Our Enemies Are Laughing: Army Gen. Randy Taylor Introduces His Husband At Pentagon

Our military invades a sovereign nation using lies in order to steal oil. Then that same military sports gay generals flaunting their deviant lives at the Pentagon.

Why is it again that the US is under such a terrorist threat from fundamentalist muslims? I just don't understand? It's not like we are actively provoking them or anything. Well, if we get deviants on parade, it's worth a few twin towers coming down. We at least have our priorities straight. "The cult of LGBT over American safety!"

God bless America!.. Oh, wait. It'll be illegal to say that in a couple of years. Damn! I need to start practicing early so I don't screw up and make mistakes later on. Say, isn't Dick Cheney's one daughter a lesbian? And his surrogate companies got quite a few military contracts too as memory serves..and oil of course..

Last edited:
Our military invades a sovereign nation using lies in order to steal oil. Then that same military sports gay generals flaunting their deviant lives at the Pentagon.

Why is it again that the US is under such a terrorist threat from fundamentalist muslims? I just don't understand? It's not like we are actively provoking them or anything. Well, if we get deviants on parade, it's worth a few twin towers coming down. We at least have our priorities straight. "The cult of LGBT over American safety!"

God bless America!.. Oh, wait. It'll be illegal to say that in a couple of years. Damn! I need to start practicing early so I don't screw up and make mistakes later on.

First, I don't know that we got one barrel of oil from this "sovereign nation". As far as I know, we did not. This is only the beginning, however. This country is about to go through Holy hell. Just wait. It's coming.

In case of war he'll rush to get his nails done.
Meanwhile, cowards like you sit at home while he wears the uniform and risks his life for pricks like you.
The only thing that faygola risked was a paper cut. He's an information officer, dickweed.
Taylor Assigned to Office of the Chief Information Officer SIGNAL Magazine

Yep. Don't know this clown, but I would imagine that he spent his career at the Pentagon.

Meanwhile, cowards like you sit at home while he wears the uniform and risks his life for pricks like you.

Same old same old. I served my country for 22 years. That "enough" for you? Wounded in Vietnam. And how long did YOU serve?

Do you oppose gays fighting for their country the same as you did?

I do. Always have and always will. Now, the question remains - How long did you wear the uniform?

Same old same old. I served my country for 22 years. That "enough" for you? Wounded in Vietnam. And how long did YOU serve?

I do. Always have and always will. Now, the question remains - How long did you wear the uniform?
Never did. Does not change the fact that he is serving his country and you are a prick for attacking him while you sit at home.

The only thing that faygola risked was a paper cut. He's an information officer, dickweed.
And what have you risked lately? Guess it just bothers you that a gay man is more of a man than you ever were.

Never did. Does not change the fact that he is serving his country and you are a prick for attacking him while you sit at home.
RandallFlag is a wounded veteran of Vietnam, dickweed. I think 2 tours in fact. You are merely an annoying presence on a message board.

And what have you risked lately? Guess it just bothers you that a gay man is more of a man than you ever were.
If taking it up the ass makes someone a man I guess you're right. But you'd know more about that than I do.

Yeah, it's weird, but after serving 22 years in the Army and another 25 years in a civilian occupation - I think I've done my time. But how the hell would YOU know? You've never had the guts to wear the uniform - you're just pissed off because we're talking bad about "your boy".

Take your homosexual crap somewhere else. It doesn't belong in the military.

Forum List

Back