Our last election as a country of citizens shaping our nation's future

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
If we elect Clinton, and she continues, even broadens Obama's practice of open borders, and letting non citizens vote, what would prevent greedy nations, feeding off of our wealth and resources, from engorging our cities by flying in their citizens long enough to cast a ballot for what they want the future of our country to look like?

Last edited:
If we elect Clinton, and she continue's, even broadens Obama's practice of open borders, and letting non citizens vote, what would prevent greedy nations, feeding off of our wealth and resources, from engorging our cities by flying in their citizens long enough to cast a ballot for what they want the future of our country to look like?

NEVER !!!! say "never"------the USA WILL RISE AGAIN

If we elect Clinton, and she continue's, even broadens Obama's practice of open borders, and letting non citizens vote, what would prevent greedy nations, feeding off of our wealth and resources, from engorging our cities by flying in their citizens long enough to cast a ballot for what they want the future of our country to look like?
The last two elections shaped a long, brown turd. It may take several flushes before it's gone.

I don't think you are getting it. The whole point is to import very dumb people (and the more criminal the better) from 3rd world countries to vote for the democratic leaders. They will then proceed to grab as much power as possible at everyone's expense.

The righty tin foil hat crowd become bigger pansy drama queens by the day .

.. it's just amazing watching how cowardly and insecure these idiots are.

They should never hold the reins to this nations direction or future.

Found another black racist on here. But im not going to tell you his name because I know you wont attack him because he is YOUR kind of racist. Lying bitch.

The future of this nation looks brighter without right-wing racists having any real voice in our future.

In case nobody told you yet today, "YOU'RE NUTS" It's important that you are reminded every day.

Marching forward to extermination! Hurrah!

I doubt there will be a country left in the future, after all these perverted power games you statists play.

Found another black racist on here. But im not going to tell you his name because I know you wont attack him because he is YOUR kind of racist. Lying bitch.

What a pussy you are. You want me to attack someone YOU think is a racist, but your punk ass won't even tell me his screenname so I can determine for myself if he is a racist LIKE YOU ARE .. and his name sure as hell isn't "asslips."

Grow up motherfucker.

What a pussy you are. You want me to attack someone YOU think is a racist, but your punk ass won't even tell me his screenname .. and it sure as hell isn't "asslips."

Grow up motherfucker.
I told you "asslips" real name. I gave you the goddamn link FFS. This guy, mickiel, just admitted it. And you probably still wont say shit. Lying bitch.

What a pussy you are. You want me to attack someone YOU think is a racist, but your punk ass won't even tell me his screenname .. and it sure as hell isn't "asslips."

Grow up motherfucker.
I told you "asslips" real name. I gave you the goddamn link FFS. This guy, mickiel, just admitted it. And you probably still wont say shit. Lying bitch.

Fuck you whiny little bitch of a man. Whoever he is he must frequently put the cyber boot up your pink ass so now you run to me to fight your racist battle.

Start from here twinky .. you're a fucking racist. When I encounter the person that terrorizes you, I'll determine for myself if he's a racist or if he just hates you.

Grow up motherfucker.

Fuck you whiny little bitch of a man. Whoever he is he must frequently put the cyber boot up your pink ass so now you run to me to fight your racist battle.

Start from here twinky .. you're a fucking racist. When I encounter the person that terrorizes you, I'll determine for myself if he's a racist or if he just hates you.
LMAO you are such a joke. considering you look like you get the senior discount, grow the fuck up, old timer.

The last two elections shaped a long, brown turd. It may take several flushes before it's gone.

always good to have a PLUNGER------I keep mine right next to the "COMMODE"

America is definitely Fucked.

Here's how it happened.

The Democratic Party got taken over by Bolsheviks.

And the Republican Party got taken over by Pussys.

The Pussys let the Bolsheviks borrow 10 trillion during the Bolshevik Obama's lawless reign, and he has used most of it to buy votes for Democrats, also to create votes by the treasonous act of NOT enforcing laws he swore of enforce...that is, Immigration laws, in particular.

We know the Bolsheviks are the enemy of everything that has gone into making America the greatest society in history, but we though the Republicans would stop the Bolsheviks, or at least put up a fight....like in the House of Representatives, where they get to decide, by a simple majority, how much money to let the Bolsheviks borrow to corrupt the nation.

That should have been enough. Cut the fucking money off. But, no the Republican House of Representatives has more Pussys in it than 20 Bunny Ranches.

So, we Traditional Americans began to detest our own people as much as we feared the Bolsheviks...because our people turned out to be Pussys interested in nothing but raising money for their next election....Pussys scared shit-less of the mainstream media and Barack Obama, a Bolshevik, a Pompous Fool, a Liar, probably a Muslim.

And we nominated the first person who came along who understood how disgusted we are with Pussy Republicans and how afraid we are of what the Bolsheviks are doing to this country....such as corrupting the Justice Department--the MOST dangerous thing that the dangerous Bolshevik Obama has done. A perfect set-up for the Clinton Crime Family.

We chose Trump. We chose Bat-Shit Crazy as a lesser evil than Craven Criminality.

But a Craven Criminal, a Crime Family, had the goods on our Bat Shit Crazy guy...and the roll out of the well paid aggrieved women has been well planned and orchestrated. And he played right into it.

And America is Fucked...the one we knew...the greatest society in history can begin its Death Watch---we're going headlong into Free Stuff and Corruption....already 20 Trillion in Debt.

I blame them all--the Democrats for turning into Bolsheviks and the Pussy Republicans for creating the desperation that created Donald Trump.

I'm interested in opinions. That meeting on the Tarmac in Arizona that Bill had with Obama's corrupt Attorney General...it was to confirm a deal that had to be made in person.

I say the deal was that she could stay as Attorney General.

My honey says it was to promise her the spot on the Supreme Court.

Does anybody doubt she'll be one or the other?

Its how America does things now....and the Pussy Republicans bear much of the blame.

Forum List

Back