🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Orwellian LGBT bullies move to strip unhappy homosexuals of their civil rights

I think "conversion therapy" outfits are a twisted farce. However, I think it is just as wrong for the SPLC to try to shut them down.

Is Morris Dees still at that firm? Just curious.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I think "conversion therapy" outfits are a twisted farce. However, I think it is just as wrong for the SPLC to try to shut them down.

Is Morris Dees still at that firm? Just curious.
Exactly.

Walt Heyer, a reformed transsexual, has written a scathing exposé on the filing in the conservative journal Public Discourse, arguing that the case demonstrates a visceral hatred not only toward reparative therapies “but also toward people who don’t want to act on their same-sex attractions, and want to minimize or perhaps even change them.”

Shit, it's the fucking Klan doing this? No surprise, If the SPLC comes to burn a cross on your front lawn, shoot them with a shotgun.

Seems they are too concerned with shutting people up, telling them how they should feel and denying them freedom to explore other avenues if they are unhappy. Interesting about the Islam bit too.

..."Two months ago, the Law Center was called to task for endeavoring to silence Frank Gaffney, the founder and president of the Center for Security Policy, for speaking out about the threat posed by radical Islam.

Though the SPLC used to be a legitimate civil rights organization, Gaffney noted, it has since evolved into a militant left wing organization targeting pro-freedom groups.

“It seems as though the Southern Poverty Law Center is now mostly about trying to suppress freedom of speech by people like us and others they disagree with politically,” he stated.

In 2014 the FBI disassociated itself from the SPLC, which had begun labeling as hate groups a series of Christian groups that opposed same-sex marriage or contended that homosexuality is not inborn.

The 2016 complaint against reparative therapy for gays seeks that PCC be barred from publicizing the firsthand testimonies of those who have benefited from therapy to deal with or overcome their same-sex

Two months ago, the Law Center was called to task for endeavoring to silence Frank Gaffney, the founder and president of the Center for Security Policy, for speaking out about the threat posed by radical Islam.

Though the SPLC used to be a legitimate civil rights organization, Gaffney noted, it has since evolved into a militant left wing organization targeting pro-freedom groups.

“It seems as though the Southern Poverty Law Center is now mostly about trying to suppress freedom of speech by people like us and others they disagree with politically,” he stated.

In 2014 the FBI disassociated itself from the SPLC, which had begun labeling as hate groups a series of Christian groups that opposed same-sex marriage or contended that homosexuality is not inborn.

The 2016 complaint against reparative therapy for gays seeks that PCC be barred from publicizing the firsthand testimonies of those who have benefited from therapy to deal with or overcome their same-sex attraction.

..".

Do you think anyone is gay who wasn't born that way but just fell into it?

I don't know? I can't speak for the experiences of other people. I can only speak for myself.

I don't know? I can't speak for the experiences of other people. I can only speak for myself.
Oh I don't know. You must have made observations over the years?

I've read of research that suggests there is a 'gay gene' and research that says there isn't. So I don't know.

Is he a right wing nut job???

Walt Heyer, a reformed transsexual, has written a scathing exposé on the filing in the conservative journal Public Discourse, arguing that the case demonstrates a visceral hatred not only toward reparative therapies “but also toward people who don’t want to act on their same-sex attractions, and want to minimize or perhaps even change them

Onservations cannot decipher the operations of one's mind.

The SPLC in Washington DC

upload_2016-4-6_16-2-7.jpeg

They want to stop men from questioning their sexuality when they discover an attraction to women.

Some boys, targeted by an older queen are told they are gay. As men, when they discover an attraction to women everything is done to keep them gay. There was no gay conversion therapy. These men were never gay. As boys they were just told they were gay.

The goal of all these anti conversion laws are to keep men from straying to the hated vag.

Forum List

Back