OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

Tell ya what, tough guy, head to Roxbury, MA @ 2:00 am on any random night.

I'm the biggest black dude you can find there.

BTW make sure you wear your full cowboy get up with perhaps a t-shirt made out of a Texas flag or something just so I know who you are.

My picture is in my profile. A street address would be helpful.

Dudley Square

2 AM

Wear the cowboy outfit.

Cowboy outfit? You've been watching too many western movies.

I saw this vid earlier. Glenn Beck is constantly contradicting himself. Which just makes him perfect for fox news.

He is a man that is willing to sacrifice his own well being to say what he feels.

He is not a shill...he is a patriot.

Um no. Shill.

Last year, on CNN, he said our healthcare system was an abomination.

This year, in mirroring what "his side's" saying in the debate, and now on FOX, he calls it the best in the world.

He is also a loony fuck, can't forget about that.

Sorry man, a patriot he is not. He is a shill.

Whatever he is, more people watch him on Fox, than watch CNN, MSNBC, or any other cable news at his time slot.

Never mind the quality, feel the width :lol:

Re the fight club arrangements.

Please take a flight to Sydney (the one in Australia), get the cabbie at the airport to take you to Australia Square (you can't miss it, it's sort of round). Be there at 2000 hrs. If I'm not there by 2100 hrs then start the fight without me :lol:

Please take a flight to Sydney (the one in Australia), get the cabbie at the airport to take you to Australia Square (you can't miss it, it's sort of round). Be there at 2000 hrs. If I'm not there by 2100 hrs then start the fight without me :lol:
hey, arent internet fights fun
:lol:

hey, arent internet fights fun

Remember that bloke that drove across the States to find his opponent???? :eek:

I'm glad there's only fifteen of us with the internet here in Oz, at least I know the other 14 nutcases :D

Jon Stewart is indeed a comedian. However, he bases much of his humor on pointing out very real hypocrisies, such as this clip about Glenn Beck.

And, by the way, refusing to watch the clip is the epitamy of burying your head in the sand.

At least when I criticize Glenn Beck, for instance, I watch his show first.

He did it again, just the other day when he played a clip of Bill O'Reilly calling left-wing anti-war protestors "Nazis", accusing them of doing exactly what the Town Hall protestors are doing now.

And the original poster's clip, by the way, is one of the best I've seen in quite a while.

Jon Stewart is indeed a comedian. However, he bases much of his humor on pointing out very real hypocrisies, such as this clip about Glenn Beck.

And, by the way, refusing to watch the clip is the epitamy of burying your head in the sand.

yeah, but you see "inciting to violence" where none occured

That is open to interpretation, but at least I do watch it first. :razz:

when i saw your thread on it, i started watching, there was no incitement to violence in the whole show, in fact he stopped several times and reiterated that message that violence was not the answer

when i saw your thread on it, i started watching, there was no incitement to violence in the whole show, in fact he stopped several times and reiterated that message that violence was not the answer

Which is an entirely different discussion on a different thread, which can be found, in it's entirety, here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...more-he-is-attempting-to-incite-violence.html

Which is an entirely different discussion on a different thread, which can be found, in it's entirety, here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...more-he-is-attempting-to-incite-violence.html
i know, i was in that thread with you from the start
you got shown as a moronic liberal that saw things that never happened
which is why the thread died

You want to make ai difference. Find out who sponsors the Hypocrite's show and boycott the business. I saw a list and the only one that I deal with is Red Lobster. I guess I will have to get my seafood somewhere else. Apple is on the list but I use a PC.

Beck is an idiot and a liar.

You want to make ai difference. Find out who sponsors the Hypocrite's show and boycott the business. I saw a list and the only one that I deal with is Red Lobster. I guess I will have to get my seafood somewhere else. Apple is on the list but I use a PC.

Beck is an idiot and a liar.
i've never been to red lobster
i guess i'll have to start going

Sure I was Dive. I didn't prove my point at all.

After all, you guys insulting me and saying things like "no he didn't" was a very effective argument on your parts.

And yeah, the thread died, after 50 pages.

LOL.

Sure I was Dive. I didn't prove my point at all.

After all, you guys insulting me and saying things like "no he didn't" was a very effective argument on your parts.

And yeah, the thread died, after 50 pages.

LOL.
yeah, it was fun calling you what you are

I bet the "idiot" makes more money than you do....

Yep, because making money is of course the only thing in the world that's worthwhile.

right?

Oh, and before you go on one of those right-wing "you must be a left-wing welfare recipient" rants, I'm quite comfortable financially.

I just don't think that a person is better than me because he makes a lot of money telling outright lies on televsion. Quite the opposite in fact.

Forum List

Back