Other State Election Results Thread

The Democrats have won the Illinois governor’s race. That flips from red to blue

Gwinett County Georgia had a computer mis-hap this morning that has resulted in some people having to wait 4 hours or more to cast a ballot.

Midterm election voters in contentious Georgia county facing difficulties

View attachment 227181 View attachment 227180 View attachment 227179 View attachment 227178

It took the person filming the scene above over a minute to walk the entire line of voters waiting to cast ballots.

This was the same county that rejected a whopping 9.6% of absentee mail in ballots last month. The county is also thought to be a strong hold for the democratic nominee for governor due to the population being nearly a third African American.

The Secretary of the State of Georgia is her opponent and his office is responsible for rejecting the ballots and holding free and fair elections.

Yea because everyone of them have to chat about watermelon, fried Chicken how many baby daddy's they have.. instead of just vote and shut the fuck up.

ZWEzMzFlOTczZSMvTTB4VGFKUjNlbUFlaU9QclZ5cmtQZ1RMLUJBPS8weDE3NDozMDk5eDE5MTcvODAweDQ1MC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy80ampnYm41ZTl1Nnl0Z3dqdzRua3FibmN6Z2Z1ajBzYTc2Zmx2bnN1em5iYXppcXB6ZmVyb2hnbm5vaHRqcHBpLmpwZw.jpg

Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who made headlines after refusing to issue a marriage license to a gay couple in 2015, lost her re-election bid to her Democratic challenger on Tuesday.

Elwood Caudill Jr. will be the new clerk for Rowan County after winning 4,210 votes to Davis’ 3,566, according to the Lexington Herald-Leader.

Kim Davis (Yes, That Kim Davis) Just Lost Her Re-election Bid To A Democrat

Oh happy day! Congratulations to Elwood Caudill Jr.

Kim davis... Talk about being happy about a victory that no one cares about

ZWEzMzFlOTczZSMvTTB4VGFKUjNlbUFlaU9QclZ5cmtQZ1RMLUJBPS8weDE3NDozMDk5eDE5MTcvODAweDQ1MC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy80ampnYm41ZTl1Nnl0Z3dqdzRua3FibmN6Z2Z1ajBzYTc2Zmx2bnN1em5iYXppcXB6ZmVyb2hnbm5vaHRqcHBpLmpwZw.jpg

Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who made headlines after refusing to issue a marriage license to a gay couple in 2015, lost her re-election bid to her Democratic challenger on Tuesday.

Elwood Caudill Jr. will be the new clerk for Rowan County after winning 4,210 votes to Davis’ 3,566, according to the Lexington Herald-Leader.

Kim Davis (Yes, That Kim Davis) Just Lost Her Re-election Bid To A Democrat

Oh happy day! Congratulations to Elwood Caudill Jr.

It looks like you can get married now

Congrats!!!!

Basically, Democrats are going to get far more votes nationwide than Republicans... but hold less power. Business as usual, until we get independent third parties involved to redraw our districts.

That Stacy chic is getting blown away in Georgia...

I have lived in Georgia for twenty years. I’ve never seen the lines as long as they were today, and that includes Presidential elections. The Poll workers couldn’t believe it either. My longest wait before today was about five minutes to vote for Obama against Romney. Today, it was over thirty minutes. And the line was even longer when I walked out, than it had been when I went in.

I have lived in Georgia for twenty years. I’ve never seen the lines as long as they were today, and that includes Presidential elections. The Poll workers couldn’t believe it either. My longest wait before today was about five minutes to vote for Obama against Romney. Today, it was over thirty minutes. And the line was even longer when I walked out, than it had been when I went in.

Then why is she losing so bad?

Gillum hanging on.

Gillum is down more than seventy thousand votes so far, and that’s with 98% reporting. I don’t know that he’s going to make that up. It’s possible, but I’m not seeing a huge wave for the Blue gang.

Then why is she losing so bad?

Oh, I’m sorry. You thought I voted for Stacy. I would have liked to, but he had one platform value I could not support. Both Abrams and Johnson, my Congressional Candidate, were full throated supporters of Gun Confiscation and Restrictions. I am a Member of the ACLU, and the NRA. I can’t vote to get rid of any Civil Right. Ever.

It is great that De Santis won, but that should not have been close at all running against the corrupt POS Gillum. It scary there are so many stupid Democrats in America who vote simply because someone looks like them.

Forum List

Back