Go hide under your bed, everyone else is getting on with life.

Yeah, get on with your COVID. Let us know how things go!
What covid? You stains made it up.

No ya big goof. She knows better than to think she's gonna get any help from Donald Trump. Hell, he'll prolly be sicking Fat Billy Barr on her any minute.

Eugene (and the state of Oregon) are probably too lib-rul for ya. Suggest Texas or Florida where you can dangerously romp about to your hearts content. ;)

Golly, I guess you don't understand how it works. The Dems are busy figuring out how to bail out all these Blue States, so they can afford to keep us all shut down. And the states most certainly ARE getting Federal aid. She wants to extend that aid by keeping our state in shackles. Brown isn't counting on Trump, she's counting on that fellow elitist of yours, Nancy Pelosi.

I was born and raised here in Oregon and sure don't plan on giving up our state to the liberal fools who dwell in the corridor. There is a petition going around to recall Brown and the longer she keeps up this nonsense, the better chance we have to remove her and her newfound "authority".

Forum List

Back