O'Reilly vindicated.

"Don Browne was the NBC News Miami bureau chief at the time, and he oversaw the network’s Falklands coverage. And Browne told O’Reilly his account was accurate. As opposed to some of the other accounts, which have to some extent downplayed the danger, Browne said the situation “got progressively more intense” and there were demonstrations in Buenos Aires every day."

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O Reilly s Account of Falklands War Riot Mediaite
O'Reilly didn't see combat in the Falklands War, he saw a riot in Buenos Aires.

But what's coming tonight about Morhenschild, and the fact that O'Reilly was in Dallas the day he shot himself, will be a bit more of an uphill climb to deny.

O'Reilly starts in 1 minute, let's see if he's had the time to plan his strategy on this one

Fk you asshole...Rachel Maddow is not Brian Williams....

She is the voice of NBC though, you drooling crank head.
So fucking what right wing retard ...I am a leftist ../..do I give a flying fuck about Brian Williams ...hell no...that is a 1 percent of earnings dude...Can you link to anyone [other than you who I consider to be a floating turd] who says "Rachel Maddow is the voice of NBC"...once again Fk you asshole

You mad? :)
No why do you ask...for me to be mad at you I would have to feel at least some respect for you and the Special Farces schmuck ....would I for instance get mad at a gnat flying around my face ...no I just wave the pest away ...lol

Testy turds! Poor testy turds! Demonizing democrats!

entitled white dudes( 2) with a certain entitlement to feeling superior ROFLMAO

50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds. (Tap the screen to pause)
For nearly two decades, The Daily Show has been cataloging all of the BS flowing from Fox News four nights a week. It's a thankless, soul-sucking job, but somebody has to do it. Now that host Jon Stewart has announced his impending retirement, it behooves the show to start thinking about how it will function in the post-Jon Stewart era.

One way is by embracing new media platforms. Late Wednesday night, The Daily Show released a Vine cramming 50 outright, bald-faced lies told by Fox News personalities into a single six second video. The video is only the show's second Vine ever, but it's clearly that Stewart and Co. are already masters of the form.

It's a lot of information fit into a short video, but you can stop the clip at any time by clicking on it to get a still image showing a single lie. It's like playing BS roulette where your prize for winning is getting angry.

50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds is the Daily Show s gift to the Internet

polls_oreilly_parade_4216_358079_poll_xlarge.jpeg

I don't get how USMB right wingers can defend a guy who said an 11 year old rape victim who was begging for his life was having fun ON FOX and never apologized to the child's family.. What kind of people are you?

I have no idea what all this is about (though I do know how to cook a nice falafel) -- apparently some remote he did?

Well I just wanna know one thing.

Did he DO IT LIVE!?

You do know that the video is edited and made up, right?

I've heard reporters describe the aftermath of our hurricanes down here as "war zones."

Are they lying too? It was the WAR in the area, it was a war zone to Bill. War zone doesn't have to mean a declaration of war in the area. Sheesh.

Desperate liberals trying to save face after a Brian Williams debacle.

Desperate times call for desperate measures right?

Last edited:
I don't get how USMB right wingers can defend a guy who said an 11 year old rape victim who was begging for his life was having fun ON FOX and never apologized to the child's family.. What kind of people are you?
Link it!

Fk you asshole...Rachel Maddow is not Brian Williams....

She is the voice of NBC though, you drooling crank head.
So fucking what right wing retard ...I am a leftist ../..do I give a flying fuck about Brian Williams ...hell no...that is a 1 percent of earnings dude...Can you link to anyone [other than you who I consider to be a floating turd] who says "Rachel Maddow is the voice of NBC"...once again Fk you asshole

You mad? :)
No why do you ask...for me to be mad at you I would have to feel at least some respect for you and the Special Farces schmuck ....would I for instance get mad at a gnat flying around my face ...no I just wave the pest away ...lol

Roflmao. You sounds all mad.

Did anyone catch that crap on Maddow's show last night (the few of you that still watch MSNBC)? And the most interesting part of that was Lawrence O'Donnell schooling Maddow at their switchover, "can I have a minute with you Rachael?" Her parading Corn's mock-fear of O'Reilly's typical Irish bullishness was such a pathetic charade that the veil has been lifted. Maddow's attack on O'Reilly, with her accomplice Corn is/was in fact a calcluated defamation "hit".

It's time to stop watching MSNBC. It's too bad. Maddow can be a very effective journalist when she isn't foaming rainbows all around the corners of her mouth and randomly biting anyone she sees as a threat to her foaming rainbows. Chris Hayes is a pretty good middle ground rising star. I feel him bucking that pull to the far left which can only enhance his career as credible.

I think only those anchors who stay as objective as possible and consider both sides will be the ones whose careers survive this media war. Lawrence O'Donnell was wise to call Maddow up short on her BS. Very wise. I'll tune out of that station though until I see a muzzle put on the rabid animal there.

Fox was wise to cull their resident maniacs: Beck & Palin. They were bringing all of them down..

O'Reilly didn't see combat in the Falklands War, he saw a riot in Buenos Aires.

Which is exactly what he said.

Guttersnipe David Corn lied in his zeal to become America's next Josef Goebbels.

But what's coming tonight about Morhenschild, and the fact that O'Reilly was in Dallas the day he shot himself, will be a bit more of an uphill climb to deny.

O'Reilly starts in 1 minute, let's see if he's had the time to plan his strategy on this one

Move those goal posts, move em's far - you MUST protect the party by slandering enemies...

A war zone is a war zone, and a riot scene isn't. End of story.

Well okay meth head..

{
Fires were raging when a man with a scarf wrapped around his face walked out of the smoke and looked around him in disbelief. “All they had to do was give us justice and look at this,” he said. “This a war zone now.”

Chaos broke out on Ferguson’s West Florissant Avenue after it was announced that Darren Wilson, a white police officer, would not be charged for shooting dead Michael Brown, a 18-year-old African-American, earlier this year.}

Ferguson ablaze after Michael Brown verdict This is a war zone now US news The Guardian

You're such a STUPID fuck, meth boi.....

Last edited:
Testy turds! Poor testy turds! Demonizing democrats!

entitled white dudes( 2) with a certain entitlement to feeling superior ROFLMAO

50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds. (Tap the screen to pause)
For nearly two decades, The Daily Show has been cataloging all of the BS flowing from Fox News four nights a week. It's a thankless, soul-sucking job, but somebody has to do it. Now that host Jon Stewart has announced his impending retirement, it behooves the show to start thinking about how it will function in the post-Jon Stewart era.

One way is by embracing new media platforms. Late Wednesday night, The Daily Show released a Vine cramming 50 outright, bald-faced lies told by Fox News personalities into a single six second video. The video is only the show's second Vine ever, but it's clearly that Stewart and Co. are already masters of the form.

It's a lot of information fit into a short video, but you can stop the clip at any time by clicking on it to get a still image showing a single lie. It's like playing BS roulette where your prize for winning is getting angry.

50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds is the Daily Show s gift to the Internet

The Daily Show found the outright, bald-faced lie that Obama is not god to be the most offensive...

You're such stupid fuck, meth boi....

Forum List

Back