Our Fearless President

So you think it's pretty stupid to say someone voted for Trump who didn't?

i think it's pretty stupid to think that one had to vote for trump to be a trumpling, trumpling.

Make all the excuses you want, trumpetter, but your voting for Trump is on you. Just own up to your own mistakes
Can it be on me too... I'm standing taller and prouder every day... G7 will be some good shit... can't you wait?

Del's an idiot who calls everyone he disagrees with a Trump supporter.

The Democrat party taught him one set of talking points and he's not smart enough to memorize a second set or tailor it to anyone else's views. So if you disagree with him, you're a Trump supporter.

Oh, he also thinks he's smarter than Republicans because he isn't all black and white like they are.

Del has issues ...
lol, well I guess I'm honored to be in disagreement with him...

I’m not a religious person, but Trump winning the presidency has me thinking there really is a God.

We couldn’t have elected a better person to stop the downward spiral this country was headed.
I absolutely love this guy!! lol

I’m not a religious person, but Trump winning the presidency has me thinking there really is a God.

We couldn’t have elected a better person to stop the downward spiral this country was headed.
Then take your head out of his butt and kiss him

Then take your head out of his butt and kiss him
I’m thinking you’ll eventually pull your head out of Obama’s butt and see the improvements.

I call him "God's Anointed" because everything they throw at him backfires. They thought they'd drive him from office in 6 months, but nothing works for the Demonrats. He has God's protection until he fulfills his mission.

Last edited:

I call him "God's Anointed" because everything they throw at hum backfires. They thought they'd drive him from office in 6 months, but nothing works for the Demonrats. He has God's protection until he fulfills his mission.
Despite the efforts by democrats to stop Trump from making this a better country for all Americans, he’s succeeding. :)

People forgot about him beating 16 other republicans in the primaries before sending the Clintons to the graveyard. lol

What a joke....president pussy is terrified of his own shadow.....

What makes you say that?

Swamp gas, lack of knowledge and a dedication to a failed political party.is my guess.
He's wetting his pants worrying that Mueller is gonna nail his sorry ass

Mueller has lost all credibility and 18 million in taxpayer funds for a Democratic Party/fake media sponsored witch hunt, the Democratic Party appear to be criminal traitors at this point and the fake media exactly as Trump has described..

You're not a victim of Trump, you're a victim of common sense.

What makes you say that?

Swamp gas, lack of knowledge and a dedication to a failed political party.is my guess.

Mueller has lost all credibility and 18 million in taxpayer funds for a Democratic Party/fake media sponsored witch hunt, the Democratic Party appear to be criminal traitors at this point and the fake media exactly as Trump has described..

lumpy Trump is a lying scumbag and Mueller Sessions Rosenstein Comey are ALL FN republicans so can your bs

What makes you say that?

lumpy Trump is a lying scumbag and Mueller Sessions Rosenstein Comey are ALL FN republicans so can your bs

Sheesh, if life was as simplistic as you see it we'd all be idiots but you serve a purpose that includes a point and a laugh. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back