Our federal govt is solely responsible for every death and injury in Boston

CaféAuLait;7119125 said:
Where are you getting this information from?

I heard the same. MSNBC reported that the Russian government warned US intell about one of them if not both. But that may have only been the older brother. One of them was granted citizenship on 9-11-2012

Since they are speaking about both suspects I am unsure which they were warned about and or if both or one. I am pretty sure it was the younger brother who was granted citizenship on 9-11-2012 though. I believe the older brother only had a green card. But I may be wrong.

That seems to fit with what I've heard as well.

CaféAuLait;7119125 said:

I heard the same. MSNBC reported that the Russian government warned US intell about one of them if not both. But that may have only been the older brother. One of them was granted citizenship on 9-11-2012

Since they are speaking about both suspects I am unsure which they were warned about and or if both or one. I am pretty sure it was the younger brother who was granted citizenship on 9-11-2012 though. I believe the older brother only had a green card. But I may be wrong.

Older brother: Russia, six months, FBI warned, interviewed, no citizenship.

Younger brother: Citizenship on 9/11/2012.

CaféAuLait;7119125 said:

Since you just admitted to hearing the same thing why the hell did you ask me how I heard it? Just trolling?

CaféAuLait;7119125 said:

Since you just admitted to hearing the same thing why the hell did you ask me how I heard it? Just trolling?

I hadn't heard anything about the older brother and the FBI.

I had heard that only the younger brother was a citizen though.

I hadn't heard anything about the older brother and the FBI.

I had heard that only the younger brother was a citizen though.

The older brother was granted a greencard. I may have gotten the names mixed up in my frustration but the end result is the same.

I'm waiting for the whole story to come out but yes it does appear the government fucked up big on this.

Right from the Mainstream Media.

Osama Bin Laden determined to attack inside the United States.

They let these things happen.

How long before we invade Iran for weapons of mass destruction?

Last edited by a moderator:
CaféAuLait;7119125 said:

ohhh it goes deeper than that !! http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19...have-learned-this-week-im-a-changed-person-”/

Last edited:
Wayching the FBI slap each other on the back on TV is insulting.
You just earned yourself a roving wiretap, buddy.

napolitano-nazI1.jpg

You have it slightly confused. A foreign government, presumed to be Russia warned our state department that the 26 year old brother was an extremist and not to let him in the country. It was the 19 year old brother that became a citizen.

You are nonetheless correct that every death and injury is the direct fault of this regime.

You have it slightly confused. A foreign government, presumed to be Russia warned our state department that the 26 year old brother was an extremist and not to let him in the country. It was the 19 year old brother that became a citizen.

You are nonetheless correct that every death and injury is the direct fault of this regime.
Yet their ineffectiveness and failure will be pointed to as evidence that the federal police state needs even more power.

Bet on it.

Yet their ineffectiveness and failure will be pointed to as evidence that the federal police state needs even more power.

Bet on it.

Absolutely no doubt about that.

Bet on it.

Sounds like the public school system.

Hell, every gov't system.

I heard that the younger boy tweeted "lol, these people know things and aren't doing anything about it" days prior to the bombing..

Last edited:
All I know is that Obama sent the government to everyone's house in Boston, and he didn't take anyone's guns away, nor did they drone anybody, unlike what we had been warned by the teabaggers united against all American successes.

It is being reported that we were warned that this man had extremist ties to terrorism one year BEFORE he was granted US citizenship. This terrorists was then granted said citizenship on 9-11 of all days. Then he traveled overseas for 6 months and came back announcing his views on both Facebook and youtube.

ALL the clues were there. We were even warned. We were told the passage of the patriot act would enable the govt to track and stop these fools. And yet here we are.

Every possible red flag that could have gone up DID. And we still gave him citizenship instead of giving him a one way ticket back.

We gave them the patriot act and in return they gave citizenship to a terrorist who we were previously warned about.

I USED to defend the patriot act. NO MORE

First responders have to substitute for our gov't promises of protection. Thank god for them.

These two kids outwitted our sophisticated system people.

What's worse is that the Obama Administration relentlessly targets completely innocent American citizens just because they are Tea Party members or own guns, yet these radicals had posted 22 pro-Al Qaeda videos to YouTube and they did nothing.

Don't kid yourself - Obama is a hard core muslim (he's worn the same muslim ring for 30+ years and even used it as his wedding ring). He's made out very clear in his words and actions that he hates America and is a muslim sympathizer.

All I know is that Obama sent the government to everyone's house in Boston, and he didn't take anyone's guns away, nor did they drone anybody, unlike what we had been warned by the teabaggers united against all American successes.

I guess it would be awkward to try to chalk some Bostonians up as "collateral damage."

Forum List

Back