O'Reilly vindicated.

he was in no greater danger than if he was in seattle at an anti-world bank rally lol

Hey, you assclowns might be stupid as a pile of dog shit, and a lot less pleasant to be around, but you place party above all and have zero integrity..

{(CNN) -- The stories coming out of Ferguson, Missouri, paint an increasingly worrying picture—that of a Middle America city like most any other being turned into a war zone.}

Ferguson a war zone or U.S. city Opinion - CNN.com

Y'all Communists are some stupid, stupid fucks... :thup:

he was in no greater danger than if he was in seattle at an anti-world bank rally lol

Hey, you assclowns might be stupid as a pile of dog shit, and a lot less pleasant to be around, but you place party above all and have zero integrity..

{(CNN) -- The stories coming out of Ferguson, Missouri, paint an increasingly worrying picture—that of a Middle America city like most any other being turned into a war zone.}

Ferguson a war zone or U.S. city Opinion - CNN.com

Y'all Communists are some stupid, stupid fucks... :thup:
I think they call this foreshadowing. Maddow/Sharpton were stupid to take on O'Reilly with their asses so exposed.

Keywords "being turned into"... An act of manipulation. An action towards a goal.

O'Reilly didn't see combat in the Falklands War, he saw a riot in Buenos Aires.

Which is exactly what he said.

Guttersnipe David Corn lied in his zeal to become America's next Josef Goebbels.

But what's coming tonight about Morhenschild, and the fact that O'Reilly was in Dallas the day he shot himself, will be a bit more of an uphill climb to deny.

O'Reilly starts in 1 minute, let's see if he's had the time to plan his strategy on this one

Move those goal posts, move em's far - you MUST protect the party by slandering enemies...
What were O'Reilly's exact words when he was talking about what he saw in the Falkland Islands?

Never mind, I'm going to look it up somewhere...

Found it!

O'Reilly said:

“I was in a situation one time, in a war zone in Argentina, in the Falklands, where my photographer got run down and then hit his head and was bleeding from the ear on the concrete. And the army was chasing us.”

That can actually be explained away as an incomplete sentence.

He was in Argentina, but Buenos Aires is not in the Falklands...but you can easilly add one word here and there, thern it's accurate...like if you take out "in the Falklands" and put in "during the Falklands"...it's accurate.

Now this other thing about Florida and the JFK thing......I can't see how he'll deal with that one.

Last edited:
"Don Browne was the NBC News Miami bureau chief at the time, and he oversaw the network’s Falklands coverage. And Browne told O’Reilly his account was accurate. As opposed to some of the other accounts, which have to some extent downplayed the danger, Browne said the situation “got progressively more intense” and there were demonstrations in Buenos Aires every day."

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O Reilly s Account of Falklands War Riot Mediaite

Is this the same Don Browne that is the chief of Telemundo which is owned by Comcast who Rupert Murdoch has financial interest from the sale of Time-Warner?

Nothing at all suspicious here!

Found it!

O'Reilly said:

“I was in a situation one time, in a war zone in Argentina, in the Falklands, where my photographer got run down and then hit his head and was bleeding from the ear on the concrete. And the army was chasing us.”

That can actually be explained away as an incomplete sentence.

He was in Argentina, but Buenos Aires is not in the Falklands...but you can easilly add one word here and there, thern it's accurate...like if you take out "in the Falklands" and put in "during the Falklands"...it's accurate.

Now this other thing about Florida and the JFK thing......I can't see how he'll deal with that one.
There seems to be a new one every day
O’Reilly claimed at least twice to have seen this happen, according to the report — once, on the Sept. 27, 2005 edition of his show “The Radio Factor,” he said, “I’ve seen guys gun down nuns in El Salvador.” On Dec. 14, 2012, on his Fox News show “The O’Reilly Factor,” he recounted telling his mom, “I was in El Salvador and I saw nuns get shot in the back of the head.”

According to Media Matters’ Olivia Marshall, O’Reilly has contradicted his own story numerous times:
Another Bill O Reilly fabrication reported I was in El Salvador and I saw nuns get shot - Salon.com

Yes, you pissy panties little girls are flailing, hair on fire and can't understand why your slander isn't working...
Your own flailing about to defend this guy is baffling and seems desperate.
I'm guessing it's a Pavlovian response that comes in when anyone with an R after their name comes under attack.
The ant colony in action...it's a wondrous thing.

Yes, you pissy panties little girls are flailing, hair on fire and can't understand why your slander isn't working...
I thought I was being generous.

One could argue the definition of "war zone". Merriam Webster thinks it means "a zone in which belligerents are waging war"

So on one hand, the Falklands War was not being waged in Buenos Aires.

On the other hand, Argentinian planes were taking off out of Buenos Aires, so it could be the outermost fringes of a war zone.

O'Reilly did look at pictures of Nuns who got shot, while he was in El Salvador.

However, he was most certainly NOT standing out side the door of that guy in Florida who shot himself back in the Kennedy assasination investigation. He also was quite clear about saying he was, with no wiggle room on that one, it may be the straw that breaks that camel's back.

The GOP strategists only have one choice, weather the storm, and deny the crap out of everything. If they can distract people with the less damning exagerrations, O'Reilly may get through it

Williams has already been replaced and the new guy is getting great ratings. So, who will FOX pick to replace O'Reilly? Will they be able to find a replacement that will keep their viewers?
You STILL haven't grasped that O'Reilly apparently didn't lie as Williams clearly DID.

And you STILL can't grasp that unlike Williams, O'Reilly isn't a news reporter (much less a news editor in chief).

Damn, that does establish you as a tool.

Forum List

Back