Our federal govt is solely responsible for every death and injury in Boston

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It is being reported that we were warned that this man had extremist ties to terrorism one year BEFORE he was granted US citizenship. This terrorists was then granted said citizenship on 9-11 of all days. Then he traveled overseas for 6 months and came back announcing his views on both Facebook and youtube.

ALL the clues were there. We were even warned. We were told the passage of the patriot act would enable the govt to track and stop these fools. And yet here we are.

Every possible red flag that could have gone up DID. And we still gave him citizenship instead of giving him a one way ticket back.

We gave them the patriot act and in return they gave citizenship to a terrorist who we were previously warned about.

I USED to defend the patriot act. NO MORE

First responders have to substitute for our gov't promises of protection. Thank god for them.

These two kids outwitted our sophisticated system people.

I wouldn't say that. The bombers are responsible for their actions. Regardless, the government, having no incentive to achieve any level of excellence, is inept at everything it does, including security. It ops instead for security theater and growing its own power, the shutting down of Boston being an example of both those principles in action.

It is being reported that we were warned that this man had extremist ties to terrorism one year BEFORE he was granted US citizenship. This terrorists was then granted said citizenship on 9-11 of all days. Then he traveled overseas for 6 months and came back announcing his views on both Facebook and youtube.

ALL the clues were there. We were even warned. We were told the passage of the patriot act would enable the govt to track and stop these fools. And yet here we are.

Every possible red flag that could have gone up DID. And we still gave him citizenship instead of giving him a one way ticket back.

We gave them the patriot act and in return they gave citizenship to a terrorist who we were previously warned about.

First responders have to substitute for our gov't promises of protection. Thank god for them.

Nice to see you come around to the failure of big Government to do as they claim when they grow Government.

Problem is, the Patriot act is expanded by a guy that ran off not supporting it (Obama).... You ain't never gettin rid of it now.

Where are you getting this information from?

I heard the same. MSNBC reported that the Russian government warned US intell about one of them if not both. But that may have only been the older brother. One of them was granted citizenship on 9-11-2012

Since they are speaking about both suspects I am unsure which they were warned about and or if both or one. I am pretty sure it was the younger brother who was granted citizenship on 9-11-2012 though. I believe the older brother only had a green card. But I may be wrong.

I wouldn't say that. The bombers are responsible for their actions. Regardless, the government, having no incentive to achieve any level of excellence, is inept at everything it does, including security. It ops instead for security theater and growing its own power, the shutting down of Boston being an example of both those principles in action.

Without doubt the killers deserve justice (death) bit thats going to be up to a court. Sadly our Gov't failed to stop the posibility of it to begin with when it appears that they had every red flag possible waved wildly in their face and they ignored it.

'Bout time you pulled your head out.

Better late than never.

It makes you wonder how many at the mosques will be hi-fiving over the three murdered and dozens injured? "These stupid mericans have no clue what's coming..."

I agree with gramps. I heard it too. The FBI was warned by a foreign government that the old one was radicalized. The young one was more normal, but still had no problem with the terror attack?! It simply proves the point to minimize the number we let into the US. Like Newt said years ago, lets assimilate what we have here now before considering any more immigrants from the ME.

Without doubt the killers deserve justice (death) bit thats going to be up to a court. Sadly our Gov't failed to stop the posibility of it to begin with when it appears that they had every red flag possible waved wildly in their face and they ignored it.

That's the nature of government.

Forum List

Back