OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

Moore is not on television every day spouting crap like Rush et al does. Agree?
Rush isnt on TV daily either
moron

Really? I don't really know how often Rush is on Television, I know he is on the radio daily. I also know a great American Hannity is on television daily. I believe Beck is as well. Radio, television....:

Rush
Hannity
Beck
Savage
Greta
Cavuto
BillO
Brian Kilmeade (yuck)
Every blond on Fox
et al..

Now is Moore in peoples faces as much as these people?
ah, so you have that ailment known as TDFNC
:lol:

[(Side note, Beck has lost 20 sponsors now since calling the President racist. 20 and counting. woohoo.)
really, got proof of that
last time i saw a claim about him losing sponsors it turned out to be a lie

Twenty companies have pulled their ads from Beck’s show in just the last two weeks.
Eight more companies -- including Wal-Mart -- reportedly pull Glenn Beck ads | Media Matters for America

By the way, the last time you heard about him losing sponsors was a lie? How can that be? Was this recent?

He is up to 20 and counting. Woohoo. I am waiting for you to say, yes you were correct. I am still waiting.

Yay ... he lost sponsors ... so fucking what? People are still watching him, as long as his ratings stay up high enough, he's doing something right.

[(Side note, Beck has lost 20 sponsors now since calling the President racist. 20 and counting. woohoo.)

Twenty companies have pulled their ads from Beck’s show in just the last two weeks.
Eight more companies -- including Wal-Mart -- reportedly pull Glenn Beck ads | Media Matters for America

By the way, the last time you heard about him losing sponsors was a lie? How can that be? Was this recent?

He is up to 20 and counting. Woohoo. I am waiting for you to say, yes you were correct. I am still waiting.
wow you are one stupid moron
i never said you were WRONG idiot

now, can you find a site that confirms it that ISNT a far left moronic site?
media matters is one of the biggest known LIARS on the internet

Last edited:

Yay ... he lost sponsors ... so fucking what? People are still watching him, as long as his ratings stay up high enough, he's doing something right.

Something right? American Idol has good ratings. Please tell me you dont think they are doing something right as well. They have dumb viewers as well.

Ratings does not equal doing something right. Sorry.

Believe me, if he loses enough sponsors, I don't care how many people are watching, he will be dropped.

Uh... sponsors pay the bills. Ratings don't mean squat if you stop making money. Ratings are there to attract sponsors. His lying tongue is what drives them away... even if sheeple still want to want him.

Something right? American Idol has good ratings. Please tell me you dont think they are doing something right as well. They have dumb viewers as well.

Ratings does not equal doing something right. Sorry.

Believe me, if he loses enough sponsors, I don't care how many people are watching, he will be dropped.

American Idol, as much as I hate that stupid show, is doing something right. Here's a hint: Media makes money on sensationalism, nothing else matters in that field.

Did I say you said I was wrong in this post? I said, you said the last time you heard about him losing sponsors it was a lie.

Try to keep up skippy.

It was not a lie, he is losing sponsors. I will list more sites later, but go ahead and say it, you were right....say it, you were right........he is losing sponsors.

This is important, don't forget to say I was right...and media matters simply states what people say verbatim, then calls them out on it.

Stay on point though, say I was right, he is losing sponsors. Say it, say it! :lol:

Did I say you said I was wrong in this post? I said, you said the last time you heard about him losing sponsors it was a lie.

Try to keep up skippy.

It was not a lie, he is losing sponsors. I will list more sites later, but go ahead and say it, you were right....say it, you were right........he is losing sponsors.

This is important, don't forget to say I was right...and media matters simply states what people say verbatim, then calls them out on it.

Stay on point though, say I was right, he is losing sponsors. Say it, say it! :lol:
again, you have yet to post confirmation that you are correct
mediamatters is not now nor will it ever be taken seriously

and again, i never said you were wrong, asshole
so there is no need for me to say you were correct, should you ever post proof from a non-biased site

Last edited:
Glenn Beck losing advertising dollars (See Who's Cancelling Sponsorship)

Portland Progressive Examiner ^ | 8/12/2009 | Michael Stone
Posted on August 15, 2009 8:16:15 AM PDT by IbJensen

Glenn Beck, controversial Fox News personality, is losing advertising dollars for his program airing on the Fox News Channel. Corporate sponsors have been distancing themselves from Beck, fearing backlash for being associated with Beck's crazed and dangerous rantings and ravings. Recently Beck called President Obama a racist, just one of many utterances which has outraged his critics and worried his supporters.

Beck is known for his on air hysterics, his crying and manic gesticulations have become infamous. What is unclear is whether Beck is seriously mentally ill, or merely pandering in some gross and obnoxious fashion to the lowest, most base segment of American society. Perhaps it is both.

Regardless, GEICO is the latest corporate sponsor refusing to be associated with Beck. GEICO joins Lawyers.com, Procter & Gamble, Progressive Insurance, Men’s Wearhouse, State Farm, Sargento and SC Johnson in boycotting the Glenn Beck Show.

This display of corporate responsibility is admirable. Yet there are still some corporate hold-outs. General Electric, Farmers Insurance, Office Depot, Nestlé (Gerber), Red Lobster, Travelocity, the U.S. Postal Service, Walmart and Wyeth, are all targets for the on-going boycott being sponsored by ColorofChange.org,

Glenn Beck appeals to the worst in America. Media personalities like Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, and Rush Limbaugh exploit racism and race-based fear to increase their ratings, and encourage racial discord. It is time for good people to stand up to these racists and bigots. One way to do this is to support the boycott at ColorofChange.org.

Portland Progressive Examiner ^ | 8/12/2009 | Michael Stone
Posted on August 15, 2009 8:16:15 AM PDT by IbJensen

Glenn Beck, controversial Fox News personality, is losing advertising dollars for his program airing on the Fox News Channel. Corporate sponsors have been distancing themselves from Beck, fearing backlash for being associated with Beck's crazed and dangerous rantings and ravings. Recently Beck called President Obama a racist, just one of many utterances which has outraged his critics and worried his supporters.

Beck is known for his on air hysterics, his crying and manic gesticulations have become infamous. What is unclear is whether Beck is seriously mentally ill, or merely pandering in some gross and obnoxious fashion to the lowest, most base segment of American society. Perhaps it is both.

Regardless, GEICO is the latest corporate sponsor refusing to be associated with Beck. GEICO joins Lawyers.com, Procter & Gamble, Progressive Insurance, Men’s Wearhouse, State Farm, Sargento and SC Johnson in boycotting the Glenn Beck Show.

This display of corporate responsibility is admirable. Yet there are still some corporate hold-outs. General Electric, Farmers Insurance, Office Depot, Nestlé (Gerber), Red Lobster, Travelocity, the U.S. Postal Service, Walmart and Wyeth, are all targets for the on-going boycott being sponsored by ColorofChange.org,

Glenn Beck appeals to the worst in America. Media personalities like Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, and Rush Limbaugh exploit racism and race-based fear to increase their ratings, and encourage racial discord. It is time for good people to stand up to these racists and bigots. One way to do this is to support the boycott at ColorofChange.org.
thanks, now i know what products to stop buying

I'm kinda wondering even though he's losing sponsors, if he's gaining other sponsors?
This happens quite often, as his numbers beat CNN, MSNBC, and others...he must be a draw, and other sponsors will grab the air time, it's good business.

I'm kinda wondering even though he's losing sponsors, if he's gaining other sponsors?
This happens quite often, as his numbers beat CNN, MSNBC, and others...he must be a draw, and other sponsors will grab the air time, it's good business.

Divulging that info wouldn't create enough of an outrage to boost viewers. ;)

??
In his time slot on television, he has higher numbers already than the rest of the field.
Am I missing your point. I could be...I'm dense sometimes.

??
In his time slot on television, he has higher numbers already than the rest of the field.

Ratings for talk hosts tend to rise when there is some controversy for watching them, it's a strange phenomenon but true. So they instead release those who leave, thus sparking debates such as these, free advertising. When people cry that this person said "such and such" then others will tune in just to see what all the hype is about. If they also mentioned all the new advertisers then there wouldn't be as much debate, too much fact would make debate less popular.

??
i dont watch him enough to be able to tell if he has no ads on his show now

??
i dont watch him enough to be able to tell if he has no ads on his show now

Aaaw hell, if he doesn't then I may just tune in for commercial free TV ... I am so sick of ads on TV. I never even buy based on them.

He is a man that is willing to sacrifice his own well being to say what he feels.

He is not a shill...he is a patriot.

Um no. Shill.

Last year, on CNN, he said our healthcare system was an abomination.

This year, in mirroring what "his side's" saying in the debate, and now on FOX, he calls it the best in the world.

He is also a loony fuck, can't forget about that.

Sorry man, a patriot he is not. He is a shill.

Whatever he is, more people watch him on Fox, than watch CNN, MSNBC, or any other cable news at his time slot.

Won't be watching him for long if his sponsors keep bailing on him.

Um no. Shill.

Last year, on CNN, he said our healthcare system was an abomination.

This year, in mirroring what "his side's" saying in the debate, and now on FOX, he calls it the best in the world.

He is also a loony fuck, can't forget about that.

Sorry man, a patriot he is not. He is a shill.

Whatever he is, more people watch him on Fox, than watch CNN, MSNBC, or any other cable news at his time slot.

Won't be watching him for long if his sponsors keep bailing on him.

If if sponsors had bailed on him, he would have been dropped by now. This is old news.

Forum List

Back