Other State Election Results Thread

Post all comments relating to the results of other statewide races (gubernatorial, state legislature, etc) here

Florida really dodged a bullet last night, turning away Gollum, the crooked failed mayor who threatened to turn Florida into a High Tax Hell Hole

Florida and Ohio are still Trump country so he should easily win in 2020....Scott Walker could squeak out a victory depending on rural vote left

Our media is reporting that Republicans kept the Governorship but lost to Commie Brown in the Senate. Not that it wasn't expected. He had a 7.5 lead in the Real Clear Politics polls.

I thought you told me Renasty was going to win?

I was hoping he was, but the Republicans did well in the Senate anyhow. We got a Republican Governor anyway so nobody walked away a total winner and nobody walked away a total loser.

Now the economy will likely slow down and we await what the senile Speaker has up her sleeve that will set us up for 2020.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Florida and Ohio are still Trump country so he should easily win in 2020....Scott Walker could squeak out a victory depending on rural vote left

Our media is reporting that Republicans kept the Governorship but lost to Commie Brown in the Senate. Not that it wasn't expected. He had a 7.5 lead in the Real Clear Politics polls.

I was hoping he was, but the Republicans did well in the Senate anyhow. We got a Republican Governor anyway so nobody walked away a total winner and nobody walked away a total loser.

Now the economy will likely slow down and we await what the senile Speaker has up her sleeve that will set us up for 2020.

Most of the election went as I figured as well. Let's hope the government does little. Why fuck with something that isn't broken (economy).

Don't move to Washington if you want to own a gun...….I believe we now have the most strict gun laws in the country :banghead:
I give it less than 24 hours before the NRA rightfully files suit against it. Thank god for the Trump majority SC!

One would hope so...….but I doubt they'd get anywhere with it. It includes expanded background checks, longer wait times, raising the age to 21 amongst other things
It will go to 9th district which will rule for Washington and then it will go to SC....I expect it to be shot down its a clear infringement on gun rights.

I hope you're right, but I have no faith in it coming to pass.

There was few ads broadcasted (little publicity) on this issue and what was brought publicly was early on, but almost nothing in the last couple of weeks...either for or against...….Dem run state was trying to sneak it thru.

Most of the election went as I figured as well. Let's hope the government does little. Why fuck with something that isn't broken (economy).

Well......they did. I don't understand it either, but when people use elections as popularity contests you end up with results like these.

Post all comments relating to the results of other statewide races (gubernatorial, state legislature, etc) here

Florida really dodged a bullet last night, turning away Gollum, the crooked failed mayor who threatened to turn Florida into a High Tax Hell Hole

Though to vote for a guy who was under FBI investigations. But then again, never put anything past a Democrat.

Though to vote for a guy who was under FBI investigations. But then again, never put anything past a Democrat.
The majority of liberals relate to criminals because they are one. Drunks, addicts, philanderers, family abandoners, wife mistreaters, on the dole, in jail, on and on
Marion Barry could have been mayor for life in DC as they totally relate to his dysfunctionality and actually seek the same (and then blame)

Last edited:

The majority of liberals relate to criminals because they are one. Drunks, addicts, philanderers, family abandoners, wife mistreaters, on the dole, in jail, on and on
Marion Barry could have been mayor for life in DC as they totally relate to his dysfunctionality and actually seek the same (and then blame)

Democrats will always vote Democrat and Republicans will always vote Republican. It's the people in between that decide the election. Voter turnout is another factor. Just like Hillary. She didn't inspire a lot of voters to run out and vote for her. I'd be willing to bet most of her voters only came out to stop Trump.

Sadly, the unchecked school voucher scam will continue indefinitely in my State. Bummer.

Too bad. Send those ghetto kids back to those ghetto schools. They deserve it.
That doesn't make sense. The general abuse ofthis program involves kids that are not poor. I know thos doesn't fit into your racist paradigm, so I won't try to convince you.

Sadly, the unchecked school voucher scam will continue indefinitely in my State. Bummer.

Too bad. Send those ghetto kids back to those ghetto schools. They deserve it.
That doesn't make sense. The general abuse ofthis program involves kids that are not poor. I know thos doesn't fit into your racist paradigm, so I won't try to convince you.

Great idea, then don't try. How do kids that are not poor qualify for vouchers?

Don't move to Washington if you want to own a gun...….I believe we now have the most strict gun laws in the country :banghead:
I give it less than 24 hours before the NRA rightfully files suit against it. Thank god for the Trump majority SC!

Well it took longer than 24 hours, but you were right.....

Gun-rights advocates sue to block new gun-control law in Washington state

And not only that, there is atleast one Chief of Police in E. WA that's telling his officers to not enforce it.

Washington police chief says he won't enforce stricter gun laws that 'infringe' on citizens' rights

And not only that, there is atleast one Chief of Police in E. WA that's telling his officers to not enforce it.

Washington police chief says he won't enforce stricter gun laws that 'infringe' on citizens' rights
I saw that on FB! I hope his stand encourages more police chiefs to do the same thing.

I saw that on FB! I hope his stand encourages more police chiefs to do the same thing.

Possibly in smaller towns, but I doubt the Demoncrat held big cities.

Strangely for some odd unknown reason (*ahem* :rolleyes:)…...there was little to no publicity that I was aware of on just how unpopular that Initiative was, especially with law enforcement across the state.

State law-enforcement groups oppose firearms Initiative 1639, but top King County officials support it

Forum List

Back