Orlando and Gun Control: An Inconvenient Truth

That nightclub, you know the one Mateen attacked? It was packed with 300 healthy men/women. And nobody took him down. Nobody. Fifty people died instead. He was outnumbered three-hundred to one. Please, don't bother preaching to me about how much safer the world would be with gun control. Even though that club was a vaunted gun-free zone, people still died. It didn't stop a crazed Muslim "jihadi" from mowing people down with an "AR-15" or whatever weapon he used. This gun free zone lulled these poor people into a false sense of security. They soon found out how nonexistent that security was. That alone proves just how ineffectual gun free zones really are.

What if in fact they had been armed? What would have been better, a sign which gives the illusion of security, or a firearm at your side which gives certain security?

What do you think gun-free zones have accomplished? This isn't Star Trek, you can't just raise a forcefield and block crazed gunmen/terrorists from bringing their weapons into the building. It doesn't work that way. I'm sorry to say gun control liberals are too thickheaded to see that. All a gun free zone is, is three words on a sign. Words are meaningless. Signs are meaningless. Words were not going to stop that terrorist from killing people.

This is truly heartbreaking. Gun control liberals think gun-free zones will stop these atrocities from happening. Gun control liberals think gun control laws will stop these atrocities from happening. Right. This is like trying to stop a bomb blast with a piece of paper. In essence, that's all gun control laws and gun free zone signs are, just words written on a piece of paper.

I've held this position from the day it happened. 300 people against one man (who, apparently, had time to both look at the Internet and post to the Internet, as well).

I'm in no way blaming the patrons, but damnit, if you are fairly certain that you are going to die, Jesus Christ, fight back. Do you know how heavy a wine bottle is? A beer bottle? A glass?

Not to mention that if one or two of the patrons had been carrying...

They had armed security. Didn't matter. The maniac had a weapon for mass killing.

[Q

Our homicide rate is much higher.

Yes because we have Blacks and Mexicans in Democrat controlled big cites (where crime of all kind is rampant) shooting each other mostly over drugs and no gun control law in the country is going change that.

50 just died in one mass shooting. Gun control can limit the death toll.
How?
Criminals obey laws??
Lol stay in your mothers basement

There you go with lies again. Had he not had such a dangerous weapon many lives would have been saved.
And you think laws stop criminal behavior fuck are you stupid bastard

You seem to be the stupid one preaching the same old lies. Force them to illegally get their dangerous weapons and they can be stopped before killing.

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center

msbypres.jpg

How would've more laws helped?
This is Obama's legacy, deservedly so.

Bush ended the assault rifle ban and mag limits. Now we see the results.
Blame Bush huh? Lol - you're delusional child idiot if you think laws here going to stop these mass shootings. And you have no proof more laws were going to stop these. dumb ass
Buy more guns and ammo...

They stopped the terrorist in Milwaukee.

[Q

Yes because we have Blacks and Mexicans in Democrat controlled big cites (where crime of all kind is rampant) shooting each other mostly over drugs and no gun control law in the country is going change that.

How?
Criminals obey laws??

You sell guns, your views have no value. You want $, you don't care about lives.

That nightclub, you know the one Mateen attacked? It was packed with 300 healthy men/women. And nobody took him down. Nobody. Fifty people died instead. He was outnumbered three-hundred to one. Please, don't bother preaching to me about how much safer the world would be with gun control. Even though that club was a vaunted gun-free zone, people still died. It didn't stop a crazed Muslim "jihadi" from mowing people down with an "AR-15" or whatever weapon he used. This gun free zone lulled these poor people into a false sense of security. They soon found out how nonexistent that security was. That alone proves just how ineffectual gun free zones really are.

What if in fact they had been armed? What would have been better, a sign which gives the illusion of security, or a firearm at your side which gives certain security?

What do you think gun-free zones have accomplished? This isn't Star Trek, you can't just raise a forcefield and block crazed gunmen/terrorists from bringing their weapons into the building. It doesn't work that way. I'm sorry to say gun control liberals are too thickheaded to see that. All a gun free zone is, is three words on a sign. Words are meaningless. Signs are meaningless. Words were not going to stop that terrorist from killing people.

This is truly heartbreaking. Gun control liberals think gun-free zones will stop these atrocities from happening. Gun control liberals think gun control laws will stop these atrocities from happening. Right. This is like trying to stop a bomb blast with a piece of paper. In essence, that's all gun control laws and gun free zone signs are, just words written on a piece of paper.

I've held this position from the day it happened. 300 people against one man (who, apparently, had time to both look at the Internet and post to the Internet, as well).

I'm in no way blaming the patrons, but damnit, if you are fairly certain that you are going to die, Jesus Christ, fight back. Do you know how heavy a wine bottle is? A beer bottle? A glass?

They had armed security. Didn't matter. The maniac had a weapon for mass killing.
He had a sporting rifle dumbass obviously you don't know the difference. Get out of your mothers basement more often

[Q

How?
Criminals obey laws??

You sell guns, your views have no value. You want $, you don't care about lives.
I was mostly sell sporting rifles like the ar15 and handguns. The best personal protection you can buy. LOL

He had a sporting rifle dumbass obviously you don't know the difference. Get out of your mothers basement more often
Sporting? What were his magazine capacity? He mass killed moron. Call it what you want, it mass killed the most ever.

Obviously, not enough. A club that can accommodate 300 people should have more than a "Security Guard" with a pistol that hasn't been fired in probably a year. Most bars I have been in in my long life, the bartender usually had a 12 gauge under the bar. Larger venues usually had off duty cops (not the "tough" bouncers) as Security.

In any event - their "security" wasn't nearly enough.

[Q

How?
Criminals obey laws??

I was mostly sell sporting rifles like the ar15 and handguns. The best personal protection you can buy. LOL
Mass killing weapons.

[Q

How?
Criminals obey laws??

Damn - stupid often?

Obviously, not enough. A club that can accommodate 300 people should have more than a "Security Guard" with a pistol that hasn't been fired in probably a year. Most bars I have been in in my long life, the bartender usually had a 12 gauge under the bar. Larger venues usually had off duty cops (not the "tough" bouncers) as Security.

In any event - their "security" wasn't nearly enough.

He was an off duty cop and on duty cops arrived quickly.

[Q

How?
Criminals obey laws??

Damn - stupid often?

Stupid is listening to the most biased. Moron.

Sporting? What were his magazine capacity? He mass killed moron. Call it what you want, it mass killed the most ever.
A gay Muslim killed all those people... The firearm had no say in the matter.
Buy more guns and ammo... To protect yourself from angry gay Muslims.

[Q

You are confused once again Moon Bat.

It didn't limit it in this situation.

The Muslim disobeyed the firearms laws of Florida by taking guns into an establishment expressly prohibited from having firearms.

He also used the firearm in an illegal manner.

What other laws are you proposing that be establish that he would have disobeyed?

He passed a national background check and that just shows you how worthless they are 'to stop crime. If he hadn't passed the background he would have just acquired them illegally like Obama's Muslim terrorist couple in California.

Gun control laws do absolutely nothing to stop crime. It is nothing more than a stupid Libtard's fantasy. You are a dumbass if you think otherwise.

How?
Criminals obey laws??

Mass killing weapons.
People kill not guns, the firearms have no say in such matters

[Q

How?
Criminals obey laws??

Damn - stupid often?
He pisses himself at the mere site of a "black" ar...

[Q

The Muslim disobeyed the firearms laws of Florida by taking guns into an establishment expressly prohibited from having firearms.

What other laws are you proposing that be establish that he would have disobeyed?

He passed a national background check and that just shows you how worthless they are 'to stop crime. If he hadn't passed the background he would have just acquired them illegally like Obama's Muslim terrorist couple in California.

Gun control laws do absolutely nothing to stop crime. It is nothing more than a stupid Libtard's fantasy. You are a dumbass if you think otherwise.

He legally bought a weapon for mass killing. Lack of laws allowed that to happen.

How?
Criminals obey laws??

Damn - stupid often?

I own many guns dipshit.

[Q

He legally bought a weapon for mass killing. Lack of laws allowed that to happen.
It seems youre profiling now, he was gay, and a Muslim and angry How would've any new laws stopped that? be Specific

How?
Criminals obey laws??

Damn - stupid often?

I own many guns dipshit.
Do the firearms make you a killer?

Forum List

Back