Our Enemies Are Laughing: Army Gen. Randy Taylor Introduces His Husband At Pentagon

This thread shows that we have alot of social progress to be done..
I do. Always have and always will. Now, the question remains - How long did you wear the uniform?

Never served.

Now, what is your reasoning for opposing perfectly able soldiers from serving their country?

Nothing like seeing a man in the shower checking your junk out. That is really great for unit cohesiveness. You refer to homosexuals being "able bodied". Perhaps you are right. However, are you SURE that there is not some underlying reason you are so "quick" to support gays in the military? Are you certain that it's not because you are terrified of a possible draft (conscription) and you might actually have to serve your country if it comes to that?

Better someone else die for our country than you?

Can you source any instance of that ever happening?

And afraid of a draft? I'm 30 years old, and we'll never need a draft again anyways.

And why is that? Because those, like yourself, have pushed this agenda for women, homosexuals and illegals can enter the military. Were it not for that - we would have re-instituted the draft long ago. And you would find out what it is to be a "man". Or, as I suspect, you would be a brand new citizen of Canada.
You have problems with women serving in the military?

Yeah, I do. Anything other than answering phones and freeing up fighting men.......Jesus grow up.

"Our Enemies Are Laughing: Army Gen. Randy Taylor Introduces His Husband At Pentagon"

No, board members are just laughing at you, your ignorance, and your stupidity - as well as those who agree with you.

This thread shows that we have alot of social progress to be done..
Never served.

Now, what is your reasoning for opposing perfectly able soldiers from serving their country?

Nothing like seeing a man in the shower checking your junk out. That is really great for unit cohesiveness. You refer to homosexuals being "able bodied". Perhaps you are right. However, are you SURE that there is not some underlying reason you are so "quick" to support gays in the military? Are you certain that it's not because you are terrified of a possible draft (conscription) and you might actually have to serve your country if it comes to that?

Better someone else die for our country than you?

Can you source any instance of that ever happening?

And afraid of a draft? I'm 30 years old, and we'll never need a draft again anyways.

And why is that? Because those, like yourself, have pushed this agenda for women, homosexuals and illegals can enter the military. Were it not for that - we would have re-instituted the draft long ago. And you would find out what it is to be a "man". Or, as I suspect, you would be a brand new citizen of Canada.
You have problems with women serving in the military?

Yeah, I do. Anything other than answering phones and freeing up fighting men.......Jesus grow up.
images

Forum List

Back