Oregon Queen Brown

Her Majesty fiats another 60 day extension of the Lockdown - until July 6:

https://www.oregon.gov/gov/Documents/executive_orders/eo_20-24.pdf
Such is the reprehensible right’s contempt for facts and the truth.
Go hide under your bed, everyone else is getting on with life.

Yeah, get on with your COVID. Let us know how things go!
I'll let ya know after the election, and you got 4 more years of Trump. :)

She's extending the "state of emergency". She's hoping for more state funding from the Feds. As far as the actual "lockdown" the details are up in the air. Some things are lifted, but no one here is sure of what exactly is going on. We have big government at it's finest here in Oregon. They still haven't straightened out the unemployment fiasco for instance.

In fact, though, I see people going out a lot without masks and with short tempers and lots of road rage. I noticed the Eugene cops are cracking down on the "unhoused" camping. Just can't set up those little houses fast enough to meet the need. Her Majesty is feeling so good about it all it makes you "proud" to be in a blue state. ;)

Folks in the neighborhoods around the fairgrounds are really getting fed up with what's going on inside the fairgrounds. Many have said "screaming" has become a daily routine. One couple that lives right next to the property, say they can't even enjoy their own backyard because of what's going on.

She's extending the "state of emergency". She's hoping for more state funding from the Feds. As far as the actual "lockdown" the details are up in the air. Some things are lifted, but no one here is sure of what exactly is going on. We have big government at it's finest here in Oregon. They still haven't straightened out the unemployment fiasco for instance.

In fact, though, I see people going out a lot without masks and with short tempers and lots of road rage. I noticed the Eugene cops are cracking down on the "unhoused" camping. Just can't set up those little houses fast enough to meet the need. Her Majesty is feeling so good about it all it makes you "proud" to be in a blue state. ;)

Folks in the neighborhoods around the fairgrounds are really getting fed up with what's going on inside the fairgrounds. Many have said "screaming" has become a daily routine. One couple that lives right next to the property, say they can't even enjoy their own backyard because of what's going on.
This country is so messed up it ain't funny.

how many of you are willing to sign this?

View attachment 331337

How many of you are willing to sign this?

COVID Pledge.png

See how easy it is to write an intellectually vapid Straw Man? I'm sure you thought you were real clever when you posted that, but you ought to be embarrassed for publishing something so incredibly stupid.

A side note or rather a side effect to this thing I've noticed lately is (let me know if you all are noticing this as well), that undoubtedly the traffic cops have been instructed to monitor traffic, but not get involved unless someone is doing something very stupid.

Well people are doing things that are very stupid. We have noticed individuals here and there that are driving like maniac's. They are whipping in and out of traffic, almost taking your bumper off when getting back over, and speeding through low speed zones as if they don't exist. Many times I thought to myself where on Earth are the traffic cops when see these things ? It seems more and more prevalent during this crisis or maybe its just me thinking that it is.

I thought they closed the fairgrounds down for the "unhoused" (no longer politically correct to call them homeless). Do you live in the Eugene area? (If you don't mind my asking). I live just outside the city - on the east side of I5

A side note or rather a side effect to this thing I've noticed lately is (let me know if you all are noticing this as well), that undoubtedly the traffic cops have been instructed to monitor traffic, but not get involved unless someone is doing something very stupid.

Well people are doing things that are very stupid. We have noticed individuals here and there that are driving like maniac's. They are whipping in and out of traffic, almost taking your bumper off when getting back over, and speeding through low speed zones as if they don't exist. Many times I thought to myself where on Earth are the traffic cops when see these things ? It seems more and more prevalent during this crisis or maybe its just me thinking that it is.
It's not just you. That's why I called myself Barn Sour. I don't want to leave the barn. I follow Lane County Mugshots and I can't believe the crap that is going on. They don't want to confront these crazy people because then they'd have to lock them up and promptly let them back out. One gal even wrote how the cop ticketed her for not getting out of the way of a crazy driver. Civil unrest is becoming more and more uncivil with each passing day.

I thought they closed the fairgrounds down for the "unhoused" (no longer politically correct to call them homeless). Do you live in the Eugene area? (If you don't mind my asking). I live just outside the city - on the east side of I5

Springfield ?
I'm back and forth between the Eugene area and Lake Oswego.

Here's an article you can check out about the fairgrounds.

Springfield ?
I'm back and forth between the Eugene area and Lake Oswego.

Here's an article you can check out about the fairgrounds.

No, I live in Dexter (by Dexter Lake). Thanks for the link. :)

Forum List

Back