Orlando and Gun Control: An Inconvenient Truth

One of my gay friends asked me: "Take me shooting with you. I want to buy a gun."

Gun Sales Soar as Gay Community Arms Itself in Orlando Aftermath

Right cause the lack of gun control in FL helped. Real official tracking by the way. Gun store owners claim surge in sales.
More guns less crime... Fact

No it is not. FL has tons of guns and are far from the least amount of crime. Above average homicide rate. Stop pushing blatant lies. The US has more guns than anywhere and high crime rates compared to many countries with few guns.

One of my gay friends asked me: "Take me shooting with you. I want to buy a gun."

Right cause the lack of gun control in FL helped. Real official tracking by the way. Gun store owners claim surge in sales.

No it is not. FL has tons of guns and are far from the least amount of crime. Above average homicide rate. Stop pushing blatant lies. The US has more guns than anywhere and high crime rates compared to many countries with few guns.
There are far less criminals than noncriminals so that means that more noncriminal will be buying guns - more guns equals less crime dumbass

Buy more guns and ammo

There are far less criminals than noncriminals so that means that more noncriminal will be buying guns equals less crime dumbass

That doesn't come close to an intelligent thought. Try again.

France has one of the strictest gun control agendas in the world, and they're getting served up for lunch by mass murderers. I want all the anti gun people to tell me what magic America will use to make gun bans work here. Because it doesn't work the way you wish it did anywhere else.

No one is talking about "gun bans" in this thread.

Pardon me. Gun "control" is much more pc. Is pc the magic that will stop terrorists from shooting unarmed civilians?

Buy more guns and ammo

Has not helped.

Cant wait for libs to apologize over the lies they told about this event. This was an FBI sanctioned hit, not a failure of the the law. Wonder if they will demand answers or wait to be the next pawn, dead person to be used.

Actually you are confused.

The US is one of the few countries that consider suicides to be a firearm crime.

That is half the firearms deaths in the US.

Of the other half about 90% are tied to the drug and associated hard core crime that will not be affected one way or another by any stupid gun control regulation . Just like Obama's Muslim boy not paying damn bit of attention to the Florida law that says don't bring firearms into a bar serving alchol. We see how hard core ghetto crime in places Chicago is not affected by the toughest gun control laws in the country and won't be affected by an more stupid ineffective laws.

The remaining number of firearm crimes is negligible in a population of over 300 million. It is really low when you consider that the US has more firearms in the hands of civilians than the rest of the world combined including the militaries.

The only thing that stupid firearms laws do is take away Constitutional rights from people that were never going to use the firearms for crimes in the first place.

The US is one of the few countries that consider suicides to be a firearm crime.

Of the other half about 90% are tied to the drug and associated hard core crime that will not be affected one way or another by any stupid gun control regulation . Just like Obama's Muslim boy not paying damn bit of attention to the Florida law that says don't bring firearms into a bar serving alchol. We see how hard core ghetto crime in places Chicago is not affected by the toughest gun control laws in the country and won't be affected by an more stupid ineffective laws.

The remaining number of firearm crimes is negligible in a population of over 300 million. It is really low when you consider that the US has more firearms in the hands of civilians than the rest of the world combined including the militaries.

The only thing that stupid firearms laws do is take away Constitutional rights from people that were never going to use the firearms for crimes in the first place.

Suicides are not included in the homicide rate moron.

Buy more guns and ammo

Has not helped.
More people kill with hammers and such than firearms, ban hammers?

They are considered in the collective stats that claim there are 30K firearms related deaths in the US every year you Moon Bat idiot.

Stop being confused about things like this. It just makes you look like a fool every time your dribble.

Buy more guns and ammo

Has not helped.

When was the last mass hammer killing? How many were killed?

They are considered in the collective stats that claim there are 30K firearms related deaths in the US every year you Moon Bat idiot.

Stop being confused about things like this. It just makes you look like a fool every time your dribble.

Our homicide rate is much higher.

OK, you have a gay Muslim who goes into a gay night club and for whatever reason kills a bunch of other gays, Muslims, whatever, and you want to blame the firearm?
This is just like putting a Band-Aid on a broken arm, it can't possibly work for the good. And our ass hat commander-in-chief is beyond clueless on the matter.
A typical case of political correctness blame everyone but the one but the one that did it.... Lol

You control freaks deserve every bit of bad karma that you get.

Last edited:

Buy more guns and ammo

Has not helped.

When was the last mass hammer killing? How many were killed?
Hammers don't kill people do...

OK, you have a Muslim who goes into a gay night club and for whatever reason kills a bunch of other gays, Muslims, whatever, and you want to blame the firearm?
This is just like putting a Band-Aid on a broken arm, it can't possibly work for the good. And our ass hat commander-in-chief is beyond clueless on the matter.
A typical case of political correctness blame everyone but the one but the one that did it.... Lol

You control freaks deserve every bit of bad karma that you get.

We have made grenades, machine guns, and rocket launchers hard to get or completely illegal. High capacity semi autos are obviously capable of killing huge numbers quickly and also should be heavily regulated. If the crazy could only get a derringer the death count would be dramatically less.

Forum List

Back