Organizing For American, Obama's group, draws crowd for Anti-Gun Protest.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
A really HUGE crowd.

3 whole people.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

OFA Gun Control Rally in San Bernardino Draws 3 Protesters

Last week, Obama's political action arm, Organizing For Action, held rallies throughout the country advocating for stricter gun laws. Their rallies drew small numbers as seen here and here.

We can thank the vigilant San Bernardino Sun for putting a spotlight on perhaps the smallest of the rallies.

"On Flag Day growing up, I used to always wave a flag with my grandson, and it hit me that the victims of that horrible tragedy won't ever be able to do that," said Curtis Lewis, the group's gun violence prevention coordinator. "We need people to stand up and write to Congress to say they want laws that respect the Second Amendment but also help prevent these tragedies."

Lewis said he supported HR 1565, a bill that would require background checks for sales at gun shows and online, "close the gun show and other loopholes," and create a commission to study the causes of mass violence in the United States.

The protest drew three members of Organizing for Action, a nonprofit group that supports President Barack Obama's agenda, to the National Orange Show Events Center.

"It's three people today, but it will be 23 next time, and we'll see the time after that," Lewis said.

How sweet is it the President of the united states has his own tax exempt organization to us AGAISNT the people Represents?

Forum List

Back