Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

It never ceases to amaze me about the hatred coming from the right

These are the same conservatives who will keep their children out of school if Obama is visiting

The cool part..........these assholes will have to see Barack Obama's face on a regular basis for the rest of their sad lives. He's going to be a very popular figure on the American landscape for decades to come. He will be treated very kindly in the textbooks that their grandchildren study.....there will be airports and roads and post offices named after him and dedicated to him.

That depends entirely upon who wins.

and I don't remember Bush going to ever incident that happened in A STATE.

the people there have their OWN STATE GOVERMENTS and speakers for them in their Governors.

this is a STATE MATTER. for ONE, he has no BUSINESS poking his nose in it. for two if they don't want him there he should stay the hell away. I wouldnt want his ugliness there either.

9/11
Katrina
Virginia Tech

...and many, many more.
Katrina? Liberals whined because he just flew over.

Nope. He's not offered a single initiative or proposed a single piece of legislation that is aimed at taking away our guns.

You have been lied to and have been lying about this since before he was elected in 2008.

He doesn't want them.

A burglar in the night does not announce he is coming.

The Democrats realize they can only go so far so long as the population is armed. If they could take them, they would.

He doesn't want them.

you remind me of .
images
..... :up:

David
So this just proves there is a conservative in the world who is an asshole.

The only one proven to be an asshole is Obama. Right out of the gate he declared he WAS going to 'politicize' it for his own agenda. As he declared this he even admitted he did not know any of the details about the shooting. He made no comment of sorrow for the victims, no comment of concern for the families - just his declaration that he was going to politicize the tragedy to push his own liberal agenda.

1. He can NOT name 1 law that would have stopped the Oregon Shooting.

2. An ARMED GUARD there at the college would have done more to prevent the shooting than any law he could come up with, shy of confiscating / outlawing all guns in the US...which is his overall goal.

3. He made no mention of 'mental illness'...again.

Of course he was all too eager to try to put the focus on 'gun violence' and ignore the fact that the gunman targeted Christians. Had a gunman targeted Muslims Obama would have been screaming about it.

If Obama is so concerned about gun violence WHY does he continue to ignore the record-setting gun violence in Chicago, how hometown? In the 2 weekends leading up to the Oregon Shooting Chicago had consecutive weekends where 50+ people were shot...back-to-back! Obama held no press conferences to address these tragedies...because they did not support his agenda!

This guy is a PO$ opportunist who admitted he was USING the tragedy and deaths in Oregon to push his agenda. That makes him MUCH MORE than an asshole!

Although it is sometimes fun to watch all the bellyaching among RWNJs, sometimes it is tiring, too.
Reminds me that I really do need to stay among adults.

/unsubscribe - for now, until KosherCrap reappears!!

Although it is sometimes fun to watch all the bellyaching among RWNJs, sometimes it is tiring, too.
Reminds me that I really do need to stay among adults.

/unsubscribe - for now, until KosherCrap reappears!!

Don't let the door hit you in the ass

And don't come back

-Geaux

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.
Obammy can't have our guns. Argument solved.

President Obama doesn't want our guns. Issue killed.

Oh yes he does.. But he can't have them

-Geaux

Nope. He's not offered a single initiative or proposed a single piece of legislation that is aimed at taking away our guns.

You have been lied to and have been lying about this since before he was elected in 2008.

He doesn't want them.

Oh yes he does. And he has a record of denying us access to firearms

Obama calls for assault-weapons ban

Obama calls for assault-weapons ban, background checks

-Geaux

Yes nutter...a subcategory. That's the "well regulated" part in action. You fucking dishonest hack. You know...an I know......that you have pushed the meme that Obama wants ALL GUNS. That's is what we are discussing. Be honest, shithead.

what happened to "If I Had A Son" he would of looked like that killer?

Because the kid was an Oreo like Obama... Just not black enough for a 'if I had a son' moment

-Geaux
aha, no wonder Obama didnt bring up the fact that they were related,,,,but if the kid looked like "The Beaver"....that would of been mentioned within the first two sentences! Three days ago,,,some white ass cracker kid walked into some school in California,,,,uhm,,,uh,,,it was California,,right? or was it Idahoe?

Obammy can't have our guns. Argument solved.

President Obama doesn't want our guns. Issue killed.

Oh yes he does.. But he can't have them

-Geaux

He doesn't want them.

Oh yes he does. And he has a record of denying us access to firearms

Obama calls for assault-weapons ban

Obama calls for assault-weapons ban, background checks

-Geaux

Yes nutter...a subcategory. That's the "well regulated" part in action. You fucking dishonest hack. You know...an I know......that you have pushed the meme that Obama wants ALL GUNS. That's is what we are discussing. Be honest, shithead.

Right-wing + honesty do not go together.
They are mutually exclusive terms, sorry to say.

He doesn't want them.

A burglar in the night does not announce he is coming.

The Democrats realize they can only go so far so long as the population is armed. If they could take them, they would.

Nobody is trying to take away your anti-burglary gun, dummy. Although....you don't really have a right to it. It's not on Obama's agenda to take it from you.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

Would you go if you were asked not to?

Why go when your presence isn't welcome.

Are you that insensitive?

Playing politics at the expense of grieving families isn't cool.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday
Obama has to make it about Obama showing us who he really is a political opportunist.

Forum List

Back