Oregon terrorist say they will leave community if asked.

These idiots are making fools of themselves and of modern American conservatism.

Priceless.

It's a building, not a complex, and it doesn't have power now. It is an empty building in the middle of mismanaged, stolen blm land. The community is fine with them.
Stolen from whom? You have been asked and still have not told us who owned this land before the Feds did. Why can't you answer?
Ranchers owned the land before the feds did. When they wouldn't sell, the feds took their water and flooded their property.

I don't answer you and the other trolls because I have you on ignore. You have never brought anything to any discussion, and you will bring nothing to this one.

Malheur Wildlife Refuge was created by Teddy Roosevelt in 1908.

What ranchers "owned" it prior to that?

ows_145203946580929.jpg

It's a building, not a complex, and it doesn't have power now. It is an empty building in the middle of mismanaged, stolen blm land. The community is fine with them.
Stolen from whom? You have been asked and still have not told us who owned this land before the Feds did. Why can't you answer?
Ranchers owned the land before the feds did. When they wouldn't sell, the feds took their water and flooded their property.

I don't answer you and the other trolls because I have you on ignore. You have never brought anything to any discussion, and you will bring nothing to this one.

It was a tiny fraction then of what it is now. I have posted multiple links naming the landowners and explaining the evolution of the land grab. You should read before you embarrass yourself further.Where there’s smoke | TSLN.com

Last edited:

It was a tiny fraction then of what it is now. I have posted multiple links naming the landowners and explaining the evolution of the land grab. You should read before you embarrass yourself further.Where there’s smoke | TSLN.com

You have not answered the request for the link from your "Facebook" with an open letter asking the Feds to leave and I wager you can't. Basically because it is another RW LIE.

I don't get it? I thought the Republican Part was God's Party. Why is it that nearly every lie and fabrication that I read on here is from one on you RW Lunatics.

And if the GOP IS God's Party, how can you people support someone like Donald. You realize the man is as sadistic as anyone who has ever run for office? You realize the reason that the man could not quote his favorite scripture in the Bible is because he doesn't know any verses in the Bible? You gotta get a grip and try to face reality! GOOD GRIEF!

These idiots are making fools of themselves and of modern American conservatism.

Priceless.

I was pretty sure I would become more conservative as I grew older. But as I grew older the "Conservatives" became crazy. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

Priceless.

I was pretty sure I would become more conservative as I grew older. But as I grew older the "Conservatives" became crazy. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

It's symptomatic of a movement in its death throes.

You may be right and it is sad, in a way. We need varying points of view in a Democracy to inclusion of all voices and opinions. But when one voice refuses to budge from it outdated stance....well, it could become muted. To think I was a Barry Goldwater supporter once?

Priceless.

It's symptomatic of a movement in its death throes.

You may be right and it is sad, in a way. We need varying points of view in a Democracy to inclusion of all voices and opinions. But when one voice refuses to budge from it outdated stance....well, it could become muted. To think I was a Barry Goldwater supporter once?

We can still have a left and a right with the center moved to the left where it belongs.

Forum List

Back