“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

I keep telling you guys, if you really want to stop illegal immigration, then you need to make e-verify mandatory for all employers and then severely punish anyone who hires an illegal immigrant. They’re not going to come here if they can’t find work. It’s that simple.
Its been tried many times over but you Mexicrats know your party is only relevant in national elections because of illegal wetbacks....You and your politicians won’t support such measures....You already knew this though...right?
You like to parrot “go after businesses“ because “defend our border from trespassers” makes too much sense right?

I keep telling you guys, if you really want to stop illegal immigration, then you need to make e-verify mandatory for all employers and then severely punish anyone who hires an illegal immigrant. They’re not going to come here if they can’t find work. It’s that simple.
Its been tried many times over but you Mexicrats know your party is only relevant in national elections because of illegal wetbacks....You and your politicians won’t support such measures....You already knew this though...right?
You like to parrot “go after businesses“ because “defend our border from trespassers” makes too much sense right?

I just said that my party isn’t particularly interested in this.

YOUR party decided on a stupid wall that wasn’t finished and has been ineffective. YOU retards need to go for this if you’re serious about fixing illegal immigration.

Oh the country isn't slipping away. It's dying for all of us, you included.

I believe that you believe that. I have no problem with you people thinking that way about your country.

Personally, I like our diversity and I like seeing you guys upset about our diversity.
If it costs several times more then the end game is disaster.

I have no idea what you’re talking about or how it relates to what you responded to.

I believe that you believe that. I have no problem with you people thinking that way about your country.

Personally, I like our diversity and I like seeing you guys upset about our diversity.

I have no idea what you’re talking about or how it relates to what you responded to.
You have no idea. Period. Full stop. You are a communist democrat enemy.

Nah. You’re just upset that you lost the last election.

Nah. You’re just upset that you lost the last election.
I am certainly upset that a national election was stolen as easily as California state elections.

You're right, "your party" is definitely not interested in doing what's right for Americans and or taking action that keeps America on the right trajectory...We all know that.

You're right, "your party" is definitely not interested in doing what's right for Americans and or taking action that keeps America on the right trajectory...We all know that.

If you feel so strongly about that, maybe you should vote for someone who actually has an idea that, oh I don’t know, would be effective.

Crazy thought, I know. Naaah can’t have that. It’s easier to just blame the other party when you can’t get your own priorities done despite having all three branches of government. Surely it must be THEIR fault.

the communist democratic party is only interested in how much fraud they can get away with.

the communist democratic party is only interested in how much fraud they can get away with.

Go wipe your tears.

Go wipe your tears.
i would like to wipe tears on the hide of skinned communist democrats. Hmmm. Do you suppose Mengele had the right idea all along? Just the wrong people.

i would like to wipe tears on the hide of skinned communist democrats.

Good luck with that. Who is going to skin them? Certainly not some drama queen crybaby like yourself.

Or you could just use tissue. Let me know if you would like tissue for your tears.

i would like to wipe tears on the hide of skinned communist democrats.

Good luck with that. Who is going to skin them? Certainly not some drama queen crybaby like yourself.

Or you could just use tissue. Let me know if you would like tissue for your tears.
Alas I Don't have tears. I cannot cry.

I would gladly skin communists. I would take an inordinately long time to do it. After what they have done communist democrats deserve any pain visited upon them. The oily, putrid mess that they are.

Getting back on topic….where are all these DIVERSE, safe, productive, thriving cities with a unified citizenry?
I’m waiting on Federal Diversity Mandates where homeowners will be Mandated to take illegals into their homes.

Forum List

Back