'Our eyes connected and I thought "Wow"': Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma Abedin gushes

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Huma Abedin spoke about her boss Hillary Clinton and the moment the two first met in a recent interview
  • 'She walked by and she shook my hand and our eyes connected and I just remember having this moment where I thought; "Wow,"' said Abedin

• She also said of Clinton; 'I think that if my boss quit tomorrow, she will go down as one of the greatest American women in the history of the world' .... 'I know she’s committed to making people’s lives better. I wish the world could see the Hillary Clinton that I see every day because it’s ... because she has done great things for this country and I’m really confident that she can do great things for - on behalf of this country when she’s our president and I’m really looking forward to it.'
-- That's pretty funny since Diane Feinstein was asked during an interview to name one Hillary accomplishment as Senator, she was forced to Google' it right then and there, and still couldn't come up with any.

:lmao:

The top Clinton aide also revealed that she is terrified about her boss' emails which are being released by the State Department...said she has not read any of the emails and would be 'mortified' if she knew what was in them having been on most of the exchanges
-- Riiiggghhhttt. Hillary's TOP aide has no idea what was in Hillary's e-mails.

:haha:

Huma Abedin describes moment she first locked eyes with Hillary

Forum List

Back