Oregon Queen Brown

Her Majesty fiats another 60 day extension of the Lockdown - until July 6:

https://www.oregon.gov/gov/Documents/executive_orders/eo_20-24.pdf
She's extending the "state of emergency". She's hoping for more state funding from the Feds. As far as the actual "lockdown" the details are up in the air. Some things are lifted, but no one here is sure of what exactly is going on. We have big government at it's finest here in Oregon. They still haven't straightened out the unemployment fiasco for instance.

In fact, though, I see people going out a lot without masks and with short tempers and lots of road rage. I noticed the Eugene cops are cracking down on the "unhoused" camping. Just can't set up those little houses fast enough to meet the need. Her Majesty is feeling so good about it all it makes you "proud" to be in a blue state. ;)
You're an apologist cocksucker. I hope you starve for your selfish bias.

She's extending the "state of emergency". She's hoping for more state funding from the Feds. As far as the actual "lockdown" the details are up in the air. Some things are lifted, but no one here is sure of what exactly is going on. We have big government at it's finest here in Oregon. They still haven't straightened out the unemployment fiasco for instance.

In fact, though, I see people going out a lot without masks and with short tempers and lots of road rage. I noticed the Eugene cops are cracking down on the "unhoused" camping. Just can't set up those little houses fast enough to meet the need. Her Majesty is feeling so good about it all it makes you "proud" to be in a blue state. ;)
How is your virus spike going. Thank God it's less than "mini-sota!"

It's your skidmarks fault.

It's your skidmarks fault.

Fuck off.

You are a great Monday Morning Quarterback with your head up your ass.
My proof is four bipartisan MOC's. I also told you and yours to get out of the market when it was at 29.

The emergency to 'flatten the curve' is over, and now it is time to loosen restrictions.

The First Amendment is not just a piece of paper for Democrat goobernors to wipe their asses with.
The curve is not flattening.

California is boiling. When governor Gruesome tried to explain himself he looked like he was going to cry,

Maine is starting to breakaway. All states with democrat governors. They are all failing.
Such as Mississippi?

Certainly Mississippi should open. The new corona cases just about prove that the lockdown isn't working. If there are 400 new cases today that means they were infected a week or more ago, during the lockdown.

Stop killing people with protection.

Our state has reopened about four businesses and now is requiring masks for all in public. I wore one today for the first time--or tried to. It is a home sewn cotton material mask that ties behind and it kept slipping off. I heard a rumor that the gas station has them for sale. I will try them tomorrow. I need the ones that have ear loops.

Coincidentally, this happens on our country's worst day for deaths yet: The US just reported its deadliest day for coronavirus patients as states reopen
Well, they don't catch it and die in three days. The deaths are catching up, but the cases are going down. The media doesn't like to show us that part, for some reason. The Maine CDC Director showed a graph on Maine cases and deaths a few days ago at a major press conference; it clearly shows they are going way down, but it is not up on their site and it has never been in the paper. Keep the good news away from us, for some reason. I realize they don't want us to relax, but this is ridiculous.

California is boiling. When governor Gruesome tried to explain himself he looked like he was going to cry,

Maine is starting to breakaway. All states with democrat governors. They are all failing.
Such as Mississippi?

Certainly Mississippi should open. The new corona cases just about prove that the lockdown isn't working. If there are 400 new cases today that means they were infected a week or more ago, during the lockdown.

I'm on self-quarantine and I haven't gotten sick. So it does work.

Coincidentally, this happens on our country's worst day for deaths yet: The US just reported its deadliest day for coronavirus patients as states reopen
Well, they don't catch it and die in three days. The deaths are catching up, but the cases are going down. The media doesn't like to show us that part, for some reason. The Maine CDC Director showed a graph on Maine cases and deaths a few days ago at a major press conference; it clearly shows they are going way down, but it is not up on their site and it has never been in the paper. Keep the good news away from us, for some reason. I realize they don't want us to relax, but this is ridiculous.
I certainly don't have any answers, and I'm certainly not making any predictions.

Seems to me we'd all be agreeing that we should be BOTH smart with prevention AND looking for ways to ease back in as soon as possible, but as usual all we're getting is partisan screaming and finger-pointing.

Such as Mississippi?

I'm on self-quarantine and I haven't gotten sick. So it does work.
I've never paid attention to the nonsense and I haven't gotten sick. Quarantine fail.

Our entire little complex has never gone into quarantine. The kids have shared germs since birth.

Forum List

Back