OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

Whatever he is, more people watch him on Fox, than watch CNN, MSNBC, or any other cable news at his time slot.

That's not a credit to his reliability. It's a credit to his entertaining abilities.

I watch on occasion for a giggle, roll eyes, and shut off. (for instance).

Whatever he is, more people watch him on Fox, than watch CNN, MSNBC, or any other cable news at his time slot.

That's not a credit to his reliability. It's a credit to his entertaining abilities.

Your right, he's not a newscaster....he's an entertainer. Take him at face value, and not more. It's like how I feel about Olbermann, I giggle, roll eyes, and shut off.

I'm just not big into dickheads, is all. Beck straight up lied here. Deny?

Beck has a job to do and he does it. I'm sure he has lied before and will lie again. I'm sure he will "think" about killing someone again and get everyone's panties in a bunch. That's his job. and apparently he's doing an outstanding job.

Oh yeah he is doing a GREAT job........A GREAT job of losing sponsors.
and if that were true, he wouldnt be on the air anymore, now would he?

Your right, he's not a newscaster....he's an entertainer. Take him at face value, and not more. It's like how I feel about Olbermann, I giggle, roll eyes, and shut off.
or just change the channel
LOL

I don't deny you're a classic punk that think himself a tough guy. As far as lying, I think everyone has the right to change their opinion. In full disclosure didn't watch you silly clip. I don't take much stock in information that comes from a comedy show, I would rather get my news from a reputable news source.

Here's your darling Jon getting pwned.

YouTube - Jon Stewart calls Truman a War Criminal for Dropping nuclear bombs on Japan - Torture?

You're the one who lacks intelligence and calls me a "punk?"

Let me break this down for ya paatna! (hee haw).

#1. Jon Stewart is not my darling. I don't even watch his show. I do come across clips, however. Fail.

#2. "Because" I posted a Stewart link, your logic told you that he IS, indeed, my DARLING. I don't know where you developed this complex, ground-breaking train of thought but you might consider how asinine it is for a second and re-visit the drawing board. Comments like that only serve to make you sound like you're a dickhead.

#3. You're commenting on a thread in which you admit you did not examine the source material. Should I go into detail about how awful of a Student you'd be, in making opinion pieces or research papers without actually opening a book? At least watching a good documentary?

Face it dude, you're an ass hole.

Spoken like a true loser.

Whenever you grow a pair, you can find me here.

bonney texas - Google Maps

And you're accusing him of acting like an Internet tough guy?

lol

Me thinks you are projecting, son.

You're the one who lacks intelligence and calls me a "punk?"

Let me break this down for ya paatna! (hee haw).

#1. Jon Stewart is not my darling. I don't even watch his show. I do come across clips, however. Fail.

#2. "Because" I posted a Stewart link, your logic told you that he IS, indeed, my DARLING. I don't know where you developed this complex, ground-breaking train of thought but you might consider how asinine it is for a second and re-visit the drawing board. Comments like that only serve to make you sound like you're a dickhead.

#3. You're commenting on a thread in which you admit you did not examine the source material. Should I go into detail about how awful of a Student you'd be, in making opinion pieces or research papers without actually opening a book? At least watching a good documentary?

Face it dude, you're an ass hole.

lol

I can and will travel to prove my point. Just name the place and time.

lol

Tell ya what, tough guy, head to Roxbury, MA @ 2:00 am on any random night.

I'm the biggest black dude you can find there.

BTW make sure you wear your full cowboy get up with perhaps a t-shirt made out of a Texas flag or something just so I know who you are.

lol

BTW make sure you wear your full cowboy get up with perhaps a t-shirt made out of a Texas flag or something just so I know who you are.

My picture is in my profile. A street address would be helpful.

My picture is in my profile. A street address would be helpful.

Dudley Square

2 AM

Wear the cowboy outfit.

They can all be exposed! First they cry about Medicare and Medicaid, calling it the worst thing since black plague. Now that they need minions in their army (meaning the old, because the age demographic transends race, creed color and religion) against UHC, they perk medicare and medicaid of as the BEST PROGRAMS in the world.

The Radio Pundits: "Hey Old Farts that Commie in the white house is going to take away your health insurance and healthcare and turn you into Soylent Green, spot him now grandpa."

Once the Old Farts turn their backs: "Oh yea enjoy medicare and medicaid while you can communist bastard!"

Forum List

Back