Orlando and Gun Control: An Inconvenient Truth

[Q

50 just died in one mass shooting. Gun control can limit the death toll.

You are confused once again Moon Bat.

It didn't limit it in this situation.

The Muslim disobeyed the firearms laws of Florida by taking guns into an establishment expressly prohibited from having firearms.

He also used the firearm in an illegal manner.

What other laws are you proposing that be establish that he would have disobeyed?

He passed a national background check and that just shows you how worthless they are 'to stop crime. If he hadn't passed the background he would have just acquired them illegally like Obama's Muslim terrorist couple in California.

Gun control laws do absolutely nothing to stop crime. It is nothing more than a stupid Libtard's fantasy. You are a dumbass if you think otherwise.

He legally bought a weapon for mass killing. Lack of laws allowed that to happen.
It seems youre profiling now, he was gay, and a Muslim and angry How would've any new laws stopped that? be Specific

Magazine limits. He killed most in minutes while having a shootout with police. Should not have had such a deadly weapon.

[Q

The Muslim disobeyed the firearms laws of Florida by taking guns into an establishment expressly prohibited from having firearms.

What other laws are you proposing that be establish that he would have disobeyed?

He passed a national background check and that just shows you how worthless they are 'to stop crime. If he hadn't passed the background he would have just acquired them illegally like Obama's Muslim terrorist couple in California.

Gun control laws do absolutely nothing to stop crime. It is nothing more than a stupid Libtard's fantasy. You are a dumbass if you think otherwise.

He legally bought a weapon for mass killing. Lack of laws allowed that to happen.
It seems youre profiling now, he was gay, and a Muslim and angry How would've any new laws stopped that? be Specific

Magazine limits. He killed most in minutes while having a shootout with police. Should not have had such a deadly weapon.
Your political correctness has no sense to it... Hollywood and your politically correct politicians have no knowledge of what the facts are. fuck nut
Lol

[Q

Your political correctness has no sense to it... Hollywood and your politically correct politicians have no knowledge of what the facts are. fuck nut
Lol

You deny physics?

I've seen that sad video before. So mass shooters carry around a barrel so they can cleanly grab the next magazine? Ridiculous.

[Q

Lol

If you really believe magazine limits don't slow shooters then you have no reason to oppose them.

Lol

You deny physics?

I've seen that sad video before. So mass shooters carry around a barrel so they can cleanly grab the next magazine? Ridiculous.

Piss your pants often?

Lol

You deny physics?

Piss your pants often?

Nope

Lol

If you really believe magazine limits don't slow shooters then you have no reason to oppose them.

Magazines don't kill people, people do...
More frivolous laws will save zero lives

Lol

No weapons that kill 50 and injure 50 in minutes should be legal.

I've had enough bands in enough bars in my lifetime to understand that a gun free zone is a damn good idea. One yahoo coked and boozed up with a gun not liking someone bumping into him on the dance floor or worse yet not liking a song my band was playing could turn into a nightmare very quickly.

BUT I think clubs, theaters or where ever you have a gun free zone, it is incumbent sp? on the establishment to provide well trained and well armed security for their patrons.

ETA: Mandatory metal detectors is worth a look as well.

So, out of curiosity, why couldn't the bar tenders and bouncers be armed?

As long as they were well trained I have no problem with that whatsoever. Most of the bouncers I knew were exceptional at pegging off a hot spot situation and normally able to diffuse it. Very well trained, stable individuals.

But see with what we face these days your key men would have to be on point at all entrances and all exits. But it would be worth the money for a large establishment. Like I put up in another post the most popular venues had the safest environment for club patrons.

Even Larry's Hideaway which was a heavy duty rock/punk/new wave club was super popular with people because of the fact their security was so damn good. And a lot of players who were in town on a concert tour would pop in for a brewski and many a player would jam with the band.

Good security. Ditto the El Mocombo.

We can't allow a handful of wack jobs dictate how we live. Asking club patrons to leave their weapons in their cars isn't a bad idea. Drunks with guns is a bad idea.

The closet fag muslim claimed terrorism and in reality the truth is more like he wanted to kill people that knew he was a faggot. He was fucked up mentally. Maybe one of them gave him aides. It is unlikely any official muslim terrorist organization would have claimed him if they knew he was a fag anyway.

If you ask me, and you didn't, but the Orlando massacre means nothing other than some nonviolent queers got murdered senselessly. That's all. It had little to nothing to do with muslim terrorism. It had little to nothing to do with "gun free zones". It had little to nothing to do with the ability for most law abiding citizen's right to purchase a rifle with a big clip.

more later the dogs are going off...

Lol

It took hours. 2 am to 5 am.

We can't allow a handful of wack jobs dictate how we live. Asking club patrons to leave their weapons in their cars isn't a bad idea. Drunks with guns is a bad idea.

The closet fag muslim claimed terrorism and in reality the truth is more like he wanted to kill people that knew he was a faggot. He was fucked up mentally. Maybe one of them gave him aides. It is unlikely any official muslim terrorist organization would have claimed him if they knew he was a fag anyway.

If you ask me, and you didn't, but the Orlando massacre means nothing other than some nonviolent queers got murdered senselessly. That's all. It had little to nothing to do with muslim terrorism. It had little to nothing to do with "gun free zones". It had little to nothing to do with the ability for most law abiding citizen's right to purchase a rifle with a big clip.

more later the dogs are going off...

Whoa whoa whoa!!!! Omar cased Disney World too. It was a terror attack.

Lol

It took hours. 2 am to 5 am.

No. Security and police had him in the bathroom in minutes. The hostage situation took hours, most the killing minutes.

[Q

You are confused. How come you are always confused about everything?

There are 100s of millions of high capacity magazines in this country and if there was a demand then many more would come over illegally across the Mexican border.

If anybody needed a high capacity magazine to commit a crime then it wouldn't take much to get one.

California has a ban on high capacity magazines and that didn't do anything to stop Obama's Muslim couple from killing Christians, did it?

The only people that wouldn't have them are the law abiding citizen that never would have used them in a crime in the first place.

Gun control laws do nothing to stop gun crimes. All the gun control laws do is restrict Constitutional liberties.

[Q

You are confused. How come you are always confused about everything?

There are 100s of millions of high capacity magazines in this country and if there was a demand then many more would come over illegally across the Mexican border.

If anybody needed a high capacity magazine to commit a crime then it wouldn't take much to get one.

California has a ban on high capacity magazines and that didn't do anything to stop Obama's Muslim couple from killing Christians, did it?

The only people that wouldn't have them are the law abiding citizen that never would have used them in a crime in the first place.

Gun control laws do nothing to stop gun crimes. All the gun control laws do is restrict Constitutional liberties.

Gun control stopped this guy before people were killed.

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center

You are obviously very wrong.

Do you really think allowing concealed weapons into a nightclub full of drunks is a good idea?

I've worked as a nightclub bouncer, and I'd probably be dead if some of the people I've had to bounce had a gun on them.

The guy working the door should have had a gun. Ditto anyone working behind the bar. In this instance it might have saved many lives.

The guy at the door did have a gun. He got shot.

Bartenders often drink while they're working. They can't carry.

One of my gay friends asked me: "Take me shooting with you. I want to buy a gun."

Gun Sales Soar as Gay Community Arms Itself in Orlando Aftermath

Right cause the lack of gun control in FL helped. Real official tracking by the way. Gun store owners claim surge in sales.
More guns less crime... Fact

This is provably false.

The city with the highest murder rate in the country also has some of the most lax gun laws in the country.

Do you really think allowing concealed weapons into a nightclub full of drunks is a good idea?

I've worked as a nightclub bouncer, and I'd probably be dead if some of the people I've had to bounce had a gun on them.
Some of them were armed.

:lol:

No, they weren't. No one got into the club without going through the metal detector.

Forum List

Back