Our Enemies Are Laughing: Army Gen. Randy Taylor Introduces His Husband At Pentagon

In case of war he'll rush to get his nails done.
Meanwhile, cowards like you sit at home while he wears the uniform and risks his life for pricks like you.
The only thing that faygola risked was a paper cut. He's an information officer, dickweed.
Taylor Assigned to Office of the Chief Information Officer SIGNAL Magazine
And what have you risked lately? Guess it just bothers you that a gay man is more of a man than you ever were.
If taking it up the ass makes someone a man I guess you're right. But you'd know more about that than I do.
Does not make you a man. Being a tea party prick pretty much means you are not much of anything.

Hell, I'd gladly go back tomorrow. Unfortunately, there isn't much call for a 71 year old vet. How about you? Will you go for me?

Thank you for your service. However, your service does not excuse Rabbi's vile slander.

So. basically, you're saying that an opinion that doesn't jive with yours is somehow "vile" and "slander". So much for the "land of the free".

Meanwhile, cowards like you sit at home while he wears the uniform and risks his life for pricks like you.
The only thing that faygola risked was a paper cut. He's an information officer, dickweed.
And what have you risked lately? Guess it just bothers you that a gay man is more of a man than you ever were.
If taking it up the ass makes someone a man I guess you're right. But you'd know more about that than I do.
Does not make you a man. Being a tea party prick pretty much means you are not much of anything.

Ouch.....I'm wounded to my core......

I'm not a tea party prick, asshat.
You really are too stupid to be doing this. I sense an Iggy in your future.

Same old same old. I served my country for 22 years. That "enough" for you? Wounded in Vietnam. And how long did YOU serve?

Do you oppose gays fighting for their country the same as you did?

I do. Always have and always will. Now, the question remains - How long did you wear the uniform?

Never served.

Now, what is your reasoning for opposing perfectly able soldiers from serving their country?

Our military invades a sovereign nation using lies in order to steal oil. Then that same military sports gay generals flaunting their deviant lives at the Pentagon.

Why is it again that the US is under such a terrorist threat from fundamentalist muslims? I just don't understand? It's not like we are actively provoking them or anything. Well, if we get deviants on parade, it's worth a few twin towers coming down. We at least have our priorities straight. "The cult of LGBT over American safety!"

God bless America!.. Oh, wait. It'll be illegal to say that in a couple of years. Damn! I need to start practicing early so I don't screw up and make mistakes later on.

When did we steal oil? There were no lies, only in leftwing lying narrative.

being a pirate one would think he would have been promoted to Captain or Admiral.

Hell, I'd gladly go back tomorrow. Unfortunately, there isn't much call for a 71 year old vet. How about you? Will you go for me?

Thank you for your service. However, your service does not excuse Rabbi's vile slander.

So. basically, you're saying that an opinion that doesn't jive with yours is somehow "vile" and "slander". So much for the "land of the free".

Not at all. I'm saying that attacking this soldier's courage and fortitude, by a person who never served himself, based on nothing more than the soldier's sexual orientation, is vile slander.

There's also the fact that pretty much everything Rabbi says is vile. From his welfare sucking entitlement complex, to his support for open borders so that foreigners can takes jobs away from Americans, Rabbi is generally an all around piece of shit.

Same old same old. I served my country for 22 years. That "enough" for you? Wounded in Vietnam. And how long did YOU serve?

I do. Always have and always will. Now, the question remains - How long did you wear the uniform?

Never served.

Now, what is your reasoning for opposing perfectly able soldiers from serving their country?

Nothing like seeing a man in the shower checking your junk out. That is really great for unit cohesiveness. You refer to homosexuals being "able bodied". Perhaps you are right. However, are you SURE that there is not some underlying reason you are so "quick" to support gays in the military? Are you certain that it's not because you are terrified of a possible draft (conscription) and you might actually have to serve your country if it comes to that?

Better someone else die for our country than you?

Never served.

Nothing like seeing a man in the shower checking your junk out. That is really great for unit cohesiveness. You refer to homosexuals being "able bodied". Perhaps you are right. However, are you SURE that there is not some underlying reason you are so "quick" to support gays in the military? Are you certain that it's not because you are terrified of a possible draft (conscription) and you might actually have to serve your country if it comes to that?

Too old to have a job in the military. No one has "died" for their country in sixty years. You certainly were not serving your country in Vietnam.

Never served.

He mentioned earlier how distracting it is for him to shower with a naked man. Probably afraid that he will succumb to his lifelong attraction to men's junk, as he put it.

Our military invades a sovereign nation using lies in order to steal oil. Then that same military sports gay generals flaunting their deviant lives at the Pentagon.

Why is it again that the US is under such a terrorist threat from fundamentalist muslims? I just don't understand? It's not like we are actively provoking them or anything. Well, if we get deviants on parade, it's worth a few twin towers coming down. We at least have our priorities straight. "The cult of LGBT over American safety!"

God bless America!.. Oh, wait. It'll be illegal to say that in a couple of years. Damn! I need to start practicing early so I don't screw up and make mistakes later on.

When did we steal oil? There were no lies, only in leftwing lying narrative.
The US is now the biggest

Not at all. I'm saying that attacking this soldier's courage and fortitude, by a person who never served himself, based on nothing more than the soldier's sexual orientation, is vile slander.

There's also the fact that pretty much everything Rabbi says is vile. From his welfare sucking entitlement complex, to his support for open borders so that foreigners can takes jobs away from Americans, Rabbi is generally an all around piece of shit.
You're real stupid. I know this for a fact.
No one attacked a soldier's courage and fortitude. Thsoe things werent even an issue. We did attack the idea that the military should be honoring homosexuality and honoring those who lied on forms.
I have not supported open borders. You are a lying piece of shit.

Never served.

Too old to have a job in the military. No one has "died" for their country in sixty years. You certainly were not serving your country in Vietnam.
Wow. You slam people for questioning someone's service and then go on to trash a wounded vet because he disagrees with you.
You really are a partisan shithead with nothing to add. WHose sock are you?

I'm not attacking ANYONE'S courage. I'm an old man - who served in a combat zone with men, who believes that the less problems combat soldiers have to worry about while in theater, the better. All this homo bullshit has come about because Americans (probably like yourself) are too cowardly to serve the country that has given them everything - choosing, instead to sit on the sidelines and allow others (ANYONE) to go in their stead. Be they women, homosexuals or illegal aliens. As long as you can sit at home, right?

Never served.

Can you source any instance of that ever happening?

And afraid of a draft? I'm 30 years old, and we'll never need a draft again anyways.

I served for 20+ years, in two combat zones, one of them twice, and I don't give a flying fuck about the gay general. He wants to be a homosexual and have a husband, why the fuck should I care?

As long as they are allowed the exact same government cash and prizes I get for being married, and don't suck each other off on patrol, I have ZERO problems with the issue.

Never served.

Can you source any instance of that ever happening?

And afraid of a draft? I'm 30 years old, and we'll never need a draft again anyways.

And why is that? Because those, like yourself, have pushed this agenda for women, homosexuals and illegals can enter the military. Were it not for that - we would have re-instituted the draft long ago. And you would find out what it is to be a "man". Or, as I suspect, you would be a brand new citizen of Canada.

I served for 20+ years, in two combat zones, one of them twice, and I don't give a flying fuck about the gay general. He wants to be a homosexual and have a husband, why the fuck should I care?

As long as they are allowed the exact same government cash and prizes I get for being married, and don't suck each other off on watch, I have ZERO problems with the issue.

What are these "cash and prizes" you speak of? The day I ets'd - I got a rousing "Thank You" and sent on my way. My DD214 was in the mail a week later and the VA said I didn't "qualify" for anything (except the GI Bill) because I was only "shot in the thigh". Got to admit, though, the Purple Heart looks cool hanging on the wall.......

No one attacked a soldier's courage and fortitude.

Oh, but they did. Here, let me show you.

Oh look, Rabbi caught with his foot in his mouth again. He says something stupid, then doesn't even know he said it.

We did attack the idea that the military should be honoring homosexuality and honoring those who lied on forms.

And there he goes with his regular tactic of trying to deny reality after Rabbi himself broadcast it to the world. Please tell me more, Rabbi. Tell us more about how you aren't an entitlement junkie, so I can show everyone yet again how you want the government to take care of you and wipe your ass. Please tell us more about how you don't want to open the borders and let foreigners flood in and take all the jobs.

I have not supported open borders. You are a lying piece of shit.

Oh goodie!

But there are no "American jobs." When you get undercut by your competitors hiring foreign workers it isnt my problem.

As long as they are allowed the exact same government cash and prizes I get for being married, and don't suck each other off on watch, I have ZERO problems with the issue.

What are these "cash and prizes" you speak of? The day I ets'd - I got a rousing "Thank You" and sent on my way. My DD214 was in the mail a week later and the VA said I didn't "qualify" for anything (except the GI Bill) because I was only "shot in the thigh". Got to admit, though, the Purple Heart looks cool hanging on the wall.......
The government cash and prizes you get for being married are many. Social Security survivor benefits, veteran and military benefits for spouses, joint income taxes, exemptions from estate and gift taxes, the list goes on and on.

Active duty and military retiree's spouses are gifted with all kinds of benefits. Dependent ID card, medical, dental, exchange and commissary privileges, etc.

How do you not know this?

Forum List

Back