Our economy is booming!

In flaming liberal Portland, OR the homeless decided to setup camp in a wealthy liberal area of the city next to a city park. Compassionate liberals rousted them all out of there, tore down their camps and put up street signs about every 30 feet NO CAMPING. Not sure what happened to all the homeless but liberals made sure they understood they are not welcome in their wealthy neighborhoods.

Just your opinion if you can't post a link to the facts.

You will regret asking for a link. Apparently the city relaxed the no camping rules for Covid and now the park is giving off the festering stench of urine and poo. Wealthy liberal homeowners are once again up in arms over the homeless camps that moved back in. Here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:. Neighbors of Laurelhurst Park press for action on homeless camp

The major economic policies are federal. The locals just have to find a way to deal with them.
That's not true. If it was, all the states would more or less be the same. And they aren't.

Remember... Nobody can make you look like anything. You have to do it.

Just look at the facts.

It’s booming for Trump and the top 1%.

It's booming for me and the company I work for. I'm neither.

Sure it is. But nation wide is worse then the Bush recession and the trade deficit has reached a record high. The GDP has dropped faster then anytime in history. Foreclosures are n the verge of putting millions out on the streets. Thanks Trump for your wonderful economy.

The major economic policies are federal. The locals just have to find a way to deal with them.
That's not true. If it was, all the states would more or less be the same. And they aren't.

Remember... Nobody can make you look like anything. You have to do it.
Of course they are not the same. Each has its own resources, history, geography, and climate. You have to look at what they have in common.

Of course they are not the same. Each has its own resources, history, geography, and climate. You have to look at what they have in common.
*nods*

I don't get taxed the same way as the next city over... Let alone in the next state. That is not determined by the federal government. That's why there are STATE taxes, and FEDERAL taxes and they are done separately. Of course there are property taxes as well... I pay less than 100 dollars a year. What do you pay?

Forum List

Back