OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

Why are people so anti-capitalism ... he offers a product/service ... people want it ... so he makes a profit ... if people didn't want it ... he'd be fired. It's really simple.

Why are people so anti-capitalism ... he offers a product/service ... people want it ... so he makes a profit ... if people didn't want it ... he'd be fired. It's really simple.

Because the "product" he's offering are a bunch of blatant falsehoods presented as the truth, or at least, the truth as he sees it.

I'm not anti-capitalist. But I am against "capitalist" ventures like, say, selling guns and drugs to 10 year-olds.

Because the "product" he's offering are a bunch of blatant falsehoods presented as the truth, or at least, the truth as he sees it.

I'm not anti-capitalist. But I am against "capitalist" ventures like, say, selling guns and drugs to 10 year-olds.

Meh, your last part is just a no brainer. However, name one media personality that is always honest.

Meh, your last part is just a no brainer. However, name one media personality that is always honest.

Hey, I think Chris Matthews is an a-hole too, if it makes you feel any better.

Hey, I think Chris Matthews is an a-hole too, if it makes you feel any better.

Did you get my point? I don't care if people like or dislike any media personality (I personally think they are all boring honestly) but if you expect honesty and accuracy, turn off the TV. They sell a service and get paid for attracting viewers, they are not (even news reporters now) paid for offering facts and truth. Sensationalism is how media makes money.

Reading through this thread was too funny.

I got nothing of an honest retort from Beck "Fans."

They just bashed the source, but ironically not the point.

So, a direct question is in order to see who's got some fucking balls to man up to it, since Beck won't.

----- A year ago, Glenn Beck had surgery and reported that our healthcare system was an abomination. FACT. Undeniable fact, you have it there in video.

-------This year, on a right-winged hack station, he is arguing we have the best healthcare system in the world.

Question: Is that not being a hypocrit?

Beck fans, you have been duped. Congratu-fucking-lations.

Notice that no one answered you and admitted that Beck lied.

The right wing nuts are all cowards.

More to the point no one cares. Beck, like so many others, is 1st and foremost an entertainer. It's too bad the Left takes people like Beck and Rush and all the others so seriously, you give them credibility just by saying their names over and over.

You are not giving them enough credit. They have a lot of "fans" who believe the tripe these liars spout. You would be surprised how dumb some members of society are, seriously.

They actually believe Beck, Rush and Hannity and think what they are saying is truthful. That is the scary part, these people can live next door to you.

Scary stuff.

(Side note, Beck has lost 20 sponsors now since calling the President racist. 20 and counting. woohoo.)

Last edited:
You are not giving them enough credit. They have a lot of "fans" who believe the tripe these liars spout. You would be surprised how dumb some members of society are, seriously.

They actually believe Beck, Rush and Hannity and think what they are saying is truthful. That is the scary part, these people can live next door to you.

Scary stuff.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

More to the point no one cares. Beck, like so many others, is 1st and foremost an entertainer. It's too bad the Left takes people like Beck and Rush and all the others so seriously, you give them credibility just by saying their names over and over.

Scary stuff.
no, i wouldnt, we have tons of morons like you on the internet daily

Scary stuff.

... and a lot of people think Moore uses fact to.

Scary stuff.

Very few of their followers are younger, female, and minority. The old white male is 1/3rd of the electorate, down from 50% around 1960. Their percentage will continue to decrease steadily the next two election cycles, then plummet dramatically. America will be better that "older wise white males" have less say in the future.

[(Side note, Beck has lost 20 sponsors now since calling the President racist. 20 and counting. woohoo.)
really, got proof of that
last time i saw a claim about him losing sponsors it turned out to be a lie

Scary stuff.

Very few of their followers are younger, female, and minority. The old white male is 1/3rd of the electorate, down from 50% around 1960. Their percentage will continue to decrease steadily the next two election cycles, then plummet dramatically. America will be better that "older wise white males" have less say in the future.

So true. So true. Those who want "the good ole days" are dying off.

Scary stuff.

Moore is not on television every day spouting crap like Rush et al does. Agree?

Scary stuff.

Rush isnt on TV daily either
moron

[(Side note, Beck has lost 20 sponsors now since calling the President racist. 20 and counting. woohoo.)

I will but when I do show the link, will you say you were wrong? Will you say sorry, you were wrong or will you just ignore the fact that you were pwned again?

Just asking.

(You will have to wait a few hours for a link, this just came out.) Woohoo, go Glenn, keep talking and calling the president a Racist. :clap2:

I will but when I do show the link, will you say you were wrong? Will you say sorry, you were wrong or will you just ignore the fact that you were pwned again?

Just asking.

(You will have to wait a few hours for a link, this just came out.) Woohoo, go Glenn, keep talking and calling the president a Racist. :clap2:
since i have not said your claim was false, how would i be wrong?
only a moron would think asking for proof is saying you are wrong
i merely pointed out the last time i saw such a claim it turned out to be false

Rush isnt on TV daily either
moron

Really? I don't really know how often Rush is on Television, I know he is on the radio daily. I also know a great American Hannity is on television daily. I believe Beck is as well. Radio, television....:

Rush
Hannity
Beck
Savage
Greta
Cavuto
BillO
Brian Kilmeade (yuck)
Every blond on Fox
et al..

Now is Moore in peoples faces as much as these people?

too bad they were ass lickers during the bush administration, maybe we wouldn't be in the dire economic straights we are in now.....

pointing out the ''enemies'' faults is easy play, easy riling, easy to do and make a hit out of it....doing it when your own people are in power, is noteworthy and has worth....doing the crap they do for the sake of partisanship is the Devil's work imo, and nothing less....same with those on the left that also spin lies....

care
I'm no Beck fan by any stretch, but he certainly wasn't a Bush "ass licker".

Back in the bad old days of Bush, Beck was sort of in the middle. Since he went to the fair and balanced fox, he is losing his freaking mind.

Not just because he is against Obama, but because he is freaking losing his mind...lol

Seriously, "get off my phone". LOL

Twenty companies have pulled their ads from Beck’s show in just the last two weeks.
Eight more companies -- including Wal-Mart -- reportedly pull Glenn Beck ads | Media Matters for America

By the way, the last time you heard about him losing sponsors was a lie? How can that be? Was this recent?

He is up to 20 and counting. Woohoo. I am waiting for you to say, yes you were correct. I am still waiting.

Forum List

Back