OSHA to expand COVID mandate?

If they are in school, they had to show proof of vaccination.

Is that right? You do understand the demleftists that run sanctuary cities and states don’t obey immigration laws why would they obey vaccination laws. They don’t obey them now? How about a link or Two. Start with California. Specifically San Francisco and LA.

Is that right? You do understand the demleftists that run sanctuary cities and states don’t obey immigration laws why would they obey vaccination laws. They don’t obey them now? How about a link or Two. Start with California. Specifically San Francisco and LA.

I understand that people like yourself unable to discuss anything without name calling are impossible to discuss anything with.

I understand that people like yourself unable to discuss anything without name calling are impossible to discuss anything with.

Thats funny. Didn't you dish out the childish high school antics after I was polite and told you that medical records were private at my employment and here you are accusing others of the same thing.

Thats funny. Didn't you dish out the childish high school antics after I was polite and told you that medical records were private at my employment and here you are accusing others of the same thing.

I didn't call you a name. I made the point that not all jobs needs ones medical records which proves nothing.

3 deaths? No, that's more propaganda and deception being pushed by moderna, phizer, cdc. No, that number is in the tens of thousands from what's being reported by vaers. Historically, only 1-10 percent is reported so the deaths are very likely to be in the hundreds of thousands. The injuries are in the hundreds of thousands. This injection is very dangerous. Let's not kid ourselves.
Who do think the courts will believe, the CDC, FDA, AMA, National Academy of Science, National Institute of Virology, the Kaiser Foundation and almost every large medical research hospital in the country or the anti-vaxers on social media?

Who do think the courts will believe, the CDC, FDA, AMA, National Academy of Science, National Institute of Virology, the Kaiser Foundation and almost every large medical research hospital in the country or the anti-vaxers on social media?

I don't think that's relevant. Since 1905, the SC has ruled in favor of private business and states to make that decision. Federal govt can't force a business to require its employees to take a vaccine.

Court cases are not supposed to be about "belief"... They are supposed to be about rule of law... Such mandates are unconstitutional, plain and simple.

Court cases are not supposed to be about "belief"... They are supposed to be about rule of law... Such mandates are unconstitutional, plain and simple.
If this OSHA regulations is unconstitutional, then so are other OSHA health regulations as well as a number of other federal laws addressing healthcare.

If this OSHA regulations is unconstitutional, then so are other OSHA health regulations as well as a number of other federal laws addressing healthcare.
Not a regulation. It's an ETS for an experimental vaccine. If Brandon's handlers were confident they could win here he would have given an E.O. He didn't. He's trying to scam companies into doing because the courts decide VIA COHERSION.

This is a great example of why this country is soo corrupt. A Federal Agency MAKING A LAW BY PROXY. The Founding Fathers turned over in their graves a long time ago.

The Biden administration’s emergency COVID-19 vaccination requirement released today could be expanded in the future to employers who have fewer than 100 workers.

The emergency temporary standard, issued by the Labor Department’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and scheduled to go into effect on Friday, is presented as only applying to firms that have 100 or more employees.

But OSHA is seeking public comments on that aspect of the standard, and it may be ultimately expanded to include smaller businesses, the agency said in the 490-page document.

OSHA said it is “soliciting stakeholder comment and additional information to determine whether to adjust the scope of the ETS,” or emergency standard, “to address smaller employers in the future.”

The agency is seeking perspectives from employers, it indicated (pdf).

“OSHA seeks information about the ability of employers with fewer than 100 employees to implement COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing programs,” it said.

This isn't a done deal, they haven't done this yet, but I think they will. Interesting to see how the courts rule on this, does the federal gov't have the power to decide what is good for you against your own wishes?
If abortions are bad, so is refusing vaccinations.

CORRECT!! Now you're starting to get it... ;)

Not a regulation. It's an ETS for an experimental vaccine. If Brandon's handlers were confident they could win here he would have given an E.O. He didn't. He's trying to scam companies into doing because the courts decide VIA COHERSION.

This is a great example of why this country is soo corrupt. A Federal Agency MAKING A LAW BY PROXY. The Founding Fathers turned over in their graves a long time ago.
Wrong on several points.
First being the vaccines are not experimental. They have full approval by by FDA. They are the same category as the 88 vaccines the FDA has granted full approval. They have not actually been experimental since they entered clinical trials in the Spring of 2020.
Secondly, an E.0. can not issue to businesses only the departments of the presidents administration.

OSHA issuing of an ETS is both proper and within it's the authority granted by the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
The major differences between other OSHA regulations and the ETS is that it is temporary and it shortcuts the comment period. An ETS just like other regulations provides for feedbacks from businesses and requests for deviations.

An ETS unlike regulations and laws is temporary and is valid until the healthcare emergency decree the country is operating under has ended.

Last edited:
The courts are not are not going to abolish OSHA. At most they will rule the ETS does not meet the requirements of the law.
I never said they'd abolish OSHA, although pretty much every federal government agency should be abolished.

Forum List

Back