O'Reilly vindicated.

If liberals need a Brian Williams 'fix', there's plenty of old videos on U-Tube they can view..........:coffee:.

He said he was in a war zone where people were shot when in reality he was at a riot, not a war. He embellished the actual events which is what Brian Williams did. Yet the right crucified Brian Williams but defend Bill O'Reilly, why can't you admit that your conservative God embellished the events?

Yes he did on multiple occasions on his show.
It's one thing to say the place you were was like a war zone and claiming your chopper was shot down or you came under sniper fire.
Or saying you didn't trade arms for hostages when you did?

A lie is a lie is a lie. Just because it comes from your god doesn't make it true.

A lie is a lie. True.

David Corn lied and you parroted it on Que.
By God, nobody ever say anything without a teleprompter because the wordsmiths will dissect it and change its meaning. If you're a Republican that is. You can exaggerate all you want if you're a Democrat though. Putting people in chains. You didn't build that. If you like your doctor... You can keep your doctor.

Amiright??
Bush lied and hundreds of thousands needlessly died and you approve of it ...why ? because you are a schmuck in special farces

According to the Wing nuts what Brian Williams did is worst than Reagan Pinocchio saying he didn't trade arms for hostages when he did

How many votes did Brian Williams receive in the general election?

Maddow viciously-attacked Bill-O' last night. She fumed and raged that Bill-O had threatened a reporter that if they were witch-hunting him, the gloves were coming off and he wasn't going to hold punches. All I could think of at the time was "gotta luv old Bill O'Reilly!". Who else would stand up to the new Nazi Party's political-correctness cleansing machine? Bully for you :bowdown: Bill-O! :clap2: Remember, in the name of political-correctness, the 3rd Reicht got up to all manner of perversions just like the 4th Reicht is doing today.. First to go? People in positions of power, daring to defy the Party Line..Bill-O of course is #1 in the ratings. Maddow forgets there's a reason for that. MSNBC also, apparently. More hands than just mine were clapping in approval for old Bill last night.

Her credibility and that collectively of MSNBC is in the toilet. I don't know who did Brian Williams in, or if it was even a hit. It may have just been an innocent discovery and hard feelings from some of the vets involved. But now the gloves are off. Maddow's venom has become increasingly creepy, overweening. She rolls in the governor(s?) in prison/unseated she had a hand in the witch-hunting of, like a serial killer who keeps wearing the scarves or clothing of his victims with a euphoric mania and haze.

Sooner or later if she keeps tugging the tails of tigers, she's going to get bitten. She isn't just tugging their tails, she's yanking them clear off their body, leaving bloody and sore stumps behind.

Last edited:
150225-the-oh-really-factor.jpg

You know "Tyrone", if it turns out Bill O' lied about something, I would watch his show even more. I like flawed people who stand up for their right to be wrong now and then. Love them in fact. I only hope that the people you're whoring for right now have all their ducks in a row, because the laws of nature seek a balance.

Maddow is right, Bill O is an entertainer. As such he gets a little leeway. The witch-hunting stops right here, right now. TODAY. This will backfire on you guys. I'm inches away from promoting a full on viral boycotting of MSNBC. Inches. Dare me.

I heard first hand from relatives the horrors of how the 3rd Reicht operated, the cleaning-sweeps in the early days before their insidious perverted agenda bloomed. There is quite literally no difference AT ALL in the way the 4th Reicht is now proceeding. We are in the equivalent of the 1930s right now with multicolored jackboots applying more and more pressure at the backs of our necks.

Tell Kevin Jennings and the gang, this far and no farther.

You know "Tyrone", if it turns out Bill O' lied about something, I would watch his show even more. I like flawed people who stand up for their right to be wrong now and then. Love them in fact. I only hope that the people you're whoring for right now have all their ducks in a row, because the laws of nature seek a balance.

Maddow is right, Bill O is an entertainer. As such he gets a little leeway. The witch-hunting stops right here, right now. TODAY. This will backfire on you guys. I'm inches away from promoting a full on viral boycotting of MSNBC. Inches. Dare me.

I heard first hand from relatives the horrors of how the 3rd Reicht operated, the cleaning-sweeps in the early days before their insidious perverted agenda bloomed. There is quite literally no difference AT ALL in the way the 4th Reicht is now proceeding. We are in the equivalent of the 1930s right now with multicolored jackboots applying more and more pressure at the backs of our necks.

Of Course Bill O'Reilly is a combat journalist...has he not been the premier journalist about the War on Christmas
Uncle-Santa.jpg

I dare you to start that boycott thing. It should be fun and educational to observe.

Maddow is right, Bill O is an entertainer. As such he gets a little leeway. The witch-hunting stops right here, right now. TODAY. This will backfire on you guys. I'm inches away from promoting a full on viral boycotting of MSNBC. Inches. Dare me....I heard first hand from relatives the horrors of how the 3rd Reicht operated, the cleaning-sweeps in the early days before their insidious perverted agenda bloomed. There is quite literally no difference AT ALL in the way the 4th Reicht is now proceeding. We are in the equivalent of the 1930s right now with multicolored jackboots applying more and more pressure at the backs of our necks....Tell Kevin Jennings and the gang, this far and no farther.
I dare you to start that boycott thing. It should be fun and educational to observe.

Sure. No problem. I'll keep my eyes trained on MSNBC (for now anyway) and look for signs that that is the direction they want supporters of Bill-O to go. That will be my cue.

Fk you fking phonies ..a Blow job crazy bastard
Lying by that BushBitch43 to get us into a war is something you all forgive and forget ...not so the victims of lying bitch 43

tumblr_mjyqlbN4an1qg53kdo1_500.png

You should cut back on how much meth you smoke in the mornings - you've got to be close to cerebral hemorrhage.

This is the fundamental problem of the Conservative media and conservatives in general. They are unwilling to hold their "side" to the standards they hold their opposing side.

The Bill O'Reilly situation is a clear example from the Conservative media side and this post is EXACTLY the problem.

As stated before, Conservatives hate ANY CHALLENGE TO THEIR NARRATIVE. Liberals can too but not to the extent that Conservatives are. You see that with any Obama scandal. Take for instance: Benghazi!

The narrative is: Obama let the Ambassador die and hid that from the American people to win the 2012 elections.

So when media reports come out challenging that, the response is usually "The Liberal media is hiding the truth" or some variations of that.

Then when Congress says there is no evidence of the narrative, the response is "Obama is a dictator coercing Congress to not reveal the truth!" See what is happening? No matter what, the narrative withstands. Why? Because that's what they "believe" happened, not what they "know" happened.

So then when the narrative cannot withstand the actual truth, they just say "I made a mistake, I trusted someone who wasn't true so I apologize" And they will accept that and move on. Because that person is on "their team" and they will accept their flaws. But when they deem someone not on "their team" (ie. Brian Williams), they must be infallible and how DARE they be human?

So what's the overall theme? They are persecuted. Because they believe their ideals are not the mainstream (despite them being the mainstream), and ANY CHALLENGE to that narrative, it's an attack on them. So they don't like gay people and want to treat them as less than human. So any challenge to that? PERSECUTION!!!

Note to conservatives: Challenging the narrative is NOT PERSECUTION

You think liars are entertaining and telling the truth is a "insidious perverted agenda"? Wow, you must have some "interesting" friends.

"Don Browne was the NBC News Miami bureau chief at the time, and he oversaw the network’s Falklands coverage. And Browne told O’Reilly his account was accurate. As opposed to some of the other accounts, which have to some extent downplayed the danger, Browne said the situation “got progressively more intense” and there were demonstrations in Buenos Aires every day."

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O Reilly s Account of Falklands War Riot Mediaite

That wasn't the problem. Everybody knows he was in Argentina. But he portrayed himself as also being in The Falklands, 1000 miles away. Got it yet? Better watch the clip that got him into this mess in the first place. I doubt you've seen it.

They keep skipping that part...that and the 7 or 8 people who were also there who said it wasnt a war zone.

This is becoming like Bill Cosby...No matter how many people corroborate the story Bill O yells a lot and delivers with false confidence soooo...

Then when Congress says there is no evidence of the narrative, the response is "Obama is a dictator coercing Congress to not reveal the truth!" See what is happening? No matter what, the narrative withstands. Why? Because that's what they "believe" happened, not what they "know" happened.

So then when the narrative cannot withstand the actual truth, they just say "I made a mistake, I trusted someone who wasn't true so I apologize" And they will accept that and move on. Because that person is on "their team" and they will accept their flaws. But when they deem someone not on "their team" (ie. Brian Williams), they must be infallible and how DARE they be human?

So what's the overall theme? They are persecuted. Because they believe their ideals are not the mainstream (despite them being the mainstream), and ANY CHALLENGE to that narrative, it's an attack on them. So they don't like gay people and want to treat them as less than human. So any challenge to that? PERSECUTION!!!

Note to conservatives: Challenging the narrative is NOT PERSECUTION

:clap:

Bush lied and hundreds of thousands needlessly died and you approve of it ...why ? because you are a schmuck in special farces

According to the Wing nuts what Brian Williams did is worst than Reagan Pinocchio saying he didn't trade arms for hostages when he did

Then NBC should fire Bush as an anchorman.

That meth hasn't left much of your brain intact.

Forum List

Back