Our federal govt is solely responsible for every death and injury in Boston

Did the obama regime let this guy into the country knowing what would happen or were they just hoping?

No, the Bush administration did.

I swear, the rightires are like that caricature of the cartoon character that keeps stepping on another rake that smacks them in the head at every turn.

Bush was not president two years ago. Obama planned this or at least took advantage of it.

And the thread goes off the rails.......sigh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARE9rclZCqw&feature=player_embedded]Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent, this is a setup - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently the Government was in contact with these terrorists for years. Although her sons are not innocent, the government knew.

I guarantee he'll conveniently die before trial.

Last edited:
It is being reported that we were warned that this man had extremist ties to terrorism one year BEFORE he was granted US citizenship. This terrorists was then granted said citizenship on 9-11 of all days. Then he traveled overseas for 6 months and came back announcing his views on both Facebook and youtube.

ALL the clues were there. We were even warned. We were told the passage of the patriot act would enable the govt to track and stop these fools. And yet here we are.

Every possible red flag that could have gone up DID. And we still gave him citizenship instead of giving him a one way ticket back.

We gave them the patriot act and in return they gave citizenship to a terrorist who we were previously warned about.

I USED to defend the patriot act. NO MORE

First responders have to substitute for our gov't promises of protection. Thank god for them.

These two kids outwitted our sophisticated system people.

I completely agree. The Feds fucked up.

The blood of the innocents and the first responders are on the hands of Uncle Sam.

It is being reported that we were warned that this man had extremist ties to terrorism one year BEFORE he was granted US citizenship. This terrorists was then granted said citizenship on 9-11 of all days. Then he traveled overseas for 6 months and came back announcing his views on both Facebook and youtube.

ALL the clues were there. We were even warned. We were told the passage of the patriot act would enable the govt to track and stop these fools. And yet here we are.

Every possible red flag that could have gone up DID. And we still gave him citizenship instead of giving him a one way ticket back.

We gave them the patriot act and in return they gave citizenship to a terrorist who we were previously warned about.

First responders have to substitute for our gov't promises of protection. Thank god for them.

The blood of the innocents and the first responders are on the hands of Uncle Sam.

I'd bet $500 that the neo-con hawks will win in 2016 now and start a world war on false pretenses.

The FBI admitted Friday they interviewed the now-deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago and failed to find any incriminating information about him.

As first reported by CBS News correspondent Bob Orr, the FBI interviewed Tsarnaev, the elder brother of at-large bombing suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, at the request of a foreign government to see if he had any extremist ties, but failed to find any linkage.

Both Tsarnaev brothers were legal permanent residents of the U.S. There is no evidence so far that either brother received any tactical training.

CBS News correspondent John Miller reports it is likely Russia asked to have the elder Tsarnaev vetted because of suspected ties to Chechen extremists.

More (Interesting): FBI interviewed dead Boston bombing suspect years ago - CBS News

I think before this is over we are going to be shocked at all the fuck ups made .

Im sure the Feds have to "check up" on or follow thousands and thousands of suspicious people. Many who take trips overseas and do shady stuff online. Many of them get citizenship.

So, its not that the Feds screwed up on this one particular one. Its the overall leniancy of our student and immigration practices that allows SO MANY that they have have to keep up with.

For every 1 of these terrorists who act it out, there are probably 500 others who are being "watched" who dont. The FBI just isn't big enough to follow them all every single day. The problem is we have allowed TOO MANY of these folks into the country.

I think before this is over we are going to be shocked at all the fuck ups made .

I'd like to know how he managed to escape the first shootout when his brother was killed. He got back into the stolen car, turned it around, and crashed through several police cars. At least that is what I've heard from several sources.

I'd like to know how he managed to escape the first shootout when his brother was killed. He got back into the stolen car, turned it around, and crashed through several police cars. At least that is what I've heard from several sources.

That might be because cars are more dangerous than guns.

That might be because cars are more dangerous than guns.

They might have feared the car was packed with explosives too. That's what I would ahve thought if I were the officers.

Forum List

Back