🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our ball-less Commander in Cheif

Afganistan was more stable when Obama took office. He tried to copy Bush's surge strategy in Iraq (which he opposed) in Afganistan, and now it's on the verge of total collapse. Afgan leaders, the ones we helped bring to power, protect and finance, our trashing America instead of thanking us. This was not the same relationship when Obama took office. Obama has done nothing but alienate and bad mouth our military to garner support among our enemies. It hasn't worked.

The best strategy we can have for Afghanistan to leave, let the Taliban hang Karzai from a lamp post by his balls, fuck him.
At this point yes, we should leave and in a few years it will turn into the dump it was. But that was not the situation when Obama took office. We had a working relationship and were well on the way in training it's military to take care of its own business. He said he was going to make things better, remember?

That was exactly the situation it was in January 2009. Obama said clearly the corruption would have to end if America was to continue to prop Karzai and his government. The corruption has gotten worse, and it is time to come home. You have given absolutely nothing to support your silly conclusions.

You guys still haven't figured out that this /\ doesn't work. You can't accomplish anything without boots on the ground. Perhaps you've forgotten Bush's shoot a camel in the ass comment.

Your basic tactical illiteracy is why we find ourselves in these stupid wars.

Uhhh, then why do democrats throw roses at Obama's feet for the war on terror and the war in Libya?

How many troops are involved with all the drone strikes in those places?

Libya? Oh please, how exactly was "Libya" a threat to anybody. The Gadaffi regime was reigned in and we even removed them off the terrorist nation list. Gadaffi granted deserved every bit of what he and his sons got in the end. He was a brutal barbaric dictator. We went into Libya because it was a "humanitarian mission" remember? Gadaffi was slaughtering his own people. But you look at what the Syrians and Iranians are doing and have done, our ball-less president should have gone in long ago, or at least bombed the Syrian army and created a no fly zone. The bullshit artist is also a big hypocrite.

Syria is a whole different bag of worms, Syria has capable air missile defense systems from the Russians, something Libya did not have. These systems are of course heavily embedded in populated civilian areas so taking these out would require killing innocent Syrian people, plus the Syrian resistance is not as organized as the Libyans were, not to mention the Syrians are now using suicide bombing, something tells me the insurgents the Syrians let through to Iraq to fight the Americans are coming home to roost, since the Americans are gone and all.

Plus the US cannot be active offensively in Syria. This has to be an Arab League operation, which we support covertly.

You guys still haven't figured out that this /\ doesn't work. You can't accomplish anything without boots on the ground. Perhaps you've forgotten Bush's shoot a camel in the ass comment.

Your basic tactical illiteracy is why we find ourselves in these stupid wars.

Uhhh, then why do democrats throw roses at Obama's feet for the war on terror and the war in Libya?

How many troops are involved with all the drone strikes in those places?

Libya? Oh please, how exactly was "Libya" a threat to anybody. The Gadaffi regime was reigned in and we even removed them off the terrorist nation list. Gadaffi granted deserved every bit of what he and his sons got in the end. He was a brutal barbaric dictator. We went into Libya because it was a "humanitarian mission" remember? Gadaffi was slaughtering his own people. But you look at what the Syrians and Iranians are doing and have done, our ball-less president should have gone in long ago, or at least bombed the Syrian army and created a no fly zone. The bullshit artist is also a big hypocrite.

I put too much value in the lives of our soldiers to send them Iran or Syria. If the citizens want a regime change there leave it up to them, our soldiers shouldn't be put in boxes over it.

So not only is Obama a total failure as president in every aspect imaginable, I've concluded, he's an arrogant asshole as well. One look at his foreign policy tells you everything why he's trying to change the subject to the killing of Bin laden. The Arab Spring much advertised by Obama as the beginnings of freedom and democracy in the middle east, in which he pushed out an ally in Egypt has turned out to be an Islamist Winter. Each of the Arab Spring countries has made a turn for the much worse. And if he hasn't pushed an ally out he's turned his back if not betrayed some of our closest friends. He of course doesn't have the balls to do anything about the genocide in Syria, nor can he face up to ever more belligerent pariah countries like Iran and N Korea which are dragging the world into a nuclear confrontation.

He's taken a winning situation in Afganistan and turned it into failure. In short, the world has been much worse ever since he's taken office. And let's not even talk about the economy. Of course he's going to now take credit for a heroic raid which he HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH OTHER THAN GIVE THE ORDER! Seriously?! He's taking credit for getting a man that killed 3000 Americans, which we've been hunting every corner of the Earth for him last last 11 years, with a bounty of 25 million on his head?! Which aspect of the operation did he take part in? None, other than give the nod. Big decision my ass! Others wouldn't have given the order? Is this how desperate he is now? You gotta be kidding me. I saw the ad and I almost vomitted. What an arrogant cocky asshole. No humility whatsoever.

I before E, except after C.

Plus the US cannot be active offensively in Syria. This has to be an Arab League operation, which we support covertly.

Arab league? You can't be serious. So what you're saying is we bombed the shit out of Libya because it was a safe bet for Obama, but when more people are being slaughtered by Syria, our ball-less president choses to stay on the sidelines? We can at least prevent Syrian tanks and aircraft from firing on it's own citizens. But no, it's too risky politically for Obama. He'd rather stand by and watch thousands of Syrian families being butchered. The great "humanitarian" and fighter he is.

So not only is Obama a total failure as president in every aspect imaginable, I've concluded, he's an arrogant asshole as well. One look at his foreign policy tells you everything why he's trying to change the subject to the killing of Bin laden. The Arab Spring much advertised by Obama as the beginnings of freedom and democracy in the middle east, in which he pushed out an ally in Egypt has turned out to be an Islamist Winter. Each of the Arab Spring countries has made a turn for the much worse. And if he hasn't pushed an ally out he's turned his back if not betrayed some of our closest friends. He of course doesn't have the balls to do anything about the genocide in Syria, nor can he face up to ever more belligerent pariah countries like Iran and N Korea which are dragging the world into a nuclear confrontation.

He's taken a winning situation in Afganistan and turned it into failure. In short, the world has been much worse ever since he's taken office. And let's not even talk about the economy. Of course he's going to now take credit for a heroic raid which he HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH OTHER THAN GIVE THE ORDER! Seriously?! He's taking credit for getting a man that killed 3000 Americans, which we've been hunting every corner of the Earth for him last last 11 years, with a bounty of 25 million on his head?! Which aspect of the operation did he take part in? None, other than give the nod. Big decision my ass! Others wouldn't have given the order? Is this how desperate he is now? You gotta be kidding me. I saw the ad and I almost vomitted. What an arrogant cocky asshole. No humility whatsoever.

I before E, except after C.
English is unfortunately an imperfect language. Typical Obama supporter response though.

dictionary.com

for·eign
   [fawr-in, for-] Show IPA

adjective
of, pertaining to, or derived from another country or nation; not native: foreign cars.

of or pertaining to contact or dealings with other countries; connected with foreign affairs.

external to one's own country or nation: a foreign country.

carried on abroad, or with other countries: foreign trade.

belonging to or coming from another district, province, etc.

The Uganda thing is intriguing, and no one is talking about it.
The answer to all of your questions can be found here:

Large Oil Reserves Discovered in Uganda, Troops Sent For ‘Humanitarian Intervention’ | Death and Taxes

Wow, GREAT article Sunni, thanks.

"Earlier this year, at least 2.5 billion barrels of crude oil were discovered along Uganda’s border. The Economist reports that the country expects to earn $2 billion a year beginning in 2015."

At this point we shouldn't even need evidence, just blindly assume the reason is oil or some other treasure and you'll likely be right.

For the last 20 years the U.S. couldn't care less about a nation of spear chuckers being terrorized by a homicidal madman.

But now that 2.5 billion barrels of crude oil has been discovered in Uganda.

We have decided to help with money, troops, and weapons; because it's the humanitarian thing to do.

Last edited:
Sounds like an odd position for a democrat to take. Seems like Obama tries to get us involved in everything, on a large or small scale.

It's 5th Group. This is what SF was created for.

That's different then a pre-emptive war.

They were sent there for training initially, now they are out with Ugandan forces hunting Kony in the jungle, WTF?:confused:

For the last 20 years the U.S. couldn't care less about a nation of spear chuckers being terrorized by a homicidal madman.

But now that 2.5 billion barrels of crude oil has been discovered there.

We have decided to help with money, troops, and weapons; because it's the humanitarian thing to do.

Got to get those oil contracts.:doubt:

It's 5th Group. This is what SF was created for.

That's different then a pre-emptive war.

They were sent there for training initially, now they are out with Ugandan forces hunting Kony in the jungle, WTF?:confused:

Yeah, that's what they do.

You don't join SF without knowing you will be in your AO a significant amount of the time, whether we are in war or peace.

7th group has been "training" soldiers in South America to fight The shining path for almost two decades.

Forum List

Back