“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

How do you people not understand how cities work? Regardless of what political party controls them, they will inevitably have more crime the bigger they get. Like it’s pretty fucking stupid to compare them to rural areas.
Why does Boston have less crime than St. Louis?

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

Well, it's true for the Democrats.

They're the biggest collection of misfits on the planet.

Diversity is definitely their strength.

Diversity is a double-edged sword, and has a definite down-side...

One need look no further than a multitude of beautiful Northern cities now gone-to-$hit decades after the Great Migration (so-called)...

How do you people not understand how cities work? Regardless of what political party controls them, they will inevitably have more crime the bigger they get. Like it’s pretty fucking stupid to compare them to rural areas.
How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Nothing in your post constitutes evidence.

You hdo not have three hundred years of it.
It is pretty simple...

Diversity talks about inclusion, about making everyone a productive member of society. Who is to say a Stock broker is worth ten times the fireman that saves people lives... We put monetary value on it but we are human and we make mistakes...

If you think a country can work optimally by getting rid of minorities or alternative cultures in society could you please explain how you perceive that to happen...

Please tell us your solution...

So you don’t have a solution? Yeah I figured.
I certainly do…
We start by ending the recruitment of Mexicos filth and we secure our border like Fort Knox.
We launch an aggressive Operation Wetback 2.0 and deport 20-40 million subhumans.
We rule on the 14th in favor of Americans and stop the birthright citizen bullshit…the ruling is retroactive and we roundup EVERYONE in the lineage here on a stolen citizenship. and send them to their rightful homelands.
TA-DA!

I certainly do…
We start by ending the recruitment of Mexicos filth and we secure our border like Fort Knox.
We launch an aggressive Operation Wetback 2.0 and deport 20-40 million subhumans.
We rule on the 14th in favor of Americans and stop the birthright citizen bullshit…the ruling is retroactive and we roundup EVERYONE in the lineage here on a stolen citizenship. and send them to their rightful homelands.
TA-DA!
Okay so 20-40 million people are gone and then…..what happens?

So you don’t have a solution? Yeah I figured.
I'm not the one who keeps voting for democrats. Your parry keeps being put in power in Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Minneapolis.... Why do you idiots keep voting for failure?

I'm not the one who keeps voting for democrats. Your parry keeps being put in power in Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Minneapolis.... Why do you idiots keep voting for failure?
Don’t you think it’s pathetic that instead of defending the party you vote for, you deflect to talk about the party I vote for? Lol it’s so stupid.

At 11 seconds in she says “our diversity is our strength” implying that America is clean, safe, prosperous and united because of diversity / multiculturalism.
The candid accurate truth would be- “diverse, multicultural communities, cities and states are all dirty, disgusting, crime ridden, dangerous, divided shitholes”
I don’t make up the data…it is what it is.
No prog has ever demonstrated that we gain anything from "diversity."

Forum List

Back