Other State Election Results Thread

Predicting Senator Claire McCaskill, Missouri, will soon be toast. Good riddance!

Don't move to Washington if you want to own a gun...….I believe we now have the most strict gun laws in the country :banghead:

Don't move to Washington if you want to own a gun...….I believe we now have the most strict gun laws in the country :banghead:
I give it less than 24 hours before the NRA rightfully files suit against it. Thank god for the Trump majority SC!

One would hope so...….but I doubt they'd get anywhere with it. It includes expanded background checks, longer wait times, raising the age to 21 amongst other things

I give it less than 24 hours before the NRA rightfully files suit against it. Thank god for the Trump majority SC!

One would hope so...….but I doubt they'd get anywhere with it. It includes expanded background checks, longer wait times, raising the age to 21 amongst other things
It will go to 9th district which will rule for Washington and then it will go to SC....I expect it to be shot down its a clear infringement on gun rights.

There is some stupid person on Fox right now attacking kemp and telling white men it must be hard for them to see their power go.

This is a democratic leader.

How did the GOP lose to these ignorant assholes ?

White-hating is the politically correct thing as a result of fake news, fake comedy, fake academia, etc. and the underlying racism inherent in most non-Whites. It is a numbers game. The more non-Whites and delusional self-hating Whites, the more democrats win. Not to mention an assortment of voter fraud techniques Democrats use for state and federal elections where, for example, democrats set up fake republican groups that will sabotage a naive republican "community organizer." In "urban" areas, there is very little chance a White person can win even if the platform is the exact same as a non-White thanks to "Black churches" and "Jewish and Islamic versions of churches" that preach Whitey is trying to take or "gentrify" (make it safe and prosperous - great again) their land (where Whitey pays for everything for them via taxes), etc. The thing is democrat politicians are invariably low IQ idiots controlled by Soros and other scumbags who made their fortunes in mysterious ways and financed them.

The fact De Santis won Florida is great. Rush kept on calling him Governor De Santis in a show a few days back. :p

Last edited:
Florida and Ohio are still Trump country so he should easily win in 2020....Scott Walker could squeak out a victory depending on rural vote left

Our media is reporting that Republicans kept the Governorship but lost to Commie Brown in the Senate. Not that it wasn't expected. He had a 7.5 lead in the Real Clear Politics polls.

I thought you told me Renasty was going to win?

Forum List

Back