Our Fascist FBI

Did they really pressure these companies? Seems to me these companies more likely willingly complied.
Nice business you got here, hate to see anything bad happen to it!
1667310523837.gif

Good to see you’ll have no issue with President DeSantas censoring news.
DeSantas....:auiqs.jpg: Yeah, I can see Stillson being Santa Claus.

And don't count that chicken yet. He will have to get by his mentor...who still has a 90+% popularity with Republican voters. Trump carries that popularity. Not DeSantis.

“In a March meeting, Laura Dehmlow, an FBI official, warned that the threat of subversive information on social media could undermine support for the U.S. government.”

Who’s FBI official Laura Dehmlow you ask?

She was the one working with Fakebook in 2020 to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story and push the narrative lie that the laptop was a myth fabricated by Russia.

Orwell was a prophet.

8u4dqgebunp91.png

37feaqpax1441.jpg

It's hardly nothing.
It's nothing. Looks like they'll bag Hunter on tax issues. Put him in that column with thousands of other Americans.
The rest? Looks like it's all made up, alt-right smoke. Another Benghazi (if Republicans find themselves back in power) waiting to happen.

And I promise you, if that's the course (along with faux impeachment) that Republicans are going to choose, it's gonna be a short time in power....again. :)

It's nothing. Looks like they'll bag Hunter on tax issues. Put him in that column with thousands of other Americans.
The rest? Looks like it's all made up, alt-right smoke. Another Benghazi (if Republicans find themselves back in power) waiting to happen.

And I promise you, if that's the course (along with faux impeachment) that Republicans are going to choose, it's gonna be a short time in power....again. :)
It's hardly nothing.

“In a March meeting, Laura Dehmlow, an FBI official, warned that the threat of subversive information on social media could undermine support for the U.S. government.”

Who’s FBI official Laura Dehmlow you ask?

She was the one working with Fakebook in 2020 to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story and push the narrative lie that the laptop was a myth fabricated by Russia.

Orwell was a prophet.

The US government lied so fucking much it feels the need to protect its lies.

I have two words for those lying assholes: FUCK YOU.

The US government ain't the arbiter of truth.

Fuck the Stalinist Democommie scumbags.

Fuck them entirely and bigly.

The BEST way to cause distrust in the government is to censor the opposition.

What a bunch of dumbass fucktards these idiot Democraps are.

The end. And if Republicans pursue it, it will not end well.
Go ahead, bookmark this post. :)
No one in their right mind will vote for a Democrat for a good long while.

They need to eject the leadership and quash the Stalinist bullshit.

Until then, they're on the shit list of every thinking and feeling human being.

These progtards are a THOUSAND times worse than Trump ever was. They're totally incompetent, and lie WAY more than Trump ever did.

Progtards are miserably stupid human beings. They don't know the FIRST fucking thing about human dynamics, otherwise they wouldn't be doing what they're doing.

Progtards are first class grade A USDA prime => assholes <=.

I wouldn't vote for a progtard for dogcatcher. Cause they'd probably fuck that up too.

Forum List

Back