Other State Election Results Thread

It is great that De Santis won, but that should not have been close at all running against the corrupt POS Gillum. It scary there are so many stupid Democrats in America who vote simply because someone looks like them.

Scott perpetrated the biggest healthcare billion dollar fraud in US history, and you’re whining like a little bitch over a developer giving someone a trip. lol. What a hypocrite.

Toro, don't you find the fact that low info, low IQ folks voting almost exclusively democrat troubling?

Kansas elects a democratic governor.

The GOP pays a price for electing the moron Sam Brownback to that spot.

You see, this is the problem with low-IQ partisan morons.

Low-IQ partisan morons think that someone who takes trips to New York worth $5000 are corrupt. But someone in their own tribe who makes $200,000,000 perpetuating a multi-billion dollar fraud, pleads the 5th 55 times, and whose company settles the largest fraud settlement in history is a-OK.

:thup:

Who gives a shit? This is why more states including Georgia will pass Religious Freedom laws.
Post all comments relating to the results of other statewide races (gubernatorial, state legislature, etc) here

Kris Kobach loses badly in Kansas.
Thanks to Brownback ROYALLY fucking Kansas up

Yep. Unfortunate....Kansas is gonna be screwed royally now. Brownback set back the GOP YEARS in Kansas.
How did the ga gov go?
Kemp is up 10% with half the vote in....Abrams is winning what I expected. The ghetto shit holes and that's about it.

Looks like Kemp is ahead of Abrams by ten percent with 57 percent in

Who gives a shit? This is why more states including Georgia will pass Religious Freedom laws.
Post all comments relating to the results of other statewide races (gubernatorial, state legislature, etc) here

Kris Kobach loses badly in Kansas.
Thanks to Brownback ROYALLY fucking Kansas up

Yep. Unfortunate....Kansas is gonna be screwed royally now. Brownback set back the GOP YEARS in Kansas.
How did the ga gov go?
Kemp is up 10% with half the vote in....Abrams is winning what I expected. The ghetto shit holes and that's about it.

The Kansas House and Senate are hugely conservative. The new governor will have a hard time doing anything. It's all about education where Kansas will have to decide to put up or shut up.

Anyone hear about Georgia Governorship?
Yeah Kemp up by 10%,Buckwheat winning areas I figured she would the shithole ghettos that's it. She won a county by 9% that Clinton took by 30% so not looking good for Aunt Jemima gap tooth :D
As the conservative right chimes in
Pft. You wish I was conservative right. I don't support Israel or Saudi Arabia,I don't believe in a LOT of things you run of the mill conservative does..I vote for the farthest right candidates..HEIL KEMP!

Forum List

Back