Other state officials say NO to homosexual "marriage"

Other State Officials Say No to Same-Sex Marriage

LMAO....loving it. Keep it up! WE are in the right here! To hell with the judicial tyranny!

Nope., you're not. You're attempting to use th state to force people to obey your religion.

And you're obviously losing. As Kim Davis' meek admission that she'll allow what she insisted she'd interfere with demonstrates.
1. I am not a christian nor do I believe in the bible or god or jesus or any of that shit
2. She isn't interfering because you morons did it for her. ANYONE knows deep down even if they want to not admit it to make those licenses legal they MUST have her name on them since she is the elected official for marriages by altering them (they marked through her name) they altered the government document as its legal permitted to be therefore making it null and void. Her lawyers know this,even the thug in the robe knows it and said so.

This isn't that shocking as Alabama didn't issue interracial marriages licences for three years after the Loving v. Virginia decision. Sooner or later all this will die down after folks stop spending more money on these legal temper tantrums. Meanwhile, gays continue to marry in this nation.

This isn't that shocking as Alabama didn't issue interracial marriages licences for three years after the Loving v. Virginia decision. Sooner or later all this will die down after folks stop spending more money on these legal temper tantrums. Meanwhile, gays continue to marry in this nation.
Fake marriage...who cares....judgement day is coming....soon after day of the rope will come.

Oh and good for Alabama. They didn't want to allow beastiality in their state. Should have stayed that way. SC seems to have a long history of interfering in shit that ain't got NOTHING to do with the constitution.

Fake marriage...who cares....judgement day is coming....soon after day of the rope will come.

You seem to care quite a bit considering you have like two dozen threads on queers getting married. What type of judgement day is coming? An Internet chiding of epic proportions!? Oh noes! :eek:

You seem to care quite a bit considering you have like two dozen threads on queers getting married. What type of judgement day is coming? An Internet chiding of epic proportions!? Oh noes! :eek:
Just wait.

Just wait.

I won't hold my breath. Lame internet threats are as common as fish in the sea.

Any judge who in the past has performed marriages, can simply stop altogether if gay marriage is a violation of their beliefs.

And just who, exactly, is going to bring about this day? Your friends that you drive to the Wal-Mart with?

Other State Officials Say No to Same-Sex Marriage

LMAO....loving it. Keep it up! WE are in the right here! To hell with the judicial tyranny!

Nope., you're not. You're attempting to use th state to force people to obey your religion.

And you're obviously losing. As Kim Davis' meek admission that she'll allow what she insisted she'd interfere with demonstrates.
1. I am not a christian nor do I believe in the bible or god or jesus or any of that shit

Then you'e advocating others to use the State to force folks to abide their religion.

2. She isn't interfering because you morons did it for her. ANYONE knows deep down even if they want to not admit it to make those licenses legal they MUST have her name on them since she is the elected official for marriages by altering them (they marked through her name) they altered the government document as its legal permitted to be therefore making it null and void. Her lawyers know this,even the thug in the robe knows it and said so.

Obvious nonsense. Both the governor and Kentucky legal experts have found that the licenses are just as valid when issued by a deputy clerk. The licenses don't have to have her name on them.

Her name has been removed and the licenses are just as valid.

Just wait.

I won't hold my breath. Lame internet threats are as common as fish in the sea.
OK.

Forum List

Back