“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

What’s crazy is that you don’t want to bitch and whine about the things degrading America...Thats plain fucking weird Gustavo.

Hey at least you admit that you’re just bitching and whining.

I like our diversity and I like that people like you feel like your country is slipping away from you. And there’s not a damn thing you can do about it.

Sucks for you huh? :)

What’s crazy is that you don’t want to bitch and whine about the things degrading America...Thats plain fucking weird Gustavo.

I like our diversity and I like that people like you feel like your country is slipping away from you. And there’s not a damn thing you can do about it.

Hahaha..come on Gustavo, do better...be rational, use logic...explain why you want a degraded America...a less white America...Can you handle such a tall order?

You mean like the greatest ideas the world has ever known?
oh whoopsie!
founding_fathers.png

Perfect metaphor for conservatives...."we have all of the good ideas we need".

Thanks for making my case for me.
LefTard Logic:
Remove God from our schools and replace him with SJW's and Trannies = Awesome idea
Force a society built on religious faith to pretend men fucking men in the ass is cool = Awesome idea
Free shit for lowlife degenerate pieces of worthless shit = Awesome idea
Foregoing our sovereignty to give the trash of Mexico a ride on the backs of Americans = Awesome idea

What are all these "good ideas" the Left have presented?

Question. Why should I care if two men have sex? It is none of my business. If you argue it is a Sin, then it still isn’t any of my Business. It is then God’s business. I feel confident that God can manage His own affairs. I am certain I am in no position to speak for God. And I am even less qualified to decide what God will do.

As for teaching Children it is ok? What is wrong with teaching people that all of us are equal before the Law. And all of us are entitled to equal treatment under the law.

I can only imagine that your objection is that it reduces Bigotry.

People start to think it is ok for two consenting adults to do as they please.

Hahaha..come on Gustavo, do better...be rational, use logic...explain why you want a degraded America...a less white America...Can you handle such a tall order?
It doesn’t matter what I want. And it doesn’t matter what you want. It’s not going to change. Diversity doesn’t bother me at all. The fact that it bothers you is entirely your problem isn’t it?

Do you want some cheese with all that whine? :)

He hates America. That's pretty obvious.

It doesn’t matter what I want. And it doesn’t matter what you want. It’s not going to change. Diversity doesn’t bother me at all. The fact that it bothers you is entirely your problem isn’t it?

Do you want some cheese with all that whine? :)
Hahaha...thought so silly tard.

You gotta believe XponentialChaos is posting from a cardboard box in Tijuana right now.
I pray to God we don’t really have people like him/her on our soil.

I like America and I like its diversity.

You guys have the problem with it.
You parrot that shit like a ten year old...we have a problem with your Tards not being able to articulate HOW diversity is good for America and its future...The fact that you won’t or can’t is telling of where you plan to take this nation.

What is it that you think you accomplished?

The country will remain diverse and you will continue whining about that.

LefTard Logic:
”I know this nation is going to shit because of diversity but I don’t care...I like diversity .”
Weird ass shit.

You parrot that shit like a ten year old...we have a problem with your Tards not being able to articulate HOW diversity is good for America and its future...The fact that you won’t or can’t is telling of where you plan to take this nation.

Well he said that I hate America. I like it here.

You’re the one complaining about its diversity which won’t change.

Seems to me that you guys have the problem with America, not me. I like it just as it is.

What is it that you think you accomplished?

The country will remain diverse and you will continue whining about that.

LefTard Logic:
”I know his nation is going to shit because of diversity but I don’t care...I like diversity .”
Weird ass shit.

I noticed that you’re still whining about something that hasn’t changed.

I guess you’re just going to have to deal with that huh?

You feel better after venting? LoL

Well he said that I hate America. I like it here.

You’re the one complaining about its diversity which won’t change.

Seems to me that you guys have the problem with America, not me. I like it just as it is.
Check back in on this topic in a few years when your balls drop and you start paying bills kid. Clearly you’re an unwise foolish child.

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

I truly believe that. But it has been an equal curse. A Libturd curse for power and votes..Period!!!!
To turn us against each other is the plan. Using diversity to divide. Fuck You people

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

I truly believe that. But it has been an equal curse. A Libturd curse for power and votes..Period!!!!
To turn us against each other is the plan. Using diversity to divide. Fuck You people

Nobody can explain how a less white America is a better America...it simply feels good to say it for Democrats.

Check back in on this topic in a few years when your balls drop and you start paying bills kid. Clearly you’re an unwise foolish child.

Awww let it all out.

Our great nation is going to be diverse and you’re just going to have to deal with that. Your little hissy fit isn’t going to change anything.

Can I get you a tissue? :itsok:

Forum List

Back