🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

....Our economy in 2021 = grew by nearly 6%....

You posted anecdotal evidence that flies in the face of reality.
True it was anecdotal.
And it is true that I was told these things directly by the men I mentioned.
And it is true I faithfully reported what they told me .
And it is true I believe what they told me was the truth as they experienced it.

Now, if that is different than your reality in, say Buffalo, or Austin, or Tampa, well, OK. I wouldn't dispute that.

But those men.... and me and my family.....have had, are continuing to have, great economic years in 2020, 2021, with fingers crossed 1 month into 2022.

And msot everywhere I go I see 'Help Wanted' signs.....meaning, those employers have enough business to want to hire more employees, or replacement employees. And I see full parking lots.

So there is more than just a 'pulse' out there. Business is good for a lot of businesses.

True it was anecdotal.
And it is true that I was told these things directly by the men I mentioned.
And it is true I faithfully reported what they told me .
And it is true I believe what they told me was the truth as they experienced it.

Now, if that is different than your reality in, say Buffalo, or Austin, or Tampa, well, OK. I wouldn't dispute that.

But those men.... and me and my family.....have had, are continuing to have, great economic years in 2020, 2021, with fingers crossed 1 month into 2022.

And msot everywhere I go I see 'Help Wanted' signs.....meaning, those employers have enough business to want to hire more employees, or replacement employees. And I see full parking lots.

So there is more than just a 'pulse' out there. Business is good for a lot of businesses.
It's a Mortgage Lender's Bonanza...let's hope it continues.

Forum List

Back