Our Alcoholic VP

You people are getting more desperate by the day. Could you run someone who doesn`t have dozens of felony convictions with more on the way? If you did, there would be no reason to embarrass yourselves with dumb posts every day.

Rumors Swirl That Kamala Harris Is Being Influenced By Russian Agent
Politics·Aug 19, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

U.S. — According to sources, Vice President Kamala Harris may be under the influence of a Russian agent.
"Just look at her," said Congressional Representative Thomas Massie. "I mean, come on."
Rumors of foreign influence on political candidates are nothing new in American politics, but experts say this is the first time it has been so obvious.

"The slow and deliberate movement, fluctuating pace of speech, changing volume of her voice, irrational statements, inappropriate laughter — these are all hallmarks of Russian influence," noted Brent Tolliver, a former D.A.R.E. officer turned political analyst.

Political pundits remain divided on the issue. "Look at the way she walks and talks and does anything," argued Fox News commentator Sean Hannity. "If I came to work looking like that I'd be out of a job." Meanwhile, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow claimed Republicans need to live a little. "She's just exuding joy," she said on her program. "Maybe Donald Trump could do with a little Russian influence."

"I'm not a prude, I can get a little joyful around 5:00 like anybody," said Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer. "But this is a bit much."

"Pfft!" slurred Anderson Cooper in a rebuke of Hemmer on his CNN program. "He's just mad that Trump isn't getting trashed with joy."

Harris' team has denied the allegations. "Kamala Harris isn't under the influence of Russia, or any Russian substance whatsoever," said Harris spokesperson José Cuervo. "And I should know, I'm out getting trashed with her every night."

At publishing time, the Pentagon had also denied the influence of vodka on the sitting Vice President.

You people are getting more desperate by the day. Could you run someone who doesn`t have dozens of felony convictions with more on the way? If you did, there would be no reason to embarrass yourselves with dumb posts every day.
Desperate?
Like pointing out Joe is an old senile pervert for 4 years, only to watch you sheeples act all shocked and surprised last month?
:lmao:

Finally getting some attention to what we’ve known for years. A lot like Biden’s mental state, the left will gasp ‘we had no idea!’

Series after series of drunk Kamala in the thread.

Wonder if Kama Kama ding dong drinks the George Thurogood number, one bourbon one scotch and one beer.

Don't know if she's drunk or just trying to be relatable to the youth in these clips. We all know a mom or dad who tries to be the cool parent. Like the staged connivence store trip with the Doritos that comes across as pure cringe. But who knows maybe she does drink, Duggie always has that look of embarrassment.

Yep, so far every thing they have tried has failed, so they keep trying something new

Deflector shields on MAX, STAT!!!

The 1st clip she's trying to be a black girl with attitude, and the 2nd one, and the many other word salad examples, she's trying to use a preacher cadence, but fails miserably, and comes across as stupid.
I'll be honest it's hard to know what's authentic because she changes based on audience.
Most likely she's just not that smart and still behaves in a juvenile manner, since even when she highly scripted this always seems to slip though.

Forum List

Back