Our Kennedy.

I believe in FACTS. That is what I presented. If you can bring proof that they are not FACTS, have at it...

You bring night facts what you bring is a myth created by the media and Democrats the entire Kennedy family are full of rapist murderers and rum runners the equivalent of a drug dealer

tapatalk post

WHAT language is that sentence? Your ignorance is showing.

No you f****** idiot my spell check is showing. I can't help it that you worship thugs and murders on like I

tapatalk post

Last edited:
You bring night facts what you bring is a myth created by the media and Democrats the entire Kennedy family are full of rapist murderers and rum runners the equivalent of a drug dealer

tapatalk post

WHAT language is that sentence? Your ignorance is showing.

No you f****** idiot my spell check is showing. I can't help it that you worship thugs and burgers on like I

tapatalk post

ROFLMAO! You really are an ignorant one. 'burgers'...from McDonalds? 'on like I'?

No we just like to treat women as actual human beings unlike you left wing

tapatalk post

That's why YOU want to decide what a woman can do with her uterus.

No I just don't believe in killing innocent babies like you do

tapatalk post

They are not 'babies', and it is not YOUR decision. If YOU don't want to have an abortion, DON'T have one. And keep your nose out of other people's lives.

You really believe this shit don't you? Lmao

tapatalk post

It's the truth, why shouldn't I believe it?

And Jackie Kennedy at the ripe old age of 34 faced the grief of her husband's murder with steadiness, courage, grace and honor. She had the wherewithal to take an active role in planning the details of her husband's state funeral, which was based on Abraham Lincoln's. And when she returned from burying her husband, she held a birthday party for John Jr.

Jackie Kennedy showed America how to handle tragedy.

She was a weak woman who should have divorced her whoring husband. Much like the gutless Hillary Clinton should have done.

tapatalk post

You married?

Like ever?

That's why YOU want to decide what a woman can do with her uterus.

tapatalk post

They are not 'babies', and it is not YOUR decision. If YOU don't want to have an abortion, DON'T have one. And keep your nose out of other people's lives.

They are babies and also human an innocent killing them is a pathetic disgusting action did you ask the baby if they wanted to be sucked up by vacuum and chopped up into pieces? It is their body after all

tapatalk post

It's the truth, why shouldn't I believe it?

And Jackie Kennedy at the ripe old age of 34 faced the grief of her husband's murder with steadiness, courage, grace and honor. She had the wherewithal to take an active role in planning the details of her husband's state funeral, which was based on Abraham Lincoln's. And when she returned from burying her husband, she held a birthday party for John Jr.

Jackie Kennedy showed America how to handle tragedy.

She was a weak woman who should have divorced her whoring husband. Much like the gutless Hillary Clinton should have done.

tapatalk post

You married?

Like ever?

Of course I am married I treat women as more then a cum bucket like you liberals do.

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

They are babies and also human an innocent killing them is a pathetic disgusting action did you ask the baby if they wanted to be sucked up by vacuum and chopped up into pieces? It is their body after all

tapatalk post

They are not 'babies'. SO, a woman is not capable of making that decision? Why is that? Is it HER body?

tapatalk post

They are not 'babies'. SO, a woman is not capable of making that decision? Why is that? Is it HER body?

They are a baby and lying to yourself doesn't change that

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

SO, a woman is not capable of making that decision? Why is that?

I never understood why you ignorant progressives always seem to think that talking about killing babies means you automatically win any argument only in your twisted mind is dead babies a good thing

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

SO, a woman is not capable of making that decision? Why is that?

She did the minute she decided to have sex. Responsibility can not be murdered away.

tapatalk post

SO, you not only want to control a woman's uterus, you want to control when she opens and closes her legs.

Those decisions are HER responsibility...NOT YOURS!

I never understood why you ignorant progressives always seem to think that talking about killing babies means you automatically win any argument only in your twisted mind is dead babies a good thing

tapatalk post

They are not 'babies' and it is not 'murder', no matter how many times you grunt your ignorance.

I never understood why you ignorant right wingers always seem to think that calling a fertilized egg a 'baby' and calling a legal medical procedure 'murder' means you automatically win any argument.

tapatalk post

They are not 'babies' and it is not 'murder', no matter how many times you grunt your ignorance.

I never understood why you ignorant right wingers always seem to think that calling a fertilized egg a 'baby' and calling a legal medical procedure 'murder' means you automatically win any argument.

Do you think anytime a woman has sex it is rape?

tapatalk post

Forum List

Back