Our "Great" Speaker Cant take a Stand

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
He's a joke...He'd rather Scheme behind the scenes:eusa_shhh:

Boehner Says He Can't Take a Stand on the Issues Because It Makes His Job

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) apparently sees his role as more of a facilitator than a leader. Asked repeatedly if he favors a pathway to citizenship for 11 million illegal aliens, Boehner told CBS's "Face the Nation" that his job is not to take a stand, but to let the House "work its will." "My job in this -- in this process is to facilitate a discussion and to facilitate a process so the American people can see what we're doing and so the members understand that we're dealing with this in a deliberative way," Boehner said. Pressed repeatedly on whether he personally favors a pathway to citizenship, Boehner demurred: "[P]eople have been trying to get me to do this since the day after the election," Boehner said. "Well, you're the leader of the Republicans," Schieffer responded. Boehner said he's made it clear that Congress needs to do something about immigration. -

Boehner Says He Can't Take a Stand on the Issues Because It Makes His Job Harder | CNS News

Look up the meaning of the term "Political Wedge Issue"

Boehner is smart. But not smart enough to stay away from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

No Patriotic American can get a fair shake with them.

Only scumbags

How can you pass legislation without taking a stand?

Oh yea......Boehner does not pass legislation

He's a joke...He'd rather Scheme behind the scenes:eusa_shhh:

Boehner Says He Can't Take a Stand on the Issues Because It Makes His Job

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) apparently sees his role as more of a facilitator than a leader. Asked repeatedly if he favors a pathway to citizenship for 11 million illegal aliens, Boehner told CBS's "Face the Nation" that his job is not to take a stand, but to let the House "work its will." "My job in this -- in this process is to facilitate a discussion and to facilitate a process so the American people can see what we're doing and so the members understand that we're dealing with this in a deliberative way," Boehner said. Pressed repeatedly on whether he personally favors a pathway to citizenship, Boehner demurred: "[P]eople have been trying to get me to do this since the day after the election," Boehner said. "Well, you're the leader of the Republicans," Schieffer responded. Boehner said he's made it clear that Congress needs to do something about immigration. -

Boehner Says He Can't Take a Stand on the Issues Because It Makes His Job Harder | CNS News

He's a traffic cop. He doesn't need to take a stand. He does his job well.
Now sit down and shaddap.... :eusa_whistle:

But you blame him for obama getting nothing passed? Got it!
Boehner is the worst Speaker in modern history and he has to make up excuses for why he is so bad

Makes you yearn for Nancy Pelosi again

Sez you. His job is procedural in nature. It's in the job description.

You either didn't get the memo, or you're on a need to know basis.

The whiny left spends a silly amount of time cherry picking and spinning every sentence uttered by republican politicians. I guess it beats trying to defend the president's crumbling administration.

Boehner is the worst Speaker in modern history and he has to make up excuses for why he is so bad

Actually, his job is to press legislation, make deals, cross the aisle and get things done

How does Boehner top the "Do nothing" Congress of 2011/2012?
Lead a Congress that accomplishes half

Please.... Please
Bring back Pelosi

Actually, his job is to press legislation, make deals, cross the aisle and get things done

Please.... Please
Bring back Pelosi

Is there an echo in here? Thanks for backing up my post.

As to accomplishments... you'll have to address the Liberals about that one.

Pelosi... :lol:

Please.... Please
Bring back Pelosi
Like Pelosi did. She was a hard act to follow.

Yeah, and nail my balls to a board. That's how much i want that to happen again. I remember her saying unemployment compensation will help the economy. Also we need to pass it to find out was in it. Another thing once she took over the economy went to crap. Please tell me different. I like my balls. Please!!! Also she stocked her jet with more alcohol in one trip than i drank in my life. Make it so bad my tax dollars paid for it.

Please.... Please
Bring back Pelosi

Is there an echo in here? Thanks for backing up my post.

As to accomplishments... you'll have to address the Liberals about that one.

Pelosi... :lol:

Bullshit

Boehner hasn't crafted a single piece of bipartisan legislation. The type of legislation that actually gets passed

Boehner is a disgrace

Yeah, and nail my balls to a board. That's how much i want that to happen again. I remember her saying unemployment compensation will help the economy. Also we need to pass it to find out was in it. Another thing once she took over the economy went to crap. Please tell me different. I like my balls. Please!!! Also she stocked her jet with more alcohol in one trip than i drank in my life. Make it so bad my tax dollars paid for it.

Pelosi was one of the most accomplished Speakers of our generation. Major bills passed and a lasting record

Conservatives are still clueless about what passing legislation before you know what is in it means

I guess thats what happens when your only source of information is rightwing media

Forum List

Back